MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for trying to voteban crasher?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snusfoxx
Limad 4
Limad 4

Banned for trying to voteban crasher? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for trying to voteban crasher?   Banned for trying to voteban crasher? Empty2015-09-29, 3:46 pm

[ltr]Hey, I have bit of a problem. I was driving on your demo server today, there was this one guy with multiple accounts who kept crashing me out of the race. Didn't get enough votes to ban him, so I went to Animal server. Well, when i tried to go back to MRc server, it said i've been banned for 998 days, why is this? I did nothing wrong, just tried to vote crashers out. My nickname is SnusFoxX and my account name is osteroinen. Could you plz look at the log or something because i dont deserve bann to you guys, my !rt was about 95% and my pb is 1.12.70.
[/ltr]
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to voteban crasher?   Banned for trying to voteban crasher? Empty2015-09-30, 8:42 am

Hey man, everything is fine, I personally checked you do not have a ban in the game. So keep Gonzalo! Banned for trying to voteban crasher? 4252452532
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to voteban crasher?   Banned for trying to voteban crasher? Empty2015-09-30, 9:05 am

yeh just checked your not banned foxx your a good driver why would any one want to ban you Smile
Back to top Go down
snusfoxx
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to voteban crasher?   Banned for trying to voteban crasher? Empty2015-09-30, 10:24 am

Yea I was banned but Sam made it by mistake when he tried to ban that crasher Very Happy Was bit worried when I saw: "Banned for 998 days 23 hours and 57 minutes" :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for trying to voteban crasher?   Banned for trying to voteban crasher? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for trying to voteban crasher?
Page 1 of 1