SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Master Drift Demo server - Crasher / Cheat Mod used - (YANYAN™ÝbRaHiM )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RFX

PostSubject: Master Drift Demo server - Crasher / Cheat Mod used - (YANYAN™ÝbRaHiM )   Mon 10 Feb - 21:33

users:
YANYAN™ÝbRaHiM  (ibrahim0875)
killnoobz (killnoobz)

server:
Master Drift Demo

time stamp:
2014-02-11  12:22:44

details:

2 guys in the Master Drift demo server is using mods to hop over walls and crashing into cars.  There is a language barrier as they don't speak English. Replay included.

Replay For YANYAN™ÝbRaHiM

Replay For killnoobz

Last edited by bish on Sat 1 Mar - 12:25; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added 2nd driver and 2nd replay, same group of crashers)
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Master Drift Demo server - Crasher / Cheat Mod used - (YANYAN™ÝbRaHiM )   Tue 11 Feb - 1:39

thanks mate,hes been a continuous muppet using hacks with multiple accounts for as long as ive been here,rule of thumb is if you see the name yanyan or incristyle then automaticaly ban as its 100% them
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
RFX

PostSubject: Re: Master Drift Demo server - Crasher / Cheat Mod used - (YANYAN™ÝbRaHiM )   Tue 11 Feb - 1:53

No problem man! and 10-4 on keeping an eye out for that name. One of the drivers came to the S2 server I was on reporting that guy.  I'll PM you directly for instructions on the banning procedures as I don't have much experience doing it on LFS. I do have tons of experience in that on the site I work for though! lol

Usually people see a [MRc] member and chill out once they are asked to. I just explain to users that there are tons of bumper car crash servers to choose from but [MRc] is one that endorses good driving habits and good sportsmanship. It works well so far in calming things down in tense moments lol.

PostSubject: Re: Master Drift Demo server - Crasher / Cheat Mod used - (YANYAN™ÝbRaHiM )   

Back to top Go down

Master Drift Demo server - Crasher / Cheat Mod used - (YANYAN™ÝbRaHiM )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1