MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(GD) Michal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michal_01

(GD) Michal Empty
PostSubject: (GD) Michal   (GD) Michal Empty2014-01-21, 7:03 pm

Hi all Smile. Im Michal (miloscze) form czech rep. One of your admin on server had problem with me Smile. Nick had somethink like Mrc.Senna. He warn me for rule number 13 - do not bump drafting. I think i know what he thinking, maybe 4 races earlier i had duel with one racer and in racing tension I am touched him to his back - only small contact without any loose control both of us Smile(right it was my foult, nothing other). Unfortunately Senna had something other opinion maybe Smile. I dont want any hassle, thats why i am not interested to answer on server to kidding comments of Senna. But please man, do not see only things what u want to see Smile). You yourself went off the track and you came back to her in front of my car. If i was inconsiderate, I'd just hit you and it would not be my fault, so please look at yourself first before you start lecturing others about their driving style, thank you Smile

Thats all what i want to say, I will serve the punishment (i got ban later Smile) and I look forward to next good races with you.

Bye  Wink
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

(GD) Michal Empty
PostSubject: Re: (GD) Michal   (GD) Michal Empty2014-01-21, 7:19 pm

right senna reported this to me himself and ive checked the replay and if we are get to technical you did only tap the car infront but it was intentional and it dont matter if its a short push or long push its still bumpdraft.  The problem is with your attitude when told not too do something as ive experienced it myself. What you need to remember is that your racing on MRc servers and if your seen to be breaking a rule then we will tell you and you must follow the rules

Senna knew that it was a small bumpdraft and thats why he didnt just kick/ban you and instead gave a warning and he banned due to disrespect

YOU ARE ON MRC SERVERS SO ITS OUR ROLE TO MODERATE THE SERVERS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Michal_01

(GD) Michal Empty
PostSubject: Re: (GD) Michal   (GD) Michal Empty2014-01-21, 7:45 pm

,,It was intentional´´

You must kidding now Wink. It wasnt.

I know all rules verry well, but im not machine, im only human.
Its different between agreesion style and dangerous style (not think this sittuation, only remembered to our problem with u Bish Wink). But it would be a longer discussion without good conclusin because it is verry subjective.
Certainly I am not the creator of any crashes and I think that my RT testified with respect to the points-collection;) . But i think u know it very well.

But you're right, I have a problem to show agreement with someone who does not behave himself accordingly. ,,preaching water and drinking wine´´

I will try my attitude to things not disassemble on the server;).I realize that I'm playing on your server where your rules;)
Back to top Go down

(GD) Michal Empty
PostSubject: Re: (GD) Michal   (GD) Michal Empty2014-01-21, 8:19 pm

It is about 2 times intentionally from behind vehicles to launch. (Push short time cars from back (purpose) Rule # 13th

and then a very disrespectful behavior to show unfortunately does not work.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

(GD) Michal Empty
PostSubject: Re: (GD) Michal   (GD) Michal Empty2014-01-22, 1:11 am

Michal_01 wrote:
,,It was intentional´´

You must kidding now Wink. It wasnt.

I know all rules verry well, but im not machine, im only human.
Its different between agreesion style and dangerous style (not think this sittuation, only remembered to our problem with u Bish Wink). But it would be a longer discussion without good conclusin because it is verry subjective.
Certainly I am not the creator of any crashes and I think that my RT testified with respect to the points-collection;) . But i think u know it very well.

But you're right, I have a problem to show agreement with someone who does not behave himself accordingly. ,,preaching water and drinking wine´´

I will try my attitude to things not disassemble on the server;).I realize that I'm playing on your server where your rules;)
il explain by why i deemed it intentional and will post a clip or the replay showing what i mean if you wish, Tapping the rear of someones car once can happen without it being intended but if you then press down the accelerator to hit the rear of there car again with it being obvious to make contact again then shows intent

What you dont seem to grasp it that you was only warned for it and you was only banned when you was being disrespectful
so please seperate the incident of the pushing with the reason you was banned and i think that you would understand that if one person was allowed to be disrespective to others then it would become a wider spread problem

never take offence when an admin warns you for something as its not a personal attack on you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Michal_01

(GD) Michal Empty
PostSubject: Re: (GD) Michal   (GD) Michal Empty2014-01-22, 5:07 pm

It has to do with anticipating what the opponent will do and yes when I predicted wrong, so I touched him, but it was not the intention;). It was verry good driver so I assumed other reaction (no decelaration) but it was wrong (mb) - right. Anyway, no intentional contact Wink

The rest I understand and I will try to behave accordingly Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(GD) Michal Empty
PostSubject: Re: (GD) Michal   (GD) Michal Empty

Back to top Go down

(GD) Michal
Page 1 of 1