MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fata1unfair crasher!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
giginos

fata1unfair crasher! Empty
PostSubject: fata1unfair crasher!   fata1unfair crasher! Empty2016-10-07, 12:28 pm

Please ban him "fata1unfair" no word to explain! he is 1.13.56, he isn't new and he like to crash all, he siad to [MRc]Simon noob and he don't respect anything pelase ban him!

now he changed his account First account "fata1unfair" second  account "rusrusrusrusrus"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fata1unfair crasher!   fata1unfair crasher! Empty2016-10-07, 12:38 pm

I was on the server at the time racing with GIGINOS, he has a hack, crashes everyone in sight, spams and restarts then says "MY NAME IS "ARRTU AHOLA"  and something to do with Russia and Anarchy that he can do what ever he wants.
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
Paulo Rosa

PostSubject: Re: fata1unfair crasher!   fata1unfair crasher! Empty2016-10-07, 3:39 pm

Replay, please.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: fata1unfair crasher!   fata1unfair crasher! Empty2016-10-07, 5:54 pm

giginos wrote:
Please ban him "fata1unfair" no word to explain! he is 1.13.56, he isn't new and he like to crash all, he siad to [MRc]Simon noob and he don't respect anything pelase ban him!

now he changed his account First account "fata1unfair" second  account "rusrusrusrusrus"

When I noticed my name I thought easy replay to find but no I left PC connected to FBM all day by mistake can you post the replay mate.
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
Paulo Rosa

PostSubject: Re: fata1unfair crasher!   fata1unfair crasher! Empty2016-10-07, 7:40 pm

Simon wrote:
giginos wrote:

When I noticed my name I thought easy replay to find but no I left PC connected to FBM all day by mistake can you post the replay mate.

LOL i thought so mate! I tried to talk to you but realised yoy had to be away from your oc Wink
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: fata1unfair crasher!   fata1unfair crasher! Empty2016-10-09, 11:46 am

Giginos.

Can you please upload a replay or more info otherwise i will need to mark this thread as no further acton.

Thanks
Simon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fata1unfair crasher!   fata1unfair crasher! Empty

Back to top Go down

fata1unfair crasher!
Page 1 of 1