MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vote kickd & banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage

vote kickd & banned Empty
PostSubject: vote kickd & banned   vote kickd & banned Empty2011-09-19, 7:24 pm

Hi, I got vote kicked and banned few minutes ago and I guess it was that I hit someone else on the track in the first corner the first lap. its bit hard to not hit the other cars when we are trying to get thru the first corner all at the same time. I just think its not fair that I recieved a kick and ban for hitting someone.
A few laps earlyer before I recieved the kick and ban some guy made me loose controll on a straight line and he didnt recieve anything.

Forgot to write that name ingame is also Alex
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

vote kickd & banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote kickd & banned   vote kickd & banned Empty2011-09-20, 2:44 am

hi alex first i must say that i wasnt on the server at the time so cant really say if the vote was reasonable or not,all i can say is that my understanding is that there is a onscreen notice at the start of every race to brake on the 1st bend and i know that if someone does it once then it may be a genuine mistake but it can get on racers nerves when it happens every race even when its a different racer thats causing it,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme

vote kickd & banned
Page 1 of 1