MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good crasher SCORPIC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
remz

good crasher SCORPIC Empty
PostSubject: good crasher SCORPIC   good crasher SCORPIC Empty2014-01-26, 9:49 pm

[MRc] Blackwood (demo) nick crasher - SCORPICĀ  "Pilot" under that name, it is rude to behaves in relation to other people, behaving like a king, if he can do anything. Intentionally commits stolknogveniya without brakes, pushes, and believes that he is right because he has a good lap time. Forcing people to go to extremes - the accident, and after leaving the server. With such players is extremely unpleasant to participate in the race, because if he approaches expect an accident. I hope that this room is King reads. So normal people themselves do not lead, good luck, take care. Also noted that rayting bezopasti he always greater than 90%, but he really rams those who are in his way. When the fool on the track, then no desire to participate in the race. To requests not to ram it meets insults.
Sorry for my English, I write badly. Took advantage of Google translator.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

good crasher SCORPIC Empty
PostSubject: Re: good crasher SCORPIC   good crasher SCORPIC Empty2014-01-26, 10:49 pm

hello and thankyou for reporting this

i will look at the server replays and will ban him if necassary
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme

good crasher SCORPIC
Page 1 of 1