MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for whatever reason?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexnicnac

Banned for whatever reason? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for whatever reason?   Banned for whatever reason? Empty2015-08-10, 2:05 pm

So, Every time I come on the FBM server and he who uses the name TEAMGTiSirmais seems to enjoy kicking me?

I was on just now, Got kicked for whatever reason? I asked why and got nothing back then I received a ban?
I got hit, had a normal ping and got kicked. Rejoined and the race had 4 cars, 2 chose to restart so I voted then immediately banned. This guy needs a telling off for going to ban and kick happy
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned for whatever reason?   Banned for whatever reason? Empty2015-08-14, 1:28 pm

When was this give me times and dates and i will check logs, i can imagine your frustration.
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: Banned for whatever reason?   Banned for whatever reason? Empty2015-08-15, 11:19 pm

Is this TeamGT guy even an MRC mod? If so... why does he not use MRC tag? I've raced with him before but never seen an MRC tag on his name.
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned for whatever reason?   Banned for whatever reason? Empty2015-08-18, 11:37 am

i have told a few MRc members that when plying in demo the tag has to be on nickname i use my tag all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
Spe1l
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Banned for whatever reason?   Banned for whatever reason? Empty2015-08-23, 6:01 pm

MRC tag is life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for whatever reason?   Banned for whatever reason? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for whatever reason?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: