SearchHomePortalEventsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
STEROL

PostSubject: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Fri 24 Jun 2016, 21:00

Hello!
Today I got banned on Formula and GP Track BMW servers for one week because one "professional" driver thinking I crashed him intentionally (I don't remember the name). Many people crashed me and I don't cry about this, but he's don't give me peace... ( sorry if my english is bad )
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Fri 24 Jun 2016, 21:57

Hi sterol,

Can you post a replay or post the date & time so I can look into it.

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Sat 25 Jun 2016, 08:43

Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Sun 26 Jun 2016, 00:35

Sterol,

I do not think you blocked at the chicane on purpose you were just recovering from a bad corner.

But what did you mean by the following comment while your were both talking.

Jun 24 14:20:14 McLarenSTEROL : ^LB2^JÏ ICeleritas - so go to mom and make picture.

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Sun 26 Jun 2016, 09:45

He's saying  I'm faster than you and I'm better drvier in real or something like this, so I answer
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Sun 26 Jun 2016, 12:15

Sterol,
After watching replays I will unban you tomorrow as long as another admin does not object. As the ban does seem long for what happened. I would have reacted with a kick or a 12hour ban.

Remember race fair & the respect other drivers as next time the ban may be extended.

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Sun 26 Jun 2016, 13:58

Simon,
I always try drive fair and respect others players if they respect me
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Sun 26 Jun 2016, 21:12

Hello racers! and the most "professional" is how to explain this incident?
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Mon 27 Jun 2016, 21:59

look more into it now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Mon 27 Jun 2016, 22:14

in all fairness you should of spectated on t1 as that is the place where you are most likely to cause a crash by not doing so. Now that in itself may not be worth a ban but arguing with anyone including an admin isnt the right way to go about it and what was said to you is true about experience. 

I am only a quarter way through the replay so if its another incident i will come back to that
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Mon 27 Jun 2016, 23:28

Hi Sterol,

As Bish is still looking into this I will leave the unban till he has responded.

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Tue 28 Jun 2016, 08:38

It was an anccident, I did not have bad intentions... And about my experience, last time when I playing on FBM was 2-3 years ago, so give me some times...
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Fri 01 Jul 2016, 20:47

Simon wrote:
Hi Sterol,

As Bish is still looking into this I will leave the unban till he has responded.

if the ban is still in place it should be removed thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
ICeleritasGT

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Mon 04 Jul 2016, 12:46

This Replay has nothing to do with the reason i banned you...

I told you after three crashes to drive more safe, you ignored my messages all the time  and denied what i said... 

Unfortunately after two crashes on a chicane with me and a crash on the straight where you suddenly come from right to left and I end up on the gravel because it was unavoidable for me and even telling me it was my fault after talking to you, was simply unacceptable for my point of view.
These crashes that could have been easily avoided by you were not on purpose more like of bad awareness and bad judgement... But three times is too much

... Bad for me: I have no replays (I think I should really start to save every single incident)

But on the otherside you start complaining about people who crash you, but that means you cant accept your own faults.

And of course i got furious about it, because you think what you do was right which wasnt true... I overreacted, true, and It's a thing I need to improve to keep calm. But please also try to drive more safely, because your driving behaviour is on some situations dangerous...

On the top you told me this: ICeleritas - so go to mom and make picture.

The reason why I banned you and the length of it was the addition of events that have happened 

On positive: You have a fast pace and I have no doubt you will improve from time to time.
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   Fri 08 Jul 2016, 15:00

thank you for clearing this up, If replays are needed to be checked or if you would like one to check when an incident has happened please don't hesitate to ask myself or another supad. It can be a pain in the rear to find though if a good estimate of the time it took place but still that would not be a problem

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW   

Back to top Go down

Banned in Formula BMW and GP Track BMW
Page 1 of 1