SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 banned - viraaj5555

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
viraaj5555



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-08
Country : Italy

PostSubject: banned - viraaj5555   Mon 16 Jun - 15:18

Hi there,
      
I just tried yday to connect MRc servers but i saw that i was banned 999 days,Reason - keep your problems on your server - i am quite sure it was MrSam that banned me ,can you explain it a bit in detail?

Best regards,
Viraaj.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9JzuQDFJkt7QLmX0j-cUw
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Tue 17 Jun - 9:07

Hi,

Yes it was me who banned you.

You do not come in MRc server solve the problems of your team.
You are connected to our server, only to tell another driver, he was unbanned from your servers and you're disconnected.

It's just a matter of logic and respect for other teams.
Currently I also see the new AA members speak badly about us admins / servers / team.
I do not have time to play childish, I spent age.

So now, AA or not, the rules are the same for everyone.
Sam

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
exzibit



Posts : 35
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-29
Country : Montenegro

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Tue 17 Jun - 20:27

I came on others servers(probably on MRc too) to tell people that they are unbaned on our server. I did that because i wanted to tell them that I made mistake  and that I'm sorry. I never wanted to disrespect the server or to "steal" someones racers. That's why i think 999 ban is too hard punishment. Also i know it's your call and if you think that ban has to stay it's your full right to hold it but in my opinion that's not good decision nor for MRC nor for viraaj.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Tue 17 Jun - 20:54

Yes but the difference with you even if you do, you stay and you drive. You always respected the rules on our servers.

By cons, Viraaj is connected just to settle his problem, and gone so quickly. I'm sorry but for me it's disrespectful.

Regarding the ban 999, it is not just for that.
The other reason that I have seen by the remote of your server, a discussion (Viraaj and Prasant) who talked bad about MRc and give us a bad image to all other racers.

I find a bit strange anyway that often new members of your teams hate MRc. Whereas before he joined your team, we never had problems with them...

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
exzibit



Posts : 35
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-29
Country : Montenegro

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Tue 17 Jun - 21:43

SaMiX wrote:

I find a bit strange anyway that often new members of your teams hate MRc. Whereas before he joined your team, we never had problems with them...
That's your opinion and I don't agree with it at all. In past I had some dispute with  some MRc members and  maybe i don't like some MRc members but that never leads me to hate MRc team. Maybe someone don't like you and maybe some AA members don't like you as I guess that some people don't like me and that some of them are from MRc but that doesn't mean that AA team has something against MRc team or oposit.
Back to top Go down
viraaj5555



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-08
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Wed 18 Jun - 9:53

SaMiX wrote:
Yes but the difference with you even if you do, you stay and you drive. You always respected the rules on our servers.

By cons, Viraaj is connected just to settle his problem, and gone so quickly. I'm sorry but for me it's disrespectful.

Regarding the ban 999, it is not just for that.
The other reason that I have seen by the remote of your server, a discussion (Viraaj and Prasant) who talked bad about MRc and give us a bad image to all other racers.

I find a bit strange anyway that often new members of your teams hate MRc. Whereas before he joined your team, we never had problems with them...
I think you confused us with someone else,i don't hate MRc team/servers ,infact i raced all time in MRc before i found AA but i still play there if you check,i have friends from MRc team too,i really respect MRc and i don't have anything against you and the team,that day i just made a mistake and came there to just inform the player that he was unbanned and it was my fault,i don't know if you consider this disrespecting the team/servers - i think it isn't in the rules too.
Best regards,
Viraaj
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9JzuQDFJkt7QLmX0j-cUw
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Wed 18 Jun - 10:52

exzibit wrote:
That's your opinion and I don't agree with it at all. In past I had some dispute with  some MRc members and  maybe i don't like some MRc members but that never leads me to hate MRc team. Maybe someone don't like you and maybe some AA members don't like you as I guess that some people don't like me and that some of them are from MRc but that doesn't mean that AA team has something against MRc team or oposit.

I totally agree with what you say, everyone can not appreciate everyone. I was talking rather of certain of your new members, I often have problems with them. I understand that we are concurrent, but that is not a reason to come in to our server to say to the racers to go to AA servers or give us a bad image in your servers.
Every time you have new members, it happens.
Of course, I mean some (not all new members). I do not put everyone in the same bag.
It remains only my personal opinion.

viraaj5555 wrote:
I think you confused us with someone else,i don't hate MRc team/servers ,infact i raced all time in MRc before i found AA but i still play there if you check,i have friends from MRc team too,i really respect MRc and i don't have anything against you and the team,that day i just made a mistake and came there to just inform the player that he was unbanned and it was my fault,i don't know if you consider this disrespecting the team/servers - i think it isn't in the rules too.
Best regards,
Viraaj

No no I am not confusing, I remember very well you and Prasant.
i have seen in the remote you and Prasant say that admins MRc are bad, MRc had no future ...

It was true that you were driving in mrc servers and we never had any problems with you. But since a few days, your behavior is not the same btw what caused this ban.

We have a rule for this:
Rule # 4: No disturbance
You come into the server only has a personal goal and talking about your problems, you distract the drivers who are racing.

If you use pm, I would never say anything because your message is not public and not bother anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
viraaj5555



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-08
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Wed 18 Jun - 11:20

SaMiX wrote:


No no I am not confusing, I remember very well you and Prasant.
i have seen in the remote you and Prasant say that admins MRc are bad, MRc had no future ...

It was true that you were driving in mrc servers and we never had any problems with you. But since a few days, your behavior is not the same btw what caused this ban.
Well,i dint say all that,it was prasanths saying it - he can confirm that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9JzuQDFJkt7QLmX0j-cUw
viraaj5555



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-08
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Sun 22 Jun - 9:16

I guess that i could've used !pm feature,sorry for that disturbance.
Viraaj
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9JzuQDFJkt7QLmX0j-cUw
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2881
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Tue 24 Jun - 2:13

it is like poaching a user from one server to come race on another. And it has to be remembered that at one time due to one or two individuals there was a little cloud hanging over both teams,which i felt had been lifted so it would be a shame to have others saying bad words to cause offence

i am shocked that Prasanth has said such things as ive known him for a while and i guess he must feel like he has to take a negative look at us now as he feels like we are the enemy. 

@exhibit Even if you have had problems with one or two of our members,as far as ive seen you are always show respect to others and why i have respect for you, you must be able to see that it must also be shown by others and that on our servers
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
viraaj5555



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-08
Country : Italy

PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   Tue 24 Jun - 11:20

bish wrote:
it is like poaching a user from one server to come race on another. And it has to be remembered that at one time due to one or two individuals there was a little cloud hanging over both teams,which i felt had been lifted so it would be a shame to have others saying bad words to cause offence

i am shocked that Prasanth has said such things as ive known him for a while and i guess he must feel like he has to take a negative look at us now as he feels like we are the enemy. 

@exhibit Even if you have had problems with one or two of our members,as far as ive seen you are always show respect to others and why i have respect for you, you must be able to see that it must also be shown by others and that on our servers
Well,i don't know why prasanth did say that but it is definetly not because you are the enemy team,teams are teams but imo it doesnt make any difference also if one is another team member.He is free to play where he wants but the only thing is that he should represent the team instead of the only person.I guess i made clear my opinion.  Smile 
Regards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9JzuQDFJkt7QLmX0j-cUw
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: banned - viraaj5555   

Back to top Go down
 
banned - viraaj5555
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The AWOL, Banned & Warnings List
» The Banned & Warnings List, Season 4, 2013 Madden 11
» official list of wwe banned terms
» Players BANNED from opening ceremony
» Banned & Warnings List - Madden 13, Season 1 (Season 12 Overall)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: