MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another ban post..

Go down 
+2
RFX
Kensei
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ProfetaITA
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
ProfetaITA

Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 12:17 am

im bored.. i wait this reply and stop.

if u wanna talk with me u can join on [MRc] Formula bmw, or send pm here.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 2:56 pm

I was Off for 2 days now. I will try to find replay today and post here so everyone can watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 3:05 pm

Thank you for your troubles once more Swat.

Just got home , and will be on later trying to finally break that Rally x pb =) o/
 FF wheel doesn't make it easier tho -_- 

Best Regards,
nFs
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 9:33 pm

Hello,

so..... after few hours digging in replays I finally found it. And I must say that Kensei was right and he did nothing. He even did not say F*CK in game. Not crashing or so....
There was other 2 drivers with black names which were cursing after they got kicked.

Here you can see replay in following link:
http://www.filedropper.com/bl2race4l6r4f5
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 9:46 pm

Thank you for your patience and time Swat once more, and thank you for going trough the trouble of digging up the replay.

I keep no ill will towards Profeta ,nor could i as we are all humans, once more , what ticked me off was the way i was being talked to and i reckon both have said things neither is proud of, on my behalf i can only leave my apologies for that and move on ,im seriously glad that this can be buried now.

Ill keep striving for the 100% !rt as I've always did ever since i started on LFS , hope to see you all on the tarmac, and also on the dirt =) time to keep at it and get a new pb o/

Best Regards,
nFs
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 9:55 pm

Hope you will keep using MRc servers in future and we had not leave bad impression on you because of this accident.

Everyone can make fault, I also understand than when youre driving you dont have much time to watch every car what he did, you mostly catch just a piece of information and you need decide what to do.
There was 3 guys including you who wear all black name which is quite hard to recognize what name is it if it appears on top of your screen in black. So Profeta kicked 2 of them. They got back and curse F*ck you, so Profeta used BAN button and also clicked on your name as it was very similar.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 10:39 pm

Aye mate i came to that conclusion afterwards myself ,( changed name colors since you pointed it out ) as if it helps pinpoint who is who no biggie , and no harm was done as tbh i join your servers to play with the ppl i've met over the time and have fun with so couldn't rly get out of it anyways =)  Started LFS on your servers and i think ill stop LFS there as well.

Its getting harder to find good ppl to race with as most moved on to other games already, and making the jump myself is not as far as id hope, i see no point in having the few ppl that are left getting mad at each other over sth like this.

Thank you for the helping hand in getting things sorted mate o/

Best Regards,
nFs.
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 10:45 pm

Great , so in the end it was resolved in this way .

Happy for you to be able to find the replay , therefore I offer my apologies .

Maybe next time immediately explains the true dynamics of the accident , instead of criticizing immediately saying " god come down to earth ."

I hope to see u again on mrc , forgive me for this inconvenience .

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 10:53 pm

A former Member of MRC with whom I am speaking now , said That my post might Seem a little harsh tone .
This is a common problem for Google Translator .
In the translation in Italian , I tried to be more polite and diplomatic as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-03-18, 11:39 pm

No biggie mate hope to see you on the tarmac, as i as trying to say before, because i used it before as well when trying to learn Greek, Google translate manages to make a mess of texts most of the time.

More than glad this got sorted,

Best Regards,
nFs.
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-04-01, 8:22 am

Уважаемые администраторы MRC! в последнем событии гонок  fbm,я получил награду limad 4,за победу,сегодня я был неприятно удивлён,у меня ранг limad2 .Администраторы объясните мне в чём дело,и в чём причина???SEMIX может ты объяснишь...
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty2015-04-01, 12:52 pm

It is not the first time that you should write in English, please, use the translator.

The section is unfortunately wrong, you should open a new post, do not respond to another where the discussion is quite another.

For Limad4 / Limad 2, ricky updated and involved all the positions of the members mrc, u can see the list in all section of forum  (on the top of the forum), asking them to answer just in case there are any errors.  
Mrc Member list 2015

Please use translator for write here thx

Profeta

Link of Topic with List 
https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t1534-mrc-member-list-2015
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another ban post..   Yet another ban post.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another ban post..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2