MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint about admin abusing his rights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan

Complaint about admin abusing his rights Empty
PostSubject: Complaint about admin abusing his rights   Complaint about admin abusing his rights Empty2014-08-23, 2:37 pm

Hi there, 

Just 10 minutes ago in MRC Formula BMW, I had a racing accident with an admin, his username is: mazzinga87
Then he spectated me for no reason. He told me because of bad driving. So I was kinda pissed off. 
He told me again - bad driving - so I said "shut up".
Then he kicked me, and whenever I joined the server back he started kicking me again. He said to me: "No driving for you today, go to a different server". I explained him that I am a clean driver. And I said the people here know I'm a clean driver, and it got confirmed by a guy from AA.

Also my rating went down with 9% because of the kicks. I was trying hard to get 80%+

Why does this even happen?
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about admin abusing his rights   Complaint about admin abusing his rights Empty2014-08-23, 4:37 pm

I confirm what the user wrote Duncan. 
But as always, I add something. 
Do you remember the rule of the server: spin / crash spect immediatly. 
Since I thought the "kick" to the incident was over, I decided to send him to spect. What is not acceptable since it has started to complain. 
My answer was: for bad driving, next time drive clean. 
Since you're talking to an admin and I find it inconceivable disrespectful response "shutup", when many people are being banned for individual incidents. 
and you're complaining about having been kicked? Wink 

Finally, I confirm on anything that the user wrote Duncan. 

Now, we can watch the replay to confirm this behavior, for me more than fair. 

58.39% of rate, I wonder how you can have the courage to come here to complain about me, that I'll miss rate for the kick, when I'm the first day that I miss rate for people who drive like you, and I can not Finally 50% of the racing accident fools. 

For the rest, the word bish. 
Good racing in MRC Server.

Edit: i use google traslator, sorry for that. Maybe is incomprensible

Profeta: Your favourite Limad.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about admin abusing his rights   Complaint about admin abusing his rights Empty2014-08-25, 1:11 pm

Well since it's racing a little bit of contact should be allowed. I didn't spin I just made some contact so I don't see any reason to spectate for that. 

Next thing is: Why does everyone complain about someone's rating? It's like my first week in the server and it was around 40-45% when I joined. I got it up to 67% before you started kicking me. I don't think that's bad. But hey 80%+ rating makes you God I guess.

(just my point of view, no need to respond)
Bye
Back to top Go down
Chaly

Chaly

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about admin abusing his rights   Complaint about admin abusing his rights Empty2014-08-25, 10:21 pm

'Just my point of view, no need to respond'
That isn't how a discussion works. 

Spectating someone after a crash is perfectly normal. I'm not aware of the fact that 'contact' is part of racing. At our servers it's not allowed and if you like to drive at our servers, you should respect the rule: "shift+S when crash!" 

If an admin spectates you, explains why and you say 'shut up', then it's totaly normal for him to keep kicking you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about admin abusing his rights   Complaint about admin abusing his rights Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint about admin abusing his rights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: