MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lavezzi again (harass&spam)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LLegoLLaS

LLegoLLaS

Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty
PostSubject: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-21, 3:10 pm

This guy just got unbanned after my last topic where he got 50 days ban.
He was online 2 or 3 days ago spamming me he will crash me because i reported him.Today he starts it again Neutral
Here is the replay (see at 4:43) where he literally filled up our screens with messages.
his lfsw: Lavezzi
his drivername: Panda
replay: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=77061589013556863719
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-21, 5:51 pm

Hi Mate,

Yep he was flooding the txt and generally annoyed because you reported him last time I will look into logs later & see what else I can find I don't think this 1 case is enough for another ban but he needs a warning that anything else will be a permanent ban.

I will see what the logs bring 1st.

Thanks for the report.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-21, 7:15 pm

if i can be of any assistance with this simon let me know, you have been doing great work with the team list
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-21, 7:24 pm

Hi Bish. 

Thanks mate but I have done another 50 day ban as the logs show him being offensive and multiple insults including offensive language.

I was close to a 999 ban but last & final chance.
Back to top Go down
LLegoLLaS

LLegoLLaS

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-22, 9:58 am

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Pandinho

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-22, 11:12 am

Hi,

" He was online 2 or 3 days ago spamming me he will crash me because i reported him.Today he starts it again Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Icon_neutral
Here is the replay (see at 4:43) where he literally filled up our screens with messages. "

------------------------------------------------

As you can see from the replay & text messages, I didn't crash him and didn't mean to crash him with my car (maybe he thinks yes, this is not my problem), but yes, I wanted him to lose control and lose the race so i wrote the text messages [replay messages] - but again, I didn't crash him and didn't ask anyone to crash him.

Please show other replay from the last 2-3 days ago if yes.. im sure 100% you don't have..

I didn't swear you, didn't crash you and didn't ask anyone to crash you. I learned from the last ban that I have to respect other drivers.

--------------------------------------------

here is ALL my messages from Llego's replay:
- now im back and i will do magic , u will crash:)
- Smile
- Smile
- Smile
- that nab - to Lontrean, (he caused crash at start and lagged and didn't spec) we voted to kick him
- you lag and crash all - same , to Lontrean
- fix ur net - same , Lontrean
- Smile
- 1 for make magic  (to kick Lontrean)
- LLego - u crascë soon
- LLego - cracsh
- AA™️| Speedy72 - faster
- AA™️| Speedy72 - dont let the reporter to win
- LLego - CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH
**stopped after 5 times**
- hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

to simon:
 @ About offensive language- you mean the offensive language with MiszterQ and 1 Italian guy?

@ spamming txt message= you mean spamming /me message? If yes, I stopped with that after 1 day.

I would be happy if you could reply to me, because I think that the ban is unfair.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-22, 11:42 am

It had nothing to do with the replay it was chat logs from 19&20 the sep. Where you have gone back to your old ways so obviously you don't regret what happened the 1st time. If you decide to return after this ban any more issues however small will be a permanent ban.

And yet again I can't post chat logs here due to the language but can  pm to any admin's.
Back to top Go down
Pandinho

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-22, 12:27 pm

ok I understand but i don't know why need 50 days.. too much in my opinion
I didn't do anything wrong to the user who created this post.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-22, 12:47 pm

Pandinho wrote:
ok I understand but i don't know why need 50 days.. too much in my opinion
I didn't do anything wrong to the user who created this post.

You were banned previously for the same issues and within weeks off your ban ending you are back  doing the same thing.

I was very close to a permanent ban on this occasion but I thought another  ban might change you immature attitude towards other's.
Back to top Go down
Pandinho

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-22, 4:36 pm

Previous ban was for "racism" and insults against same user Llego.
https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t1707-racism-insulting-then-trying-to-ban-evade
This time I didn't insult/racism other users so this is not really the same issue.. but you are the boss and I have to respect your decision...

Anyway, Thanks for the fast reply. I will race in other servers
bye.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-22, 5:11 pm

Yes the 1st ban was initially for racism but as you can see from your link. I was checking logs to reduce your ban when I found all your insults and left the ban in place.

On Sept the 19th What would you call that?

Anyway 

Hope if you do come back you learn from your mistakes as  you are a good drive & I have had good racers with you.

Last edited by Simon on 2016-09-23, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed content possibly not suitable for the forum)
Back to top Go down
Pandinho

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-22, 5:55 pm

I don't remember that incident, you sure it was my username from the chatlogs?
If it was me, it is worth a ban and I'm sorry, I really don't remember that incident. I have to respect all drivers.
(it was rough boy 96?)
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-22, 6:23 pm

Pandinho wrote:
I don't remember that incident, you sure it was my username from the chatlogs?
If it was me, it is worth a ban and I'm sorry, I really don't remember that incident. I have to respect all drivers.
(it was rough boy 96?)

Yes it was your details when you connnect the server logs your LFS username against the name you use on the server. I cant remember who the other racer was as it was yesterday I checked.

Lets leave it at that & hopefully you will be back in 50 days with more respect for other people.
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-23, 2:50 am

I agree with Simon's decision, and if anything, he even took the time to go over replays and logs to make sure it was not unfair, and decided against 999 day ban in favor for only 50 days, lucky you. For me, typing any insults deserves instant ban, no question. Also, specifically harassing others in chat is a big NO NO in my books. I mean it really gets my blood boiling. Especially repeat offenders, lol. You can be pissed off all you want, no problem, but keep it to yourself when in MRc servers, or leave. These are your only options, or it's buh-bye for you. It's simple. It's called rules and they're there for a reason. And.... MRc is still running strong for that reason.

What makes me laugh are people who do the offense, then have the balls to come here and argue "why did you ban me?' or "it was only one time", or "you should have seen what he did to me", or "I don't remember I did that" when it was only 2-3 days ago, with logs full of proof. C'mon, Lol. You all know full well why you got banned. The rules apply to everyone. If everyone just simply followed the rules like so many seem to do no problem, there would be no issues like these. Remember, anything typed in chat is logged!! So anything you say WILL be held against you, lol, you do however, have the right to remain silent....lol.
Back to top Go down
Pandinho

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty2016-09-23, 10:14 am

After reading all, I agree with Simon and allgonosho.
I deserve a ban. I will come back, maybe, when my ban ends, with more respect to other drivers.

I think you can close this topic, LOL, no more spam .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavezzi again (harass&spam)   Lavezzi again (harass&spam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lavezzi again (harass&spam)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Crash & Hack Reports-
Jump to: