MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRAZY ADMIN?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cristina22

cristina22

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 2:39 pm

well...i just come home from exam and i get in the formula bmw....i m gonna be short this time...sunrise change laps on server and put qualif....i ask him who give him the permision for that and he told me he is admin and he can do anything....well...i just put a post today regarding crazy limads...SAM SWAT AND RICKY can verify that very quiqly....that s how a good team go down ...i thing is good for supad now....jesus christ....the kid need to be out....
Back to top Go down
Гость

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 2:44 pm

yes i joined formula asweel and i didnt want 7 laps or qualify that crazy and makes people leave now the server is empty Sad
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Ricky

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 2:55 pm

Hello,
thanks for the Informate. I will check this now. When he make this, i think Sam will talk about this with him.

Best Regards
Ricky
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: www   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 3:03 pm

ok...so we have a lot of dabate on tm,laps,rt for a month now and sunrise make servers for his own???...well...i m realy pis t off now....i try to bring good racers and this guy change status of servers?....nobody will come on 7laps....
Back to top Go down

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 4:05 pm

Ask the operator to not throw anyone out of a small error! Thank you in advance! aka1994, Not so I wanted to write to register my friend!....Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 4:09 pm

hello,

You are right Cristina, we must not change the server configurations. I think it would do this in the Elite BMW server, but it did not know.

I will send him a message later to explain it all.

Best Regards
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

cristina22

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: www   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 4:14 pm

TNX SAM....i apreciate to put this thing in order....nothing personal whit sunrise....hope he understand that...nice day everybody Sleep
Back to top Go down

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 4:30 pm

Sunrise asked the racers if they wanted a mini race, 7 laps + pit, they agreed on it.
So thats why he changed the server lap count.

It really isn't acceptable to just kick/warn him if the racers agreed on it.

I was in the server when it happened, and when Christina came in, and was talking about agreement / Who said he could change it, then (i think) she did an ragequit, and posting here now.

Christina, u were not there when it all happened, so please don't make conclusions without you being there.

Greets

-TRR- Creatmas
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 4:40 pm

Creatmas wrote:
Sunrise asked the racers if they wanted a mini race, 7 laps + pit, they agreed on it.
So thats why he changed the server lap count.

It really isn't acceptable to just kick/warn him if the racers agreed on it.

I was in the server when it happened, and when Christina came in, and was talking about agreement / Who said he could change it, then (i think) she did an ragequit, and posting here now.

Christina, u were not there when it all happened, so please don't make conclusions without you being there.

Greets

-TRR- Creatmas
and who whould be you????.....the servers was set from SAM or SUPADS like that....did you realise how many ppl come and disconect quiq when they saw 7laps and qualif?....and for what?...when i come was 3racers on servers...2 limads and you...so....stop talking...i thing i have more experience how to make a server run then you
Back to top Go down

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 4:54 pm

cristina22 wrote:

and who whould be you????.....the servers was set from SAM or SUPADS like that....did you realise how many ppl come and disconect quiq when they saw 7laps and qualif?....and for what?...when i come was 3racers on servers...2 limads and you...so....stop talking...i thing i have more experience how to make a server run then you

I don't know where you are talking about..
Please use some proper english..
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 4:59 pm

Creatmas wrote:
cristina22 wrote:

are you serious?or you just want to test your iq online?..i can be rood like you if you make me too...so,stop puting post who have no meaning
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 5:02 pm

Creatmas wrote:
cristina22 wrote:

and a proper english is like this...not where you are talking....is...what you are talking....i expect 10 euro for this english lessons
Back to top Go down

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 5:05 pm

If you don't have to add something to this topic, stfu pls -.-'
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 5:08 pm

Creatmas wrote:
If you don't have to add something to this topic, stfu pls -.-'
nice language HOME BOY....that s how caracters is showing up...i m done talking whit you
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 5:10 pm

I think the subject is closed, so "Creatmas" stop using bad language and stop wanting to give lessons

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 5:18 pm

speed demon 78 wrote:
yes i joined formula asweel and i didnt want 7 laps or qualify that crazy and makes people leave now the server is empty Sad

I just registered just so i could reply to this!

It's funny how when you connected to the server there was no problem and that you did not say anything abouth the 7 lap event but now you come on to the forum and start posting comments of complaint. Perhaps you should have said something to me there and then instead of coming here and complaining...

...When you connected you should have said that you didn't like it, instead of puting smiley faces pretending to be happy
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 5:23 pm

stop it sunrise...we bouth try to talk to you and you ignore us.....you ignore ricky too for some time....so...let it go....dont make this a personal thing...SAM is gonna explain it to you and that s it..lets move on
Back to top Go down

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 5:45 pm

cristina22 wrote:
stop it sunrise...we bouth try to talk to you and you ignore us.....you ignore ricky too for some time....so...let it go....dont make this a personal thing...SAM is gonna explain it to you and that s it..lets move on

I was hoping that we could move on and drop this but you have to realise that you was the one who came here looking for trouble. If you had a problem with me you could have spoken to me and if i didn't cooperate then you would have had the right to do what you did. But instead you think that it's okay to write a complaint on the forum in an attempt to get me removed of the team!

I have not got a problem with you or anyone else on the team or anyone in the LFS community. I have just got a problem with the way you dealt with the situation. I'm pretty sure that if '[MRc] south' used foul language on the server you wouldn't be coming on this forum complaining.

I now know that I am not allowed to put qualify or change lap count etc.

Hopefully i don't get removed of the team, but if i do i hope we can still be friends and move on.

P.s appologies to MRc and LFS community
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Ricky

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 8:21 pm

Hello Cristina22, Hello F1Sunshine,

i was at the afternoon on the Server. You know this

@ Christina22: First, thanks that you have post this. I talk with Sunshine about this and he has understand that he makes a mistake, We all makes mistake.

But i cannot understand why you write to him that he is out of team when he do it with change Laps. You have no rights for write this that he will out of Team. When anyone makes a mistake they dont will out of team. They will become a warning, because he dont konw it. Everybody learns of Mistakes, I hope the Chapter will no end. He knows that he must make a mistake and i thing he dont will do it in the next times.

@ F1Sunshine: You know it now. We was talk at the Afternoon. I think all will be ok now. When you have ideas for events or you will make maybe a Event. Ask Sam , DriverGr or one other from the 5 Bosses. I think then there will be no problem.

So i hope for you all it´s all ok now.

Best Regards
Ricky
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-09, 8:57 pm

Hello,

Ricky told me that if I seen this post, so I read it and I make my own opinion.

So...

As I checked F1sunrise limad level. He is Limad4, I think its high enough to organise small event. Why not?
MRc have 3 FBM servers. Other drivers which dont like 7 laps have other 2 options where to connect on MRc and drive with FBM and less laps. In my opinion F1sunrise CAN change server settings for special opportunities like event is. Of course after event he should change it back to default settings as it was set before.

HERE(click) you can read server schedule which is up to date (very up to date, maybe 1 day ago) where you can see that we have 3 FBM servers and settings.

And on bottom is written following: Special exceptions are for events.

My conclusion is. There is no problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Гость

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-10, 12:10 am

since 3 lap is very popular,wouldent it be better to change elite server to 7 laps?Smile
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-10, 10:45 am

Maybe yes, maybe not. I dont know why you are so greedy for problems when Admin change server settings to Event condition for hour or so.
Rolling Eyes scratch
Back to top Go down
Гость

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-10, 10:52 am

no problem its just stupid to change 3 lap server and make 10 drivers leave like what happened lastnight
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: www   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-10, 3:38 pm

skswat wrote:
Hello,

So...

As I checked F1sunrise limad level. He is Limad4, I think its high enough to organise small event. Why not?
MRc have 3 FBM servers. Other drivers which dont like 7 laps have other 2 options where to connect on MRc and drive with FBM and less laps. In my opinion F1sunrise CAN change server settings for special opportunities like event is. Of course after event he should change it back to default settings as it was set before.

HERE(click) you can read server schedule which is up to date (very up to date, maybe 1 day ago) where you can see that we have 3 FBM servers and settings.

well...so what was the point of all discusion about laps,tm,rt and,members from last month,if one admin change configuration of server when he feel like do a event?....comon...i sweer,i dont have anything against sunrise,but lets look at the facts a bit....he just make yesterday account on forum just to answer on topics and defend himself.....isnt that obviosly?....i dint see him put any post about improving servers,team,members,crashers,tweekers....so,i m bad....i hope you erase all this topic...its my last post about this and from now i m gonna do my job on servers and that s it....
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty2011-09-10, 7:28 pm

cristina22 wrote:
skswat wrote:
Hello,

So...

well...so what was the point of all discusion about laps,tm,rt and,members from last month,if one admin change configuration of server when he feel like do a event?....comon...i sweer,i dont have anything against sunrise,but lets look at the facts a bit....he just make yesterday account on forum just to answer on topics and defend himself.....isnt that obviosly?....i dint see him put any post about improving servers,team,members,crashers,tweekers....so,i m bad....i hope you erase all this topic...its my last post about this and from now i m gonna do my job on servers and that s it....

Account on forum is not mandatory. Is it problem for you?
We have around 44 members and on forum is active maybe 8 ? or 9? I dont know, but I don't see problem in this.

He as Limad4 can do event and temporary change server settings. If you have problem with that, join to one of other two FBM servers.

(PS: I dont know why you have Limad4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CRAZY ADMIN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAZY ADMIN?   CRAZY ADMIN? Empty

Back to top Go down

CRAZY ADMIN?
Page 1 of 1