SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TurboBlaster

PostSubject: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    Wed 29 Jan - 0:42

Hi,

after some time i decided to race again on LFS, as i like Formula BMW i joined the MRC server which always was a good one in my memory. Unfortunately tonight wasnt such  pleasantful racing, after some rounds i noticed [MRC] Profeta was not only winning race after race but also he got ridiculous times, so i spectated him and for my surprise i saw that he was cheating/abusing his admin rights on the server.   

He always drove through the pits and deleted his penalty (30/45 seconds) afterwards, he obviously got an unfair advantage comparing to the other racers on the track, i was in 1st place with some lead and he 4th or 5th or something, used his pit-trick, deleted the fines and was right behind me..i let him pass as i didnt want to take risk and battle with him which may have resulted in a crash and a permanent ban...

He then sent messages on everyones screen with texts like "Cheat: On" and other nonsense  

I then raced 2-3 more times until i was kicked out of the server for no reason (i was in pits after i got crashed in T1)

What can i say more..MRC was always a good server but after that incident my image changed a bit, hope that wont occur anymore since it has the potential to be #1 FBM server (if AA server is offline).

Cheers   Ganja
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    Wed 29 Jan - 18:46

il look up this claim and i assure you that if this is the case it will be something dealt with quite severly
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish

PostSubject: Re: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    Wed 29 Jan - 19:17

ive checked the replays and found that he had done like you said. so ive lowered his admin powers to the lowest possible which stops him from being able to cancel the drive through or pitlane penaltys (!pen cl) and if hes spotted doing it again a more severe punishment will be passed

thankyou for bringing this too our attention and sorry that you had experienced a member doing such things
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
TurboBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    Wed 29 Jan - 20:12

Thank you for quick response, for me most important fact is that it will not occur anymore, penalty is an intern case.

Bye  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse    

Back to top Go down

Demo FBM Server - Admin Abuse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1