MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dating Horror Stories...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

Dating Horror Stories...  Empty
PostSubject: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-01-23, 5:29 am

Edit: lol no more horror stories for me as I've given up on the whole dating / relationships thing. Thank god I'm a bit nerdy which makes it a lot easier.

/end rant.

Last edited by RFX on 2014-07-16, 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-01-24, 5:41 pm

for me im lucky enough to not have experienced this and have been with the same girl since i was 13 years old(nearly 20 years), of cause weve had our ups and downs but the one thing that always keeps me positive is my children, they are everything to me

sorry to hear you gone through this mate,and no words could make it any easier on you and the bit of advice id say on this is you will find the one that is right for you and for you not to keep getting back into a relationship with someone if theres a chance of you getting hurt again and again. Follow your heart
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-01-30, 4:31 pm

Awww thanks bro! My friend is like duuuude she told me she still <3's you, I'm all tell her that's nice but I'm busy playing LFS. xD I look on the bright side, we had fun, things happen, it's life which I totally understand. I even helped give her support when she fought with the new guy so she knows I'd always be there for her no matter what.

13 years is quite a bit of time, that's awesome though as it sounds like you found the perfect balance! It is definitely more comfortable in long term relationships, my longest was almost 4 years and was actually pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Fierce
Limad 3
Limad 3
Fierce

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-03-15, 5:58 pm

I have a story that happened recently...

I met a girl 6 years ago, when i was 14, started to do all the stuff you did at that age, then we've been on several vacations with each other, i was sure i did find the one that i should share my life with, but thats not how it was supposed to go, last night i was out with my boys, and i just rent a house for 6 months, while being out, my cousin drove past the house we live in, and saw a car parked in the garage, he knocked the door severel times, with no response, then he climbed up on the garage, onto the roof (we have a small thingy outside our bedroom, not very far up, where you can stand) what he saw was her being with another dude. im totally destroyed, i wasnt expecting her to do such thing, im really clueless what i should do, should i give her another chance? or just end it, its the only girl i've been with, and this is really tough for me, i've told her to stay away for a couple days, as im not in mood for anything right now, and i havent been talking with her yet, and i'll trust my cousion 110% and im sure he isnt lying bout what he saw.
Back to top Go down
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-03-16, 2:07 pm

Man I'm so sorry to hear that bro. It can be hard to get past but it can make your relationship stronger at the same time. As hard as it is to do, you have to talk to her about it in the sense that does she have feelings for this guy and is it worth throwing away a 6 year relationship you guys share just for this person.

People make mistakes and fall into temptation all too easily these days. Hopefully it was a one time thing that was a bad choice as then you guys can work things out. On the other hand realistically, you have to be prepared to hear the worst which is she does like this new guy... I know the feeling and its a dreadful one.

Don't give up just yet my friend because this is an opportunity, not a setback. It is a chance to show her how much you'd put up with and still be there for her. Just tell her this, would she be able to stand by your side if you had done the same thing she did, and that you are choosing to stand by her side because she's important to you.

Hopefully this helps but if not, you can do what I did and turn to astrology. Horoscopes can tell you a lot about whats going on and whats to come.

Yahoo Astrology
Back to top Go down
Fierce
Limad 3
Limad 3
Fierce

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-03-17, 7:44 am

Thanks RFX!

- your always kind n helpfull!
checked on my horoscopes, will post at the buttom.
- ive told her to stay away from some days, just to let me cool down, i got a bit mad, and very sad, because i'd never would have done anything like that myself, but i guess i need to talk about things with her, and about this guy she was with, and just cross everything i got, and hope for the best, but if it turns out that she likes him, i seriously have no clue at all what to do, i never been through anything like this, people told me love was hard when it all was easy for me, i see what they finally meant by that  Neutral  Neutral 

''It will not be love that will tempt you but your need to prove to yourself your power of life and death over hearts; beware of possible painful backlashes! Some disappointments can be expected in many fields if you forget that all truth is not good to be told. The climate will bring you a very harmonious family atmosphere. You want to succeed in an endeavor or another? Simply show energy and willpower.''
Back to top Go down
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-03-17, 2:40 pm

No problem man, I'm always glad to offer support for anyone in need of it. You did the best thing by stepping back for a few days to process everything that's going on allowing you time to cool down so you can figure out what to do.

If you want to be with her still bro, here's my advice on the 2 scenarios headed your way which both can lead to a positive outcome...

1) She says it was a mistake, an ex boyfriend, or due to drinking, etc... and wants to work things out with you, definitely give her another chance to fix things.

- This shows that you care deeply about her and would be there through thick and through thin in order to make things work. Most males would run away the first time they are in this situation. By not running and instead staying with her, it proves you'd be there for her throughout any situation.

2) She says she does like this guy and wants to be with him. It's going to sting but not as much if you're prepared to hear that and can say this in response to it...

"Although I may not be happy about this decision, I do respect your choice and wish you both well. If he ever hurts you, I'll break his legs. Very Happy  I'll need some time to adjust to things, I'll always be there for you even if just as a friend as I'd rather have you as a friend in my life than not in my life at all. You mean that much to me."

- Any and all feelings she may have had for the other guy just went out the window as she says "awwwww" to all that stuff said. "Real love involves the ability to willingly sacrifice anything and everything without hesitation to obtain whatever the person we love's heart desires, even if that desire is for another's heart. When another heart is what they desire " - RFX

Best of luck to you bro as the I know the position you're in is a very hurtful one.
Back to top Go down
Fierce
Limad 3
Limad 3
Fierce

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-03-19, 2:15 am

She wanted to talk so i drove out, just an hour ago..

i asked her what she was doing that night etc, and the excuse on being drunk came up, but afterwards i asked her if she felt anything for the dude, and she said '' I honestly dont know, but yea i knda do'' i asked her for how long she's been knowing him, and she replied for 2 weeks, last time she went into town for partying with the girls... and im like, really? 6 years verses 2 weeks, im starting to feel like its all been a waste, but still i feel it has been a great time with her, but im just really confused now, and i shouldnt really be staying up, but sleep, but having trouble sleeping...
Thanks for all the advices mate, i really appreciate it, for taking your time to write all that, i just guess i have to proceed in life, and try to get the best out of it in the future.

~Fierce
Back to top Go down
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-03-20, 5:11 am

Sad Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that and wished it turned out differently. Drinking is also what caused my situation to come up and is something that does affect a lot of people. Life is filled with obstacles and heartbreak although it's these things and moments that make you the strongest.

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have left."

With each person you meet, a connection is made. Each connection can become anything you want it to be including love, as long as you allow yourself to experience it. The more interaction you have with others, the more chances you give yourself at finding love once again so don't worry about the times that don't work out as there are plenty of times that it will work out.

Be strong my friend and if you need to vent, we're all here for ya!
Back to top Go down
MrDerxX

MrDerxX

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-04-29, 2:37 pm

well i'm still virgin-king  king 
there are many girls in my university but still trying to find someone special for me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/khalooded
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-07-16, 4:49 am

Hey, how did you get reputation minus 2? lol
Back to top Go down
MrDerxX

MrDerxX

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-07-19, 2:15 pm

RFX wrote:
Hey, how did you get reputation minus 2? lol
well it's a long story with Formula 1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/khalooded
RFX
Limad 4
Limad 4
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty2014-07-19, 2:25 pm

Lol I totally understand what you mean. It's the nature of competition to be the fastest which can spark a lot of heated emotion and disputes. No worries though mate as it says +1 now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dating Horror Stories...    Dating Horror Stories...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dating Horror Stories...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Off Topics :: Off Topic-
Jump to: