MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!

Go down 
+3
RoAdRuNnEr
Darecki
didobmw
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 3:13 am

^Dido got visions from his future , its like your LFS Server man^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 4:24 am

see Roadrunner you lie , sam can see al replays.... you reanamed you today (  yesterday)  to GD ROAD !!!!!!!!!!! what you think you are??? lie , lie and more lies , let sam check this , your Limad is for s**t, wait i will be back and clean up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 4:26 am

jUSTICE WILL COME BACK santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 4:30 am

NOW I UNDERSTAND THIS PICTURE  from Dildo  ( homelessman); i told in a skype session to roadrunner , that i maybe  homeless in some weeks , Month'S.... so roadrunner and dildo talked about it , very nice , roadrunner you got not more long you limad!
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 6:04 am

AHHHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Incredible!!!!  

Everybody.... listen up!!  I AM ENGLISH!!! All your translations are BAD, BAD, BAD!!!! LOL...No way you can solve your problems like this... LOL... I can barely understand anything myself... and I'm english.

I was on the server today with these guys and had no issues with Dido or Darecki..... or Senna for that matter, Although I do not know what they say when they chat in their language(which you should not do by the way), I have personally never had any issues with any GD drivers... usually fun races!!! Respect. 
   Also, I race many times with Dido AND Darecki in MRC servers, they always show me respect and are always very fast to apologize with me for any contact. It is normal I think for small bumps here and there in good competition, this happens. I think races with these guys are awsome!!

I think big problem is everyone wants to beat Dido and they can't...so get frustrated and block him. We all know attempting to win by blocking is nonsense and you NEED to respect the fact there are others who are faster than you and you should let them overtake you safely.... not driving erratic in order to not let them pass after drafting. Dido has always let me safely overtake him in a drafting situation, or left me room in turns.

Scenario.... slower guy tries to keep me behind so i end up bumping him because he brakes too early, then he starts accusing me of hitting him...Who's fault is the hit?? He SHOULD have let me overtake him instead of blocking me by driving erratic in straight. That's what I would do!!

Senna... I have rarely seen or raced with you and don't take this personally but.... why are you letting it get to you so bad? Its just a game dude. Don't take things personally. There are actually idiots out there purposely crashing people and ruining races for others for enjoyment, those are frustrating, but I know Dido does not do this... yet you are losing it!!! It's easy, I've always shown them respect... they've always shown me the same. That's how the system works.

C'mon now... this nonsense has to stop.... its issues like this that are going to ruin LFS for me. 

Sam pls do everyone here a favor and lock this ridiculous post. Also... seems to me, Senna might be asking to be on MRC team in order to perform revenge banning or something, which i think he is calling "cleaning up". I'm not sure which would hurt the MRC servers more, Senna on a banning rage..... or Dido, Darecki, AND even you RoadRunner...you menace, LOL. ALL GOOD GUYS IN MY BOOKS...but c'mon guys, please stop responding to this post.

See you on the track............in my mirror...ahahaha!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 6:21 am

i dont read it to the end , thats Bull shi*  you got 0 % matter about it, go working...... what this ? =) you are very funny you dont understand i wait for sam? you are sam ? and what you wrote , you are english ? never , you must be a Minion..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 6:27 am

we talk about 7 yeahrs from now and a limad 2 say someting , how long he drive there? some month? i cant belive this. Im english =) you are so funny =) you know nobody  and want to talk to me ? =) its like roadrunner , we waiting on sam , nobody ask you <3 im english .... lol funny guy , you are really english ? Wink Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 2166846406

and you saw the replay , where he pushed me purpose out ?   i bet 1000 pfound no  , see you got no matter what about i talk ,................. and you are Canadian not english dont blame uk people , you are  never english!

you saw the replay ? no !!!

Last edited by Sascha on 2015-08-03, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 6:37 am

i say it  5 th time  , lets wait for bis or sam! stop blabla
  but also  you are talking abut me and you are still dildo lover Smile  i see where MRC clan is went to =) is not my problem , still last try to went itno a good thing =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 7:17 am

i can stop search Justice!  but i dont want that they Destroy MRC!  And they will  , like they destroyd Air Attack! read the first message from me , he push me purpose out , nothing more......
  But nice to see all the wrong people , thx  , you save  for me some work  <3
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 8:55 am

Senna for an ex limad4 your attitude is terrible insulting every one who replies we are now on page 6 with about 4 pages that are your posts as you keep saying wait for Sam/Bish.
Back to top Go down
didobmw

didobmw

PostSubject: This is a folder mpr " senna " :)   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 9:18 am

Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 210

Last edited by didobmw on 2015-08-03, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
didobmw

didobmw

PostSubject: for folder mpr ?   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 9:23 am

Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 T7j-sd12
Back to top Go down
didobmw

didobmw

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 9:57 am

z mojej strony wszystko jest czas, aby zakończyć ten cyrk.
dziś jestem przekonany.
że jest to chory człowiek, który może potrzebować pomocy.

tak nie zachowuje 32 roku życia człowieka.

proszę o zamknięcie tego postu.
Back to top Go down
Darecki
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Darecki

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 12:00 pm

Allgonosho, finally someone who thinks rationally in this topic Very Happy
Senna, with your way of thinking every team player should race on their team servers. And what with the people that don't belong to any team at all? They should all set up their own servers and make one man races? Lol Very Happy
And why are you saying that with 3 GD drivers it's a "GD" server? You should be happy that the server is full of racers, at least there is some good competition.

As Allgonosho said, we all respect each other. And of course we all make mistakes - we're not robots who always drive perfect line - crashes and race accidents caused by some slides, locked wheels, missing brake point, being the victim of blind spot etc. may happen to everyone. As long as we are aware of it and are able to say sorry - it is all okay. But there are also some folks who think they are faster than they really are and they are the initiators of these "controversial" crashes... And then dozens of excuses - "you should see me approaching and you should let me pass!!!" "OMG u can't drive!!!" etc.
Racing is not only trying to make as fast lap as possible and overtake as many drivers as possible - it is also anticipation of what may happen. Which I think is even more important than these two previous goals. And sadly, many people forget about this.

PS. Allgonosho, I don't use a translator Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtabay.cba.pl
RoAdRuNnEr

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 1:17 pm

I think every other word here has become superfluous ..... Wenna Senna insists on his right and then so is happy , we are all happy and no craps the other more .....

PS : I spoke today with Sam ..... he told me literally that he has a s**t no time for such .......... and Senna ....... you get your rights back limad4 .......... the stupid thing is that it no longer live in this thy will be done .

In this sense, I think that now everything has been said .

Sam is definitely not comment here , but will want to talk to you on the server , provided you should take yourself time ....... I find ( even if it was funny ) which is now the topic can be closed here . ..

A M E N !

Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 2047402582

And Yes! damn .... This text has been translated , not anyone complain again should the no pure is English

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 3:33 pm

Wow Dido wow , you got the proof i ate a clown in a Morning lol  ,  i love your  small brain Dido , superdido  and roadrunner , without words , you three  so lol Smile  Destroy Server not my Prob 
Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 2660368260

Last edited by Sascha on 2015-08-03, 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 3:57 pm

LOL..... Senna... Relax man... I did 'not' say anything bad about you. I only give my opinion because I race long enough my friend, here and in real life. And I was there yesterday with you all!! 'You' could be more polite on the other hand, you don't know me. This 'IS' a forum... and 'I AM' an MRC member, you should show more respect for that..... I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT.... PERIOD!!! Only Limad2?? So what!! Wow... you come on MRC server and then disrespect MRC members.....?? This is how problems start friend. You want respect from 'me' on the track after this????? Choose attitude more carefully I recommend. Also.... CANADIANS SPEAK ENGLISH too?!?!?!?!? LOL... and I don't know what you mean by "Minion".. but I'll let that go since I'm only 40 yrs old!!! LOL.. 

I don't need an answer guy. I'm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-03, 4:07 pm

6 th time , i wait for Sam , nice provocation here...... its about  Dido crash me purpose , only!   Replay on Side 1 !!!!!!!!! Canadian is  not english , what is your  flipping problem ? you got nothing to do with it , i sat it to you yesterday , smd  // you write here and didnt saw the replay  and thats on side 7  limad 2 haha

1337          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQvxKFDGkxQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-04, 12:03 am

Wait for  sam or  bish!
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-04, 3:49 pm

right sasha flooding the forum with all this rubbish also dido said sorry i watched the replay now sasha grow up pls were not kids here so many replies its a joke 

one more thing its not a competition to see who is best admin 
please senna no more 

topic locked unless sam or bish wants a say
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty2015-08-05, 10:54 am

Sascha aka senna is now banned from servers and forum his behavior is appalling and wont stand for it and the trouble he causes, he has a lot of growing up to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!   Hello <3  // Sam please , hello bish =)    /// against DIDOBMW!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello <3 // Sam please , hello bish =) /// against DIDOBMW!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4