MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Complaint

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Admin Complaint   Admin Complaint Empty2011-08-10, 12:26 pm

The admin is "W-ReX (tm symbol) (4circle symbols)"

Basically, I was driving round the Blackwood FMB track, the leader comes to lap me, I get blue flagged, and as you are meant to, I stay on the racing line and let the leader pass. It did look as if he was having a bit of trouble,, so I squeezed up onto the grass. Then this admin decides to kick me, saying I did not respect blue flag and I blocked him. I then told him how you are meant to stay on racing line, and let the lapper pass, without making any sudden movements. Then he kicks me for "not giving him respect" OR "U MUST GIVE RESPET" as he says it.

He also spams a load of things saying "Give respet no contact" before each race, which is incredibly annoying.

EDIT: He just kicked someone for being "too noob", when I asked him why, he said "no comments"
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: www   Admin Complaint Empty2011-08-10, 12:34 pm

what is your race name?...the name who you was racing today...FASTER or something like that?
Back to top Go down

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint   Admin Complaint Empty2011-08-10, 12:40 pm

No, my race name is Vaknar
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: www   Admin Complaint Empty2011-08-10, 12:42 pm

ok vaknar...SAM is gonna look over the incident and will respond you soon....tnx for posting
Back to top Go down

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint   Admin Complaint Empty2011-08-10, 1:16 pm

Ok, he just banned be, because someone said he should use the MRc tag, he said he wasnt a member so I asked him how he was admin if he wasn't a member. That was a completely random ban. Another MRc member on the server at the time, asked him why he did it aswell. And now unbanned me
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: w-rex   Admin Complaint Empty2011-08-10, 1:28 pm

well w-rex.i saw whit my own eyes.i ask you why dont use tag and you said you are not a member...that s mean you was on something when you aplly...but strangely you know how to ban...you ban the guy absolutly for nothing and when i ask you why did you do that you said to me ...ok you ban them and you disconect....you thing this limad power its just for ban ppl for fun?...dont thing so...and you spasming the server like hell ....dont need to say over and over again the same line if the race is going well....i limad should be us invisible us can be so we can atract ppl in our servers...
Back to top Go down
Гость

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint   Admin Complaint Empty2011-08-10, 1:38 pm

cristina22 wrote:
well w-rex.i saw whit my own eyes.i ask you why dont use tag and you said you are not a member...that s mean you was on something when you aplly...but strangely you know how to ban...you ban the guy absolutly for nothing and when i ask you why did you do that you said to me ...ok you ban them and you disconect....you thing this limad power its just for ban ppl for fun?...dont thing so...and you spasming the server like hell ....dont need to say over and over again the same line if the race is going well....i limad should be us invisible us can be so we can atract ppl in our servers...
good points there cris, i also hate people spamming server its very disracting and makes server look bad
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint   Admin Complaint Empty2011-08-10, 1:41 pm

Hello,

Okay, two complaints on 24 hours is a lot. I'm going to remove the rights. in fact he asked to be an admin but not a member, which I accepted. but I think he does not know well how to react to certain decisions.

sorry everyone for the inconvenience

Best Regards
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Mirio

Mirio

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint   Admin Complaint Empty2011-09-09, 7:24 pm

Uhm.. I just put it here. About a guy with weird name, but LFS name is "pompeer".
Before a few minutes he banned 2 guys without any reason. [I guess because of a friend got banned due a vote] He kicked them before and they ask "why?" but no answer.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/7/1/1229481//kick.jpg

Also spamming which is annoying as hell. The blue shit appeared on every straight.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/7/1/1229481//spam2.jpg

And said "kurva anyadat", which is swearing for sure in his language. I'm really too lazy to look for it out.

Honestly I did not mind at first but then I got annoyed so much about this and the bans. Razz
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/7/1/1229481//spam1.jpg

Limad abuse to spam and kick/ban sucks. I'm sure he would kick (ban) me too because I said "stfu" but he can't. 🐰
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
DriverGR
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
DriverGR

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint   Admin Complaint Empty2011-09-09, 8:04 pm

Thank you for your information, that will have consequences for the player, which I promise!
I would like to apologize for his bad Manners!

DriverGR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Complaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint   Admin Complaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Complaint
Page 1 of 1