MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lfs Server Stats Reset Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mofo223

Lfs Server Stats Reset Request Empty
PostSubject: Lfs Server Stats Reset Request   Lfs Server Stats Reset Request Empty2014-12-24, 3:43 pm

Hello i have been playing on lfs for a long time and when i feel like doing some f1 racing ill jump on your server.. but one of the racers mentioned that my pb was faster than the world record on blackwood. so i did some looking into that and it says 1:10.20 or somthing like that .. i never cheat and was maybe thinking back in the day my friend used to use my account untill he got his own.. was only for a few days, idk what he did but i didnt get 1:10 my real pb is around 1:14. i dont like the fact that im called a cheater because of my fake pb so if its possible to reset my stats on all MRc servers it would be greatly appreciated. i dont like cheating and i would like everything to be legit. my lfs account is Mofo223 and so is my driver name. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

Lfs Server Stats Reset Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lfs Server Stats Reset Request   Lfs Server Stats Reset Request Empty2014-12-25, 11:08 pm

Hello,

If you log onto your account on live for speed world you can delete that pb.

remember using hacks on MRc servers equals ban.

Thanks Simon
Back to top Go down

Lfs Server Stats Reset Request
Page 1 of 1