MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possibly interesting new event.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Possibly interesting new event. Empty
PostSubject: Possibly interesting new event.   Possibly interesting new event. Empty2010-05-13, 8:46 pm

Basically, WCL and FPRS are going to have some sort of event. Thats certain - but Danny was interested in whether the other 2 main demo teams(well obviously some might say are WCL a main team with the lack of players on there servers atm, but meh Razz) would like to get involved aswell. WCL and AA have raced each other before and we always said we'd do it again with more teams, I've spoken to Gelin and he thinks AA would be interested in an event like that if it was done in the right way, and I've had a few suggestions from him about what he'd like to see from the event. Basically just a post to see if MRc are interested in competing in some sort of event and if thats a yes then we can start to discuss the way it could work etc.

I would also like to point out I know the MRc vs WCL event was a pretty tragic failure, but there were reasons for that and I think for this there would have to be a sort of judging panel for the admining side of things, and seeing as only 3 drivers from each team would be able to race anyway its possible to work something out, for sure.

For more info when it comes...http://www.worldcrashleague.com/index/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=2592#2592
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Possibly interesting new event.   Possibly interesting new event. Empty2010-05-15, 8:57 am

Hi Isaac,

It seems a good idea, I am interested in this event Wink
I also think that a judge would be ideal to avoid any misunderstood between two drivers.
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net

PostSubject: Re: Possibly interesting new event.   Possibly interesting new event. Empty2010-05-16, 6:09 pm

Yes, ofc. I don't know how the admin system will work but ideally It will not allow any chance of bias. I don't know whether it will have 1 independent admin or whether it will go by a joint admin system where only an admin who isnt connected with 1 of the involved drivers can judge, idk. What type of event would you prefer, like what length races, how many races, how many rounds, and other concerns

I need info to try and make the event suit all 4 different teams as good as possible but without making it boring after a while. I will probably use different styles of event at each round to suit different teams and then combine it into 1 championship standing, but nothing is certain yet and I am willing to listen to any suggestions. It will certainly be a competitive league if this works! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly interesting new event.   Possibly interesting new event. Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly interesting new event.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Live for Speed :: Live for Speed-
Jump to: