SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 levi roth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: levi roth   Thu 8 Sep - 4:08

Im not sure if Applications to join are closed, i think they are, but i would still like to join if thats possible? thanks






MRC Application 


levi roth


BL1@Bmw : 1:12.69 (29/9/16)


Australia


19


[MRc]Drag


Demo, at the moment


88.55% (29/9/16)


BL1 with FBM on MRc server


because i love racing on the MRc servers and have no team, MRc is the best Race server on LFS.


well, probably more recognition of being a quick, safe respectful driver, plus I have a lot of problems with people Crashing and people not following Blue Flags when i race, so maybe a bit more respect from the inexperienced players who tend to crash me on Blue Flags or overtaking. 
Because of Time Zones, i'm often on MRc when servers when most admins are asleep,  and between 1-8 players and no admins. This makes for crashers teaming up to prevent kick/ban  doing their own thing destroying races. Leading to a lower Safety Rating for me and other people racing; Paulo Rosa has experienced this as we often race together.
Joining MRc will help you enforce rule breakers and purposeful crashing by letting a MRc members presence known.


Thank You.


Last edited by Simon on Wed 12 Oct - 2:21; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 804
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Thu 8 Sep - 18:58

Hi iDrag,

Yes applications are closed at the minute unless you have been asked to post here by an MRc member.

unfortunately it would be a no from me as your experiences is low don't get me wrong a 1.12 is a nice pb. But you only have about 3000 laps & 550 races.



Feel free to apply when you have more experience & the applications are back open.

Thanks

_________________
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
avatar

Posts : 88
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-09-15
Age : 36
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Mon 26 Sep - 21:48

Simon, can i suggests something?

It would be good for us who want to apply an entry to know what the minimal experience is in the page of the application.

I am not a MRc team member, but i raced with levi roth some times and from my experience, he is not only fast, but very fair and fun driver to race with.

Hope i helped, levi! 
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 299
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 35
Country : RUSSIA

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Mon 26 Sep - 23:21

Hello everybody! Smile  I know how you race, IDrag and Paulo Rosa! until you slide the mouse it's that you have not known the LFS as a simulator !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 804
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Tue 27 Sep - 1:30

Paulo Rosa wrote:
Simon, can i suggests something?

It would be good for us who want to apply an entry to know what the minimal experience is in the page of the application.

I am not a MRc team member, but i raced with levi roth some times and from my experience, he is not only fast, but very fair and fun driver to race with.

Hope i helped, levi! 
Hi Paulo,

To me it really depends on the response from other admins who have raced with him but in this case the !rt was very low as well 80% so I did a bit off detective work . lol!  And found the low race & lap count.

Just for the record you can Drive with Wheel, mouse, kb, pad it makes no difference to me but I find beer power helps

_________________
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
avatar

Posts : 88
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-09-15
Age : 36
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Tue 27 Sep - 2:48

maximoris46 wrote:
Hello everybody! Smile  I know how you race, IDrag and Paulo Rosa! until you slide the mouse it's that you have not known the LFS as a simulator !!!! lol!
LOOOL

Unfortunate, but quite true, wise words Max!!!
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
avatar

Posts : 88
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-09-15
Age : 36
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Tue 27 Sep - 2:51

Simon wrote:
Paulo Rosa wrote:
Simon, can i suggests something?

It would be good for us who want to apply an entry to know what the minimal experience is in the page of the application.

I am not a MRc team member, but i raced with levi roth some times and from my experience, he is not only fast, but very fair and fun driver to race with.

Hope i helped, levi! 
Hi Paulo,

To me it really depends on the response from other admins who have raced with him but in this case the !rt was very low as well 80% so I did a bit off detective work . lol!  And found the low race & lap count.

Just for the record you can Drive with Wheel, mouse, kb, pad it makes no difference to me but I find beer power helps

AHAHAHAHAH

Nothing escapes from you, does it, mate? 
As for the beer... its dopping, i see three wheels when i use it 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Sun 2 Oct - 12:56

Thanks Paulo and Simon,
Can't count how many races we have done Paulo, and you taught me how to get to 1:12, racing line and gears and countless setups.
Thanks for that Paulo, and AllgoNoShow for your smooth flat cornering setup.

Gonna get a wheel next time I go to the city, I live pretty rural aha 6 day drive or 3 hour plane trip, worst thing about Australia lel
Anyone got any advice for wheel? I'll try and find them if they sell them here. Thanks
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 299
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 35
Country : RUSSIA

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Sun 2 Oct - 13:06

Hi Mate. I recommend you to the wheel of production "logitech", one of the very best of luck to you
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
avatar

Posts : 88
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-09-15
Age : 36
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Sun 2 Oct - 19:01

levi roth wrote:
Thanks Paulo and Simon,
Can't count how many races we have done Paulo, and you taught me how to get to 1:12, racing line and gears and countless setups.
Thanks for that Paulo, and AllgoNoShow for your smooth flat cornering setup.

Gonna get a wheel next time I go to the city, I live pretty rural aha 6 day drive or 3 hour plane trip, worst thing about Australia lel
Anyone got any advice for wheel? I'll try and find them if they sell them here. Thanks
Sure, no problem mate!! Smile
Anything i can help, just ask Wink

Like Max said, Logitech has really nice wheels (i owned a G25), but if you are not tight on budget, i suggest  you go for the Thrustmaster TS500, the Aventador of Gaming wheels, i use to drive Rfactor 2 in the Autodromo Virtual de Lisboa with it, its just a mega wheel, great driving feel!

Nice to see you here, mate!
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4


Posts : 98
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 42
Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Sun 2 Oct - 19:58

Mr Drag.... wsup dude. Glad my set works for you.

   I agree, the logitech G25/G27 are good wheels. I have G27, but if played on for long time, especially if you like strong feedback like me, they get hot, which could lead to early fail.... so best to set up a cooling system for it with fans or something, if you get one. My older Microsoft Sidewinder FF did not seem to get as hot as my G27. 

I don't understand how anyone uses mouse for racing and has fun...lol.

  Hey Paulo!! So you made the team finally... cool! Good for you man. Now, just make sure to let me pass you on the track when we meet.... ahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
avatar

Posts : 88
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-09-15
Age : 36
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Sun 2 Oct - 21:33

allgonosho wrote:
Mr Drag.... wsup dude. Glad my set works for you.

   I agree, the logitech G25/G27 are good wheels. I have G27, but if played on for long time, especially if you like strong feedback like me, they get hot, which could lead to early fail.... so best to set up a cooling system for it with fans or something, if you get one. My older Microsoft Sidewinder FF did not seem to get as hot as my G27. 

I don't understand how anyone uses mouse for racing and has fun...lol.

  Hey Paulo!! So you made the team finally... cool! Good for you man. Now, just make sure to let me pass you on the track when we meet.... ahahaha.
Hi Bro!!!

Thanks mate, its nice to be part of such a great team! Smile

I always let the fastest racers like you to pass me Razz  lol!

Hope to see you soon on track, mate! 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Wed 12 Oct - 8:32

Attempting to join MRC was a mistake, to be honest, because most of the admins are narcissists except a small handful.
The Demo servers are a disgrace, full of players who ram, crash, ignore rules, ignore Blue Flags, Restart on last lap knowing full well they can get away with it, because no Limads are online.
Its one of a few decent Demo servers but Joining MRc is a joke because regardless, its a game not many people play, and you make it out like MRc is a secret society that you have to audition to enter and jump thru hoops only to get that MRc title in your name. Its pointless and a waste of time. My application was rejected, i wasn't informed on the minimum stats you needed to join. It seems all you members don't even know your own rules and constantly argue with another. Thanks but no thanks. I don't know what i was thinking when i applied, id rather race instead of getting involved in pointless politics within MRc. and from what ive seen, most of you don't even get along with each other.
Its a small game that is wayyy past its prime, and MRc is a small team with servers that is way past its prime. 
Im not going to waste my time. I Play LFS to race, and thats what everyone else should too. Most of you are a joke, sorry to say but seriously, get a life. Peace.
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 299
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 35
Country : RUSSIA

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Wed 12 Oct - 9:19

do not be so discouraged buddy .You ride on servers (although rarely), you will not offend kicks and treated with respect. what's the matter? your application is not rejected but simply set aside until you raise your rankings in the game. or you have another reason for depression? can women?
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
avatar

Posts : 88
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-09-15
Age : 36
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Wed 12 Oct - 10:41

levi roth wrote:
Attempting to join MRC was a mistake, to be honest, because most of the admins are narcissists except a small handful.
The Demo servers are a disgrace, full of players who ram, crash, ignore rules, ignore Blue Flags, Restart on last lap knowing full well they can get away with it, because no Limads are online.
Its one of a few decent Demo servers but Joining MRc is a joke because regardless, its a game not many people play, and you make it out like MRc is a secret society that you have to audition to enter and jump thru hoops only to get that MRc title in your name. Its pointless and a waste of time. My application was rejected, i wasn't informed on the minimum stats you needed to join. It seems all you members don't even know your own rules and constantly argue with another. Thanks but no thanks. I don't know what i was thinking when i applied, id rather race instead of getting involved in pointless politics within MRc. and from what ive seen, most of you don't even get along with each other.
Its a small game that is wayyy past its prime, and MRc is a small team with servers that is way past its prime. 
Im not going to waste my time. I Play LFS to race, and thats what everyone else should too. Most of you are a joke, sorry to say but seriously, get a life. Peace.

Wow bro!!!

What happened??? Please, calm down, you are getting it all wrong, from what i understood, and from what Max is saying, your application was not rejected, but simply put on hold.

C´mon man, you are respected in MRc, believe it or not! My application also took time and you have to comprehend that sometimes people have hard working jobs and have their lives. We all would love to see things here treated quickly, but sometimes that is not possible.

As i am now a member, you have a green light from me. But please, reconsider your opinion to join MRc, because good solid and fast drivers like you are needed.

From my small experience as an MRc member, this is like a family and we are always helping each other´s behind the scenes.

Dont take this the wrong way... from my part, you will ALWAYS have my support.

One advice... when you have a problem like this, its ALWAYS better to speak with someone privatly (pm) than to explode in public.
Next time... talk to me, man!!!
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 804
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Wed 12 Oct - 14:32

levi roth wrote:
Attempting to join MRC was a mistake, to be honest, because most of the admins are narcissists except a small handful.
The Demo servers are a disgrace, full of players who ram, crash, ignore rules, ignore Blue Flags, Restart on last lap knowing full well they can get away with it, because no Limads are online.
Its one of a few decent Demo servers but Joining MRc is a joke because regardless, its a game not many people play, and you make it out like MRc is a secret society that you have to audition to enter and jump thru hoops only to get that MRc title in your name. Its pointless and a waste of time. My application was rejected, i wasn't informed on the minimum stats you needed to join. It seems all you members don't even know your own rules and constantly argue with another. Thanks but no thanks. I don't know what i was thinking when i applied, id rather race instead of getting involved in pointless politics within MRc. and from what ive seen, most of you don't even get along with each other.
Its a small game that is wayyy past its prime, and MRc is a small team with servers that is way past its prime. 
Im not going to waste my time. I Play LFS to race, and thats what everyone else should too. Most of you are a joke, sorry to say but seriously, get a life. Peace.


Levi is this all because i changed your 1st post to rejected last night. You did not get your ownway by getting in the team so you now go on the offensive trying to cause problems at MRc. By your post above im glad we declined your application.
One 
Also if MRc is as bad as you say why race here and why go to the effort off trying to join MRc.

In your last post i did say you could reapply but this application was refused.

_________________
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4


Posts : 98
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 42
Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Fri 14 Oct - 4:05

Wow.... what a rant! I gotta say, a little shocking too. Buddy, I don't get it, what's the real problem? 

  Is this all over the 4-5 lap thing? 
  Because MRc happens to have a system for joining and have a rank system?
  Noobs on the track? what?
  Who isn't getting along? I have yet to have an issue with another MRc member.

  Wish I knew what happened.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Fri 14 Oct - 13:22

I I should probably clear things up because some are getting the wrong impression.

Simon, no that's entirely wrong, It comes across wrong, I'm not interested in joining MRc at all. So I don't care if it my application was rejected, I was just annoyed with how I ask for help and advice and some admins just reject having anything to do with me, because they are full of themselves.
I'm not going to name names.

Simon, Max, Paulo and Allgo, I have nothing against any of youse, you've been helpful and I do generally appreciate everything.

I just wanted to state what I've seen from MRC, and that's why I wished I never applied.
This was not to insult and offend, just to show that someone who isn't involved in MRc doesn't wish to join for those reasons above.

I stand by most of what I said,
MRc has some issues that stops me from wanting to join, but it is by far the most impressive.
The game is getting old and numbers are getting smaller, the point is, most people won't join MRc because it's not something people will waste their time on instead of racing which is what LFS is for.
Thanks for everything tho, still a great server and I have met some very nice people here, I went overboard and I'm sorry.

But please, find some way to kick/ban crashes when no Limads online racing. Because it seriously does affect the way people look at your server. Crashers take advantage without discipline.
Replays are needed and that takes too much time, and they team up to avoid kick/ban.
I love racing at MRc but I have to leave early nearly everyday because crashers rule the servers when most of you are asleep.

You need to find someone from a different Timezone to help look after me and the other racers from crashers. It spoils everything we think MRc stands for.

Have a good one everyone,
And I apologise if I've offended anyone.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 804
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: levi roth   Fri 14 Oct - 23:22

No problem I probably overreacted aswell hope you stay racing on MRc remember you can report crashing on the forum. 

Hope to see you about on track but FBM is not my thing I do the odd race though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: levi roth   

Back to top Go down
 
levi roth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» levi roth
» Rare David Lee Roth Interview 1984
» Ed Roth Ford Van Art
» Results, scorers and banter for 5th December
» Banter for Sunday 23 January

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team :: Applications - Join to MRc-
Jump to: