MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty
PostSubject: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-15, 5:50 pm

Hello, you first say that I'm Spanish and my bad English I prefer to use an automatic translator to communicate (so we do not misunderstand), second, I'm a player LFS server and play in the Formula BMW (Demo License) and come to complain one of your managers, more specifically DEN. Today I was running and it was saying things (only this: If smell is your !!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch the Rock is cooking and other things that can be angry but they were a joke) and is den and ban me, then go in with other accounts to demand an explanation and can not ban me because I hit one (in fact he was a spectator and a friend of mine can confirm) and then bans me. So I tell my brother to put the computer to play (we share the same nickname but different accounts with different color and sometimes the name) and placed in your account and is a spectator watching a friend learning to use a setup and DEN is the Lord and bathe my brother, and then created another account and went and bathed, but is such a Miri or something.

Also I have to say DEN laughed when he went to another account and ban me (I was not but my friend if)

Some phrases are not understood, but in summary, Den ban me until you drop without my having hit
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: not good   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-21, 1:00 pm

ok mate DEN....you did a very strange thing today....you kick frozzy,one of the fairest and oldest racers on lfs....what s wrong whit you.?...i try to bring good racers on mrc and you kick them?...you kick 4 racers in that particular race and you dont give any explenation...i try to talk to you and you leave server.....if you want so bad to do some very good time,go hotlaping and we will congrat you for a new pb.....be a good limad dont mean to race like crazy and do 1;10....or maybe i m over idealistic?
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-21, 8:17 pm

Well, DEN!
You are kicked out from MRc with immediate effect. You are novice and can't do this. If you didn't respect rules, you will not in the team anymore and you will be banned from our servers and of course took off your limad rights.

As per my info, this is not 1st complaint about you, so BYE BYE!

Best regards
SWAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-21, 10:57 pm

cristina22 wrote:
ok mate DEN....you did a very strange thing today....you kick frozzy,one of the fairest and oldest racers on lfs....what s wrong whit you.?...i try to bring good racers on mrc and you kick them?...you kick 4 racers in that particular race and you dont give any explenation...i try to talk to you and you leave server.....if you want so bad to do some very good time,go hotlaping and we will congrat you for a new pb.....be a good limad dont mean to race like crazy and do 1;10....or maybe i m over idealistic?
yes i was there when this occurred and seemed rather unfair to frozzy,i hav also raced with frozzy quiet a lot
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: life   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-22, 8:16 am

now i feel bad....i just try to have a dabate whit den...the remove of him and ban from server maybe is to much?...dont know.just ask....hope is not gonna go to some vodoo wizard and make some nasty things....joking....that s why we allways ask for help from experience administrators,when things go wrong....its just common sense to get rules from airio and read them well...
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-22, 10:11 am

i retract that....den was today on the race and do the same shit....the guy have serious problems....
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-22, 11:09 am

i was also on mrc and seen den crash 4-5 drivers in 1 race and blame them for blocking? wot the?
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-22, 2:40 pm

This is too much. I will remove him from member list, adminlist and also ban him.
He isnt healthy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-23, 2:39 pm

I'm not a member but I can confirm. Neutral
Even crashing yesterday and racing through pit lane.. I dunno.
Still there with your tag and admin rights. Razz

Edit: Used restart cause he failed in turn 1 Surprised but I see more doing this.
And spinning someone 2 times cause he could not pass and reason is that he is faster and he is slow ("block") ==== he thinks hes allowed to do that o:
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
DriverGR
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
DriverGR

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-23, 8:56 pm

DEN is Out!
Thanks to all the complaining, the only way we can distinguish the fair from the unfair and selecting

Apologies to those affected people, and good race

regards

DriverGR
Back to top Go down
Den

Den

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-24, 9:57 am

HI!

without a reason no one not ban and kick. me either írogatam here the dirty mistakes because not was for me only.

HI:Den

DriverGR wrote:
DEN is Out!
Thanks to all the complaining, the only way we can distinguish the fair from the unfair and selecting

Apologies to those affected people, and good race

regards

DriverGR
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-24, 12:27 pm

When 4 people complaining about same thing, I don't think its a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Den

Den

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-24, 12:36 pm

HI!

come up then his server and we are playing together, I will be curious about your opinion then how I am a bad driver and admin how much.

skswat wrote:
When 4 people complaining about same thing, I don't think its a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty2011-07-24, 6:37 pm

Everyone can behave well when know that some higher admin is watching him. So this your argument isn't relevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)   Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious complaint about an administrator (DEN)
Page 1 of 1