SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kode



Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-11-14
Country : Finland

PostSubject: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 19 Jun - 11:44

I just don't know what to say. It's ridiculous. Why did Simon lock my topic? There's countless and countless of complaints against dido, actually when you browse the Complaints section you'll notice most of them are of dido! 

We crashed. My fault. Insults ensued
CHAT:
Kode: ??
Dido: f... you!!!!
Kode: stupid f*** move mate
MRc MAX: Smile

- dido doesn't shift+s, stays middle of track, ends Thunderbirds race -

Dido: Hi/Bye
Dido: kode
Dido: Zapisano powtorke MPR - raport kode
RoNi: (dido's mate): kode I see this, its not fair play
Dido: forum mrc raport!!!
Thunderbird: Dido ? don't block Razz
Kode: polish bias (regarding RoNi's comment)
Kode: ill watch replay
dido: kode - f... you!!!!
Kode: Calm down mate
Kode disconnected(checking replay)
dido: MRC Max - pro team Sad
Jopabupa MRT: dido its just a game (most sensible comment of the replay, really)
Kode connected.
Kode: 1. you were not by my side, but behind me
2. one blocking move is allowed
3. you do that on purpouse to make me look bad (see the clip named "1" dido uploaded)
clip ends.

So if anything, I think I was the provoked party here. It's hard to keep your cool when you've got someone screaming f... you to your face.

What was the outcome of all this?
I was kicked out of the team. My moderator rights were removed.

What happened to dido?
Nothing. He keeps his honorary member status and his moderator rights.

Afterwards, what the clip doesn't show. A guy named "Test" told me the crash was my fault. I check his rating, see that it's at 53% and tell me that because of his low safety rating he doesn't have a say in this.(I was getting heated at this point) And funnily enough, Test was Simon's alternate account and he logs on his main account, thinking that I disrespected him. And therefore he too holds a grudge against me and removes my rights and kicks me out of the team.

Then jump to yesterday, I see MRc MAX on the server and he doesn't at all agree with kicking me out of the team, saying Simon has no right to do that. He comments on my previous topic saying how Simon stepped out of line, but Simon misunderstands this completely, thinking MAX agrees with his decision and locks the topic. This was not the case, and the issue is not solved! 

There's terrible hypocrisy involved if nothing happens to dido. He's the one who started throwing insults around, he's the one who has numerous complaints of him on the forums, he's the one who divebombed against me, he's the one who came back for revenge on another lap.

All I'm asking is for some uninvolved, neutral admin to look at this so we can reach a proper conclusion or at least have a good chat about it.

Simon is personally involved in this, he can't look at it with neutral eyes no matter how good of an admin he is.

Locked thread: http://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t1693-dido
Back to top Go down
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 19 Jun - 17:35

Hello ,
Kode so really something I do not understand :

( why do you you mix me to their problems ???

1. day 1 - You kicked out from the team MRC  (reason: bad behavior)
and it is a matter of your team and MRC.

2. day 2 ( You come on server MRC track ) -  you ask from me explanations What? ???

is it me you threw out the MRC team?
if I wrote to you I complain?
How do you have a problem to me? all the time you write to me.


day 2 .... during the race, after 2 Fauls  you made specially (you got a kick) nickname Kode no MRC Kode.

You came to the forum and wrote all these scribble

You insert a repeat of before 2 or 3 years ....
what you mean?

if you suffer from complex of "Dido" ,you have too much free time? ,
Do not mix me to their problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
Kode



Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-11-14
Country : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 19 Jun - 17:51

I'm not mixing you into problems, dido.
You are the problem dido.

I don't understand why you're not getting the same/worse treatment for same/worse actions as I am.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 631
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 19 Jun - 18:25

Kode,
I have spoken to dido & he is aware he did wrong I have not removed his rights as he should never have been put in that position by an MRc member . Your deliberate crash was the cause & instead off sorry you start making out it was Dido's fault.
Dido can not kick team members so should have posted on the forum.

_________________
Back to top Go down
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 19 Jun - 18:38

Simon never dare to vote against anyone with Team MRC
kode was not a member of the team
repeat my foul - 2 years ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 631
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 19 Jun - 18:45

I'm on about the incident the other night I don't care about 2 years ago..

_________________
Back to top Go down
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 19 Jun - 18:55

replay of the Code says all the time 2014 years
http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/19/35/92/71/1e1d8110.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 631
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 19 Jun - 19:11

This replay http://www.filedropper.com/didokode

_________________
Back to top Go down
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 19 Jun - 19:23

yes my bad sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2822
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Tue 21 Jun - 22:42

Kode wrote:
I just don't know what to say. It's ridiculous. Why did Simon lock my topic? There's countless and countless of complaints against dido, actually when you browse the Complaints section you'll notice most of them are of dido! 

We crashed. My fault. Insults ensued
CHAT:
Kode: ??
Dido: f... you!!!!
Kode: stupid f*** move mate
MRc MAX: Smile

- dido doesn't shift+s, stays middle of track, ends Thunderbirds race -

Dido: Hi/Bye
Dido: kode
Dido: Zapisano powtorke MPR - raport kode
RoNi: (dido's mate): kode I see this, its not fair play
Dido: forum mrc raport!!!
Thunderbird: Dido ? don't block Razz
Kode: polish bias (regarding RoNi's comment)
Kode: ill watch replay
dido: kode - f... you!!!!
Kode: Calm down mate
Kode disconnected(checking replay)
dido: MRC Max - pro team Sad
Jopabupa MRT: dido its just a game (most sensible comment of the replay, really)
Kode connected.
Kode: 1. you were not by my side, but behind me
2. one blocking move is allowed
3. you do that on purpouse to make me look bad (see the clip named "1" dido uploaded)
clip ends.

So if anything, I think I was the provoked party here. It's hard to keep your cool when you've got someone screaming f... you to your face.

What was the outcome of all this?
I was kicked out of the team. My moderator rights were removed.

What happened to dido?
Nothing. He keeps his honorary member status and his moderator rights.

Afterwards, what the clip doesn't show. A guy named "Test" told me the crash was my fault. I check his rating, see that it's at 53% and tell me that because of his low safety rating he doesn't have a say in this.(I was getting heated at this point) And funnily enough, Test was Simon's alternate account and he logs on his main account, thinking that I disrespected him. And therefore he too holds a grudge against me and removes my rights and kicks me out of the team.

Then jump to yesterday, I see MRc MAX on the server and he doesn't at all agree with kicking me out of the team, saying Simon has no right to do that. He comments on my previous topic saying how Simon stepped out of line, but Simon misunderstands this completely, thinking MAX agrees with his decision and locks the topic. This was not the case, and the issue is not solved! 

There's terrible hypocrisy involved if nothing happens to dido. He's the one who started throwing insults around, he's the one who has numerous complaints of him on the forums, he's the one who divebombed against me, he's the one who came back for revenge on another lap.

All I'm asking is for some uninvolved, neutral admin to look at this so we can reach a proper conclusion or at least have a good chat about it.

Simon is personally involved in this, he can't look at it with neutral eyes no matter how good of an admin he is.

Locked thread: http://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t1693-dido


il get the full log and show conversation and the replay shows you at fault
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2822
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Tue 21 Jun - 23:22

first of all kode you admitted to blocking by saying that "one move to block is allowed" which is incorrect anyway the rules state "No blocking of the overtaking car"

You then blame dido which the replay and your own admittance to blocking proved otherwise. Then you insult him more 

and then the day after you state the following to other users 

"Jun 16 21:24:05 Kode : ^Li crashed with dido

Jun 16 21:23:44 Kode : ^Lwe crashed once with dido"

as you see you are saying that you crashed with him
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Wed 22 Jun - 0:12

Hi everyone.
Very sorry for all that you have to read it again.
kode, you always have so much to say.
fortresses, even spamming on server.
it is never your fault , there is always another player.

Yesterday again you show your style , please see the whole replay.
for 4 laps blocking, constantly changing trajectory
Kode disconnected - You come back and what you're saying?
Dido ride aggressively, your fault 70% 
Kode unless we have other views on ferpley.....fairplay yours and mine (Your obviously superior)

on the public forum, I wrote that I did wrong by writing to the server, "Kode f..k
for which he apologized.
nerves sometimes people do stupid things.
But racing with you in the 90% always look the same.
blocking or foul play.
This replay with yesterday says a lot,
I just want a good ferpley fun - I have no time for discussion forums.
The only request to you always write as it was, not as you think.
thank you all

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mtj2vwxt0pa22x/dido%20faul%2070%20%25%20.mpr?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zv55gm3fyqtsff/Dido%20kode.mpr?dl=0
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Wed 22 Jun - 0:26

Sorry i dont have read all the topic, but just the last 2 replays from Dido, i understand that Kode you are not fair in your racing.
Dido is a very good friend of our team, and i dont like how you have crashed (replay1) or blocking him (replay2)..

Simon have make you out of the team and i agree.

_________________
Blackwood GTi                   GP Track BMW

Formula BMW                     Master Rally

Formula BMW #2                Rallyx


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2822
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Wed 22 Jun - 12:29

thank you samix and thank you didobmw for you're patience while we have been sorting this incident

Simon you showed real professionalism on this incident.great work mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Kode



Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-11-14
Country : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sun 26 Jun - 19:02

bloody ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 631
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Mon 27 Jun - 0:59

I'm just interested now how did this conversation go again between you & max bearing in mind I have now read all the chat logs & spoke to Max.


Then jump to yesterday, I see MRc MAX on the server and he doesn't at all agree with kicking me out of the team, saying Simon has no right to do that. He comments on my previous topic saying how Simon stepped out of line, but Simon misunderstands this completely, thinking MAX agrees with his decision and locks the topic. This was not the case, and the issue is not solved!

_________________
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2822
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Mon 27 Jun - 13:36

Kode wrote:
bloody ridiculous


you can see the supporting evidence posted. you blocked him causing a crash then went on to blame him and insult him. this is not the correct way to treat users on the servers especially someone who has been an admin/limad longer than you.

Remember everything is stored in logs and replays
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Kode



Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-11-14
Country : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Wed 13 Jul - 0:23

So why not go through dido's logs then? There's some nasty stuff to be found.

Just decided to comment since dido kicked me out just before the next race since I crashed into him after the race. In the pits. When he wasn't even moving.

Anyone who actually plays the game doesn't enjoy dido's presence on MRc servers as an admin. He's a menace, harmful for the server. It's unbelievable he still has any authority on the server
Back to top Go down
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Wed 13 Jul - 0:36

You are ordinary child with large complexes !!!!
after every race whack me ,after each race when I'm in boxing, 
I can understand 5,10 ,15 but you act like a psychopath!!!! (You throw me out of the box throughout the break between races)
you know what are you doing? to provoke me ,if you have a complex of dido? do you feel undervalued? everytime you hit the steering wheel, destroys me everything on the desk.
you even man can not behave like a man after the race.
Monkey in a circus, you can learn something.

not you!!


BISH Please see that after write :



00:31:50 ELM™Lush Kode - why kicked you ?

00:31:57 Kode i dont know

00:32:00 Kode hes a sociopath

00:32:02 Kode and he hates me

00:32:15 Brexit disconnected (The Brit)

00:32:15 ELM™Lush but why ??

00:32:19 Kode no reason

00:32:23 ELM™Lush what's the reason ?

00:32:25 Kode didnt want me to race against him

00:32:26 ELM™Lush hmm

00:32:29 ELM™Lush okay



Bish you can check : Do I recently something to him, I say can not be provoked, its spam ,Now bothers me in the pits.

Kode what you're doing, I can like you?
later you tell people stupidity that I am wrong
and you are poor and miserable


Last edited by didobmw on Wed 13 Jul - 1:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 631
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Wed 13 Jul - 1:12

Hi Kode,

Can you let me know the time & date the log relates to & I will look into it for you.

Can you post the t

_________________
Back to top Go down
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Wed 13 Jul - 1:18

13/07/2016      00:19:14 Kode został wyrzucony (ABCode)
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2822
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Wed 13 Jul - 21:26

Kode wrote:
So why not go through dido's logs then? There's some nasty stuff to be found.

Just decided to comment since dido kicked me out just before the next race since I crashed into him after the race. In the pits. When he wasn't even moving.

Anyone who actually plays the game doesn't enjoy dido's presence on MRc servers as an admin. He's a menace, harmful for the server. It's unbelievable he still has any authority on the server


kode when i check the log files i check all history and not just at the time of the incidents. You are the main instigator in each case id seen. And to be honest who in the right mind would let you give insults constantly and not give it you back

Even before you begun to cause arguments with him id said you would become a problem and i had hoped i was wrong but it seems i was correct

also kode i have times when you say insults about him even when he is offline and you are talking to others

i will recheck the log files now and if i find that kode is once again in the wrong i will have to have ban as enough chances have been given
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Kode



Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-11-14
Country : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Fri 15 Jul - 17:41

Listen. I know none of you obviously likes me, but dido is not suitable to be a limad. Don't check his logs for incidents with me, just read through from anywhere. Translate the parts in Polish too and you'll see what kind of a man he really is. 

Just now, I again pushed dido out of the pit box. For fun. And again I was kicked just before the race for it. If I did that to anyone else, nothing would happen, if anyone else did that to dido, nothing would happen. It's nothing. It's fun. You're not allowed to have fun, completely within the rules on this server? He calls me poor and miserable on the forums. He calls me a psychopath and it's ok, but when I call him a sociopath on the server, it's again somehow worse? He kicked me because he doesn't like me. He threatened to ban me if I did it once again, because he doesn't like me.

I want dido's limad status removed and my 4% of rating back that I lost from him kicking me without reason. Personal grudges and racing rivalry should not affect the decisions you make as an admin!
Back to top Go down
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Fri 15 Jul - 17:58

Stop provoking me.
then you come to the forum and self-pity , I behave seriously and will be treated seriously.
kode, you are able to Holy Father upset.
buy a steering wheel, and see what happens when you hit the car. (You toss and turn everything on my desk)


MPR
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kuazp4eeo7byiu/kode%20prowokacja.mpr?dl=0
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2822
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   Sat 16 Jul - 17:47

Kode wrote:
Listen. I know none of you obviously likes me, but dido is not suitable to be a limad. Don't check his logs for incidents with me, just read through from anywhere. Translate the parts in Polish too and you'll see what kind of a man he really is. 

Just now, I again pushed dido out of the pit box. For fun. And again I was kicked just before the race for it. If I did that to anyone else, nothing would happen, if anyone else did that to dido, nothing would happen. It's nothing. It's fun. You're not allowed to have fun, completely within the rules on this server? He calls me poor and miserable on the forums. He calls me a psychopath and it's ok, but when I call him a sociopath on the server, it's again somehow worse? He kicked me because he doesn't like me. He threatened to ban me if I did it once again, because he doesn't like me.

I want dido's limad status removed and my 4% of rating back that I lost from him kicking me without reason. Personal grudges and racing rivalry should not affect the decisions you make as an admin!


I do not allow personal feeling towards anyone cloud my judgement, in the real world and online ,i see what i see in black in white in the logs and replays. Also you knew very well with everything that has been going on that pushing him out the pits would only cause more tension and more likely done to irritate him

i can see that your animosity seems to stem from him being faster that you, while being competitive is what drives someone to achieve a goal it becomes a problem when it becomes unfriendly.   I can post times that you insult dido when hes not even online and would seem like you trying to create tensions between him and others

please listen kode and understand if i see any more attempts to cause tension or arguments you will be banned from the server as in accordance with our rules. And please understand futile attempts at playing the "dont like me" card will not work. I have had to punish and ban and remove from the team some friends in the past which i done regardless of my personal feelings as the only thing that comes into the equation is doing what is best for the team and the servers

i hope this stops and you all have fair and good races while staying friendly
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...   

Back to top Go down
 
Dido. Simon. Requesting other admins...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Simon Harrison
» Simon Yeo Gone
» Well done Simon Weaver
» Lets all vote for Simon Sturdy as Player of the Month
» Simon Weaver !!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: