MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned by an idiot moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krishna

Banned by an idiot moderator Empty
PostSubject: Banned by an idiot moderator   Banned by an idiot moderator Empty2016-02-19, 8:28 pm

About 10 minutes ago, I was on the MRC BMW server racing casually. I just joined and saw someone get banned for calling an admin a "fag". I said to [MRC]South that the ban was unnecessary. A player said "I know, but worth the ban?". I replied "nah", even another player said he doesn't agree and I received a ban seconds later. Keep in mind I had not made any contact with any other driver including South since I joined the server. This is the f*** ruination of this server. Some admins become emotional and go on a ban rampage, what South did was f*** stupid, he banned me because I disagree with his actions. I think his administrative rights should be retracted.

Krishna.

Proof https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/42/35/50/lfs_0011.jpg
Back to top Go down
TechnoLover996

PostSubject: Re: Banned by an idiot moderator   Banned by an idiot moderator Empty2016-02-19, 8:32 pm

i am te player that said "i know, but worth the ban?" after south said he banned him for calling him a fag. I don't think that deserves a ban, maybe a kick.. Dunno  Wink
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: !Rules   Banned by an idiot moderator Empty2016-02-19, 10:09 pm

Hi Krishna,

I have watched the replay & I would also have banned  benyovszki4 (benyovszki) possibly for more than 12hrs.

Rule 4 when you join the MRC Server is no insults.

I see what benyovszki4 typed as being a homophobic insult.

Krishna you were not banned but kicked i'm sure if you had rejoined [MRC]South would have just warned you about arguing & that would have been the end.

Simon
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned by an idiot moderator   Banned by an idiot moderator Empty2016-02-26, 6:26 pm

Krishna wrote:
About 10 minutes ago, I was on the MRC BMW server racing casually. I just joined and saw someone get banned for calling an admin a "fag". I said to [MRC]South that the ban was unnecessary. A player said "I know, but worth the ban?". I replied "nah", even another player said he doesn't agree and I received a ban seconds later. Keep in mind I had not made any contact with any other driver including South since I joined the server. This is the f*** ruination of this server. Some admins become emotional and go on a ban rampage, what South did was f*** stupid, he banned me because I disagree with his actions. I think his administrative rights should be retracted.

Krishna.

Proof https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/19/42/35/50/lfs_0011.jpg

You believe that its acceptable for someone to call someone else a fag? regardless of who it is being insulted we will ban anyone insulting others in such a way especially when its with homophobic insults

And if you then start to spam the chat regarding the matter and then escalating the matter even more then you would be removed from the server to keep order on the server so others can continue to race peacefully

If someone disagrees with something you see then you should come here and make a post, but I can certainly tell you that we will not accept anyone insulting others on our servers and will ban them the same as any other server would/should do

Also take note if you come here and insult a member by calling them an idiot you will be banned on both the forums and our servers for a considerable amount of  time

This matter is now closed due the above reasons
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned by an idiot moderator   Banned by an idiot moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned by an idiot moderator
Page 1 of 1