MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
didobmw

didobmw

s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty
PostSubject: s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes    s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty2013-11-27, 12:11 am

Username: s.e.t.h
No fair play, faul, agressive driving and crashing.

replays: http://gd-team.pl/crashes/faul_seth.rar
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
S.E.T.H.

PostSubject: Re: s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes    s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty2013-11-27, 12:34 am

you at the last 2-3 days probably understand i am so determined to win s2, so you are trying this way to get me out of the championship?

most of them are race situations and not desperate crashes. when you guys download it, watch especially "faul3" its my favorite Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes    s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty2013-11-27, 2:15 am

"faul1" - already talked about it online and I consider this as race situation.

"faul2" - mostly dido's fault. Althrough it is understandable and I don't think that dido deserves any penalty. Just learn from it.

"faul3" - dido's fault. After first contact dido didn't go left to give space for s.e.t.h. but continued to drive like he is alone on track.

"faul 5" - dido's fault. On MRc servers we require driver to have some significant overlap to demand room. But I can understand this. So just learn from it.

I see that dido just doesn't understand what MRc means by "Fair racing"... Dido please read at least this: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Rules_of_Clean_Racing

You can always ask there on forum if you do not understand.

I give you dido 1 day ban for thing you done in "faul3". Why? Because you have enough experience to avoid it. Why that short? Because it seems to me just don't understand the rules...
Back to top Go down
didobmw

didobmw

PostSubject: Re: s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes    s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty2013-11-27, 9:15 am

cześć ,
faul 5 - mój błąd ???? - jadę cały czas swoim torem zostaje uderzone moje przednie koło !!!!
faul 3- oceniając obiektywnie mogłem zrobić miejsce , ale to jest wyścig , ( nie zajechałem drogi nie blokowałem ) to był mój tor jazdy ( zrobienie miejsca to tylko dobra moja wola nie faul )
dlaczego to ja mam jechać w lewo i robić miejsce
faul 2. gdzie jest mój błąd ??? jadę swoim torem seht jedzie draftem już od wiaduktu 220h/km
nie zmieniłem swojego toru jazdy . on uderza prawym przednim kołem w moje tylne lewo.
Oceniaj obiektywnie.
od 5 lat mam licencję i nie zależy mi na wygranej  tylko na dobrych wyścigach
Back to top Go down
didobmw

didobmw

PostSubject: Re: s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes    s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty2013-11-27, 9:56 am

dając mi zakaz dziś pomagasz s.e.t.h    psujesz rywalizację
zdejmij  mi zakaz i odłóż na 01.12
dziękuje
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes    s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty2013-11-27, 3:29 pm

faul3 - blocking on straight allowed only when there is no overlap. It is called "safe block". You did unsafe block.

Same about faul2

faul 5 - driving in turns and on straight are different. On straight if there is any overlap you should give room if possible (and if you know there is a driver). After first contact you should have move left.

I gave the ban only for "faul3"
Back to top Go down
didobmw

didobmw

PostSubject: Re: s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes    s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty2013-11-27, 3:43 pm

it is only 4 saved replays, I'm injured by him at the race.
mute the ability to save any.
I understand going hard, sometimes they manage to unintentional foul me, I can understand
if you are injured at every race this is not fair.
Maybe just give to license his colleague -
giving me a ban deprived me of fair competition.
s.e.t.h help - and this is not ok

I got a ban for 1 foul
his fouls are allowed??
See more repetitions of the 4 days you'll find that you're wrong
Back to top Go down
vitaly_m
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
vitaly_m

PostSubject: Re: s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes    s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty2013-11-27, 4:04 pm

he is banned for 1 day too btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes    s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes  Empty

Back to top Go down

s.e.t.h - Agressive driving / faul / crashes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Crash & Hack Reports-
Jump to: