MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone. :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ALO_original

Hello everyone. :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-12, 8:06 pm

Hello everyone,

I hope you all good. There's been a long time since I last played LFS, thanks to the well-known unfortunate situation that I sadly got in (my bad). However, there's been time since then, I've thought of it extensively, understood it and I'm finally back to the race tracks for passionate action and vast recovery.

I also realized that I made mistakes over the recent time, too. Animal is always going to be the team of my heart, so I found out that I couldn't just leave it. Anyway, in few words, I'm back and you will see me on tracks again fighting for the top, as always Very Happy . I'd just like to kindly ask if it would be possible to get on your tracks too again.

If you still stick to your old beliefs, I will totally understand it and accept it, it's ok. I will be racing around to the limit, anyways.

Thanks a lot and have fun.
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-13, 4:40 pm

Hi
ALO personally from myself I wish to say that I have the consistency remove from the ban, but you banned Bish! therefore, I want to know his opinion and other Supad
Back to top Go down
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-13, 4:48 pm

maximoris46 wrote:
Hi
ALO personally from myself I wish to say that I have the consistency remove from the ban, but you banned Bish! therefore, I want to know his opinion and other Supad
I understand this, it's ok. Wink
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-13, 5:50 pm

Hi lemon,

As Max has posted it's up to Bish but I stand by my comments on the previous threads. So it would be a no from me.
Back to top Go down
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-13, 6:21 pm

Simon wrote:
Hi lemon,

As Max has posted it's up to Bish but I stand by my comments on the previous threads. So it would be a no from me.
Fine. Alright then, feel safe afro ,  I wasn't expecting anything different but since I'm fully back I'd like to make an attempt.  Very Happy I will be racing in Animal of course, you can come and see me "terrorizing"  as you believe win . But you will get disappointed because you will only see pure racing Wink .

Thanks a lot for your time guys. Smile

Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-13, 9:17 pm

Lemon 

As I said Bish has final word wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-13, 9:26 pm

Simon wrote:
Lemon 

As I said Bish has final word wait for his response.
Ok, I told that because you just said you will be against that.

Also, my acc name is LEMEN (not lemon, maybe xfg is a lemon Hello everyone. :) 2012371633 ). You can call me ALO, too. I wanted to pick LEMANS name back in the time but it was occupied Hello everyone. :) 1662243607 .
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-13, 9:40 pm

Only just noticed I did that lol predictive text on the mobile.

Was not meant to be offensive.
Back to top Go down
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-13, 10:03 pm

Simon wrote:
Only just noticed I did that lol predictive text on the mobile.

Was not meant to be offensive.
Even if you had told it on purpose, don't worry, I have few sense of humour bounce What a Face
Back to top Go down
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-14, 1:16 pm

And, I'd just like to say sorry again and express my deep apologies for all of the inconvenience that my mistake led to. I wish I could revert back the time and never allowed anyone else to use my stuff. Anyway, we should learn from mistakes and develop. That's what I did, as you can see, till then nobody else used my stuff and nothing has happened and I can guarantee for that forever.

Just wanted to express that. Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-18, 11:49 am

I also think you have understood, and we always left a second chance.

But the decision comes down to Bish.
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
ALO_original

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty2016-09-18, 12:01 pm

SaMiX wrote:
I also think you have understood, and we always left a second chance.

But the decision comes down to Bish.
Yep, I totally understand that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone. :)   Hello everyone. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: