SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSRAR



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-21
Country : Antarctica

PostSubject: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   Tue 21 Jan - 17:12

Okay, so if you wanna laugh at me and ban me here too, then f*** do it, but tell A.SennaMrC and that Mr Bish to stop f*** banning everyone. Yesterday, Mr Bish got butthurt because he couldnt overtake me in the first corner, put a ban vote on me and everyone of course agreed cause he's got an MrC title. 
So today, I come back and completely randomly, A.SennaMrC votes to ban me (And somehow with only one vote to ban got me kicked & banned for 12 hours)
Then I decided to make a new account and test it because I thought they were still butthurt and decided to corruptly ban me, but then it happened again. 
Of course, I couldnt join the race cause that was my first race (No lap under 1.20), so I decided to wait. But then, just before the guy finishes the race, A.SennaMrC checks something out from my name (!pb whatever that kind of command) and then votes to ban me, and that one vote again got me banned.
The least you can do is take A.SennaMrC the f... off the admin or whatever list and stop f*** banning everything that moves.
And yeah my name is SUSRAR, other guy is OHM666 and Ohm. If you ever feel powerless and a coward ass bitch in real life, feel free to corruptly ban those.

E: Oh s**t Bish is the admin on the servers. Ill be waiting for your ban here
Back to top Go down
Ruben.

avatar

Posts : 127
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 24
Country : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   Tue 21 Jan - 17:17

What do you want to accomplish with this text? you wont get unbanned if you talk stuff like this.
take it the easy way, and try to communicate at a normal level. 

thats just my opinion.

_________________


Stand Together as ONE!
Back to top Go down
SUSRAR



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-21
Country : Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   Tue 21 Jan - 17:21

Ruben. wrote:
What do you want to accomplish with this text? you wont get unbanned if you talk stuff like this.
take it the easy way, and try to communicate at a normal level. 

thats just my opinion.
Because obviously what I'm dealing with is ALMIGHTY corrupt piece of s**t admins who think theyre the greatest and dont care about my complaint, and are gonna keep banning me.
I seriously cant communicate on a normal level when you got this kind of ignorance

And yes I checked the forums out, seems like they got replays of it. Obviously BISH is gonna look at it and reject that he got mad over nothing.

The actual reason for this thread is to stop you from banning me every time I join the server again. A 12 hour ban doesn't mean s**t but if you keep corruptly and incorrectly banning people everyday for no reason, they're not coming back to your server. I wont be coming back ever if you wont tell them to keep a f*** cool head and stop banning people randomly. Might as well f*** ban me if you feel like it
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   Tue 21 Jan - 17:56

PB/Date:  1:16.71  10.01.2014 14:41       laps  :  (lfs)  1xx     //////


I have to tell them unfortunately. that you use for the mrc server are too dangerous. At the time when they came to the server was filled with professionals. I understand her incomprehension but please understand the protection of the other Driver.
Back to top Go down
SUSRAR



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-21
Country : Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   Tue 21 Jan - 18:02

Sascha wrote:
PB/Date:  1:16.71  10.01.2014 14:41       laps  :  (lfs)  1xx     //////


I have to tell them unfortunately. that you use for the mrc server are too dangerous. At the time when they came to the server was filled with professionals. I understand her incomprehension but please understand the protection of the other Driver.
Right, now I feel a little better. At least right now you replied to me in a good manner and didn't ban me without an explanation. But please next time tell me that there are professionals in the server and don't ban me from all the servers for 12 hours. A kick is fine.
I think it's solved right now. Sorry Bish, but I wasn't there to hear your rant about how much of a lowlife pathetic demo user I am. Im out these forums.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   Tue 21 Jan - 18:10

In general, it is also Practiced so. But due to the many pay of bans (daily) Is it sometimes not easy in such a short time. I therefore ask for your understanding. I Zb. only ban people as short as possible, to allow other safe ride. therefore fall every day again and again the same work on.
Back to top Go down
star dust

avatar

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-25
Age : 24
Country : India

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   Tue 21 Jan - 18:12

hello/hi
first of all u should not use such bad language
and by mistake u join mrc formula bmw (professional server)
and i also gav u comments to shift to server gp track
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   Tue 21 Jan - 18:13

SUSRAR wrote:
Okay, so if you wanna laugh at me and ban me here too, then f*** do it, but tell A.SennaMrC and that Mr Bish to stop f*** banning everyone. Yesterday, Mr Bish got butthurt because he couldnt overtake me in the first corner, put a ban vote on me and everyone of course agreed cause he's got an MrC title. 
So today, I come back and completely randomly, A.SennaMrC votes to ban me (And somehow with only one vote to ban got me kicked & banned for 12 hours)
Then I decided to make a new account and test it because I thought they were still butthurt and decided to corruptly ban me, but then it happened again. 
Of course, I couldnt join the race cause that was my first race (No lap under 1.20), so I decided to wait. But then, just before the guy finishes the race, A.SennaMrC checks something out from my name (!pb whatever that kind of command) and then votes to ban me, and that one vote again got me banned.
The least you can do is take A.SennaMrC the f... off the admin or whatever list and stop f*** banning everything that moves.
And yeah my name is SUSRAR, other guy is OHM666 and Ohm. If you ever feel powerless and a coward ass bitch in real life, feel free to corruptly ban those.

E: Oh s**t Bish is the admin on the servers. Ill be waiting for your ban here
lol right first of il say that starting off with words like f**k it ect just shows how much off a plonker you are, second thing is that due to your lack of knowlodge you have no idea why we had to keep banning numerous new accounts which are a group of people that have plagued the servers for the past year using hacks and crashing others.

i tried to overtake you, trust me im 100% more experienced than you and know how to overtake,ive had no problems winning over 4000 races since 2010 and being in the top 40 most won of all time on lfs

Quite comical with your attitude it shows someone that is childish and dont deserve respect as he wont give it back

 lol!  at you

ps: i have the all logs and replays for the servers and can always back my claims so run along little unknown one and dont try to put 2 + 2 together and coming up with 543

also note that our server bans racers that are below the pb limit if they are kicked more than 2 times by airo
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   Tue 21 Jan - 18:21

SUSRAR i think you need to rejog your memory as i cannot find any exchange of words between myself and you in the logs, you need to think hard also the logs show that you kept getting warned for causing crashings with one being one of our members

Its obviously a ploy to try and cause trouble out of fabricated accusations. But i can prove 110% that your wrong also a ban spans across all accounts held by that person
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers   

Back to top Go down
 
Getting banned for no reason on demo FBM servers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Banned for no reason
» I have been banned for no reason. Maybe it's a mistake?
» Titleist 910 Demo
» Golf Demo day monthly info
» Mizuno Demo day 21/22 Aug

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: