SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 disrespect worsethanyou

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: disrespect worsethanyou   Thu 13 Oct - 19:16

HI all
today during the race  driver "  WORSETHANYOU" who had lag in the first sector has been a slight contact.
the driver came into the pits after which he began to write:

17:07:18
18:22:26 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - gg you'r pro
18:22:29 hrvojematesic idiot
18:22:37 Benjamin Car contact with FBM : [GD] dido™ (dido bmw) @ 3.6
18:23:06 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - idiot
18:23:11 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - fix for lag!!!!
18:23:20 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - 70 ms ping, lag?
18:23:20 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - idiots?
18:23:52 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - play alone...
18:23:56 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - come back tomorrow with more respect!
18:23:59 Benjamin was kicked (worsethanyou)
18:24:17 Benjamin connected (worsethanyou)
18:24:18 Benjamin was kicked (worsethanyou)
18:33:10 [GD] dido™ is not ferpley
18:35:48 [MRc] Chris' computer sorry Dido
18:35:53 [GD] dido™ ミ:•)☜
18:36:11 [MRc] Chris' disconnected (chrislap)
18:36:39 Benjamin connected (random97)
18:36:43 Benjamin hi

18:39:23 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - nice english anyway, still dont know what does duble mean
18:40:14 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - come back tomorrow with more respect, you called me an idiot
18:40:35 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - you'r so childish
18:40:44 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - u hit me, overtake, and nth happens
18:40:50 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - u'r admin - ban me
18:41:04 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - your choice, ban if u want
18:41:14 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - one little contact
18:41:19 Benjamin k
18:41:20 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - your lag
18:41:47 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - and you call administrator "idiot"?
18:42:17 Benjamin was kicked (random97)
18:44:33 Benjamin connected (random96)
18:44:39 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - where's my IP ban?
18:44:45 Benjamin was kicked (random96)
18:45:37 [MRc] SnuSFoxX connected (osteroinen)
18:45:49 [MRc] SnuSFoxX **HI**/\**BYE**
18:45:51 Benjamin connected (random96)
18:45:51 Benjamin was kicked (random96)
18:45:52 [GD] dido™ Hi/BYE ミ:•)☜
18:46:22 [MRc] SnuSFoxX Benjamin banned?
18:47:01 Benjamin connected (random95)
18:47:03 Benjamin hi
18:47:37 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - I wrote back tomorrow with more respect
18:47:42 Benjamin was kicked (random95)
18:48:18 [MRc] SnuSFoxX didnt see anything at forum?
18:48:42 [GD] dido™ [MRc] SnuSFoxX - wrote
18:48:43 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - ok, i'm racing
18:48:54 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - tudey no
18:49:21 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - disrespect to the administrator
18:49:36 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - it is not good
18:49:45 [MRc] SnuSFoxX yea gotta have respect
18:50:08 [MRc] SnuSFoxX anything else i cant say since i dont know what happened
18:50:10 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - look your ping 50 -200
18:50:54 [GD] dido™ [MRc] SnuSFoxX - had a lag, there has been little contact
18:51:00 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - let me explain it
18:51:06 [MRc] SnuSFoxX im all ears
18:51:14 [GD] dido™ [MRc] SnuSFoxX - He began to challenge me an idiot .....
18:51:30 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - he hit me from back at Turn 1, overtake, no sorry or etc, keep racin
18:51:38 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - i called him idiot, than kicked - banned me
18:51:44 [MRc] SnuSFoxX Benjamin - thats not cool, dido is admin here, no matter what gotta respect him
18:51:56 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - who knows he is admin ?
18:52:05 [MRc] SnuSFoxX Benjamin - what comes to anything else, post replays and story to mrc forum ok?
18:52:06 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - i think its an MRc server, he is GD anyway
18:52:31 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - didnt saved replay
18:52:33 player dildo is an admin but you dont have to respect him jist for this reason!!! deserve respect firs
18:52:37 [MRc] SnuSFoxX dido has great respect amongst all of us, he is really really good and does good job
18:52:40 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - i dont care anymore, just want to keep racing
18:52:48 [GD] dido™ [MRc] SnuSFoxX - it was a lag, it was little contact
18:53:04 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - i respect him for years... respected
18:53:27 [MRc] SnuSFoxX thats what i was going to say, you have to respect all, doesent matter if you knew admin or not
18:53:31 [MRc] SnuSFoxX cant call anyone idiot
18:53:32 player good people in here Smile) expect that one crasher
18:53:47 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - be fair anyway, u'r admin or not
18:53:58 [MRc] SnuSFoxX ?
18:54:27 [GD] dido™ Benjamin - whether this contact was the reason of challenges lie ahead of me an idiot? Yes
18:54:32 [GD] dido™ or no ?
18:54:48 Benjamin [GD] dido™ - yeah, 'cuz u ddnt even say 'sorry or etc
This sad that this driver behaves , uses multiple accounts.
it is a pleasure ban drivers
but I want you to know that it does not prohibit anyone without reason
I apologize for the problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4


Posts : 98
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 42
Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Fri 14 Oct - 3:28

First of all.... Benjamin insulting, calling anyone an idiot, or anything name for any reason... I would have banned for 12 hours. Period. No tolerance for insults!! Flash lag does happen.

   The word "idiot" should be on the list for automatic "kicked for language" from server. Call it "kicked for insulting" or something.... No? I mean c'mon.... 'kurwa' is on the list...lol... I still don't know what it means... lol, but I see all kinds of people get kicked for it... ahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rosa
Limad 3
Limad 3
avatar

Posts : 86
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-09-15
Age : 36
Country : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Fri 14 Oct - 4:31

I have to agree with allgonosho, insults are one of the things i dont tolerate in our servers, because it just escalates bad behaviour and revenge crashes, something that is completly unaceptable!

The word "idiot" should be on the bad language list, i agree.

Some say it can be abuse of power, but the rules are written and those who dont comply, deserve no mercy. The other day i caught a guy using tweaks and when i tried to explain he was
about to get banned for it, in order for him to explain himself, he started cursing on 3 present limads... i showed no mercy and banned him on the spot!

Insulting admins are a REAL low IQ prof and i dont get why people start abusing us sometimes, knowing full well te consequences...

Dido, i completly support you, well banned!!

Like allshonogo use to say... dont want to follow the rules? "bu-bye!!!"

People have to be accountable for their actions!!
Back to top Go down
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Fri 14 Oct - 10:15

hi.
I have written many times ,nobody is perfect ,I also
They drive quickly the probability of collision is also higher I love the contact with the second driver,
Good contact is well seen , This reminds me a little bit, what in life I can do well.
there was minimal contact in the first corner, a fact ,just because "benjamin" had disappeared from the route lag , could go on, he did not.he preferred to insult.
and so really I have no problem with that.
just about rules, who do not abide by all.
likes to have fun, I like this game, which is why I devote so much of her free time.
all of this, so for relaxation atmosphere.
I'm not going: take precious time administrators such stupidities ,each of us in life has a lot of personal problems.
I wrote about this situation because.
because as soon as someone else wrote: dido bad, unjust dido, dido haunting,
dido blight slower drivers ...... and so on.
I think they do not need to write more on this topic.
I greet all of you, too, Benjamin I niemam you any grudge
a lot of people do not like me because I'm fast - and it motivates me to be even faster
faster driver - increased my motivation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Fri 14 Oct - 10:30

allgonosho - in Polish
if you say "YOU" "ku..O - means : 
1 vulgar definition of prostitutes 
2 progressive man in a vile or depraved villain, villain, selling
This is insulting someone - YOU



the same word ku..wa 
You say for example, when you hit the hammer toe Smile
when something breaks down you Smile
When a car crash during the race Smile
This short word to say - that word your emotions at the moment ,
It may not be pretty but it is not insulting
if you do not you point the word to the people - this is ok


Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 634
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Fri 14 Oct - 15:33

I maybe reading this log wrong but not seen the server log.

If 18:22:29 hrvojematesic idiot


Is a different person he should also have also have had a kick for using idiot.

Dido it might be worth showing your admin status by typing !stat if a confrontation starts.

But yes fairban  Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
didobmw
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 166
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-10-17
Age : 34
Country : poland

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Fri 14 Oct - 15:48

I do not have access to the server log
This chat transcript from the LFS lazy my
server time is probably -1 hours
I'm thinking if an administrator or not
should not be called an idiot
Back to top Go down
http://www.didotuning.pl
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 634
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Fri 14 Oct - 16:19

I agree mate think misunderstanding.

I was not sure if hrvojematesic idiot was written by the same person the !stat command was to try and calm the situation had nothing to do with what he said.

_________________
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4


Posts : 98
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 42
Country : Canada

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Fri 14 Oct - 18:19

"18:51:44 [MRc] SnuSFoxX Benjamin - thats not cool, dido is admin here, no matter what gotta respect him
18:51:56 Benjamin [MRc] SnuSFoxX - who knows he is admin ?"

   Although yes, it is pretty much known that Dido is a limad, but for the record, this is a perfect example of what I've said before about Limads not wearing the tag in the server. It's bound to cause issues. For some, just seeing an admin in the server keeps them in check. Part of the issue is the message in our servers that says "If you are an MRC admin, please wear tag". Everyone sees this, but then they get kicked by someone with no tag and decide to come back and argue instead of just saying sorry and smarten up because they know they are dealing with an admin.

  Just sayin....
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 634
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Fri 14 Oct - 18:33

Hi allgonosho,

Just what I was thinking atleast the stat command would have put a big banner accross everyone's screen. Dido limad2 or similar.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Wed 30 Nov - 11:36

Dead Dido!

I'm just want to apologise my attitude. 

Sometimes there are lots of crashers on the server, sometimes (like this) a bit lag makes me a bit angry.

I am racing here since 2011, i always respect you, and it was a bit disappointing when you hit me (it was lag for 0,1 second).

I'm still racing here for fun, but usually kids are insulting, crashing. Sometimes I get bored of the crashers, and i start ruining their races, like they're.

In that case i'm break some rules, i know. I'm just want to race, have fun. 

I'm not an idiot, if u write the problem we can discuss, but if you (not only you, dido, MRc team) ban me immediately i can't change anything.

I've got so much bans since 1st Nov, half of that without any reason. I'm still don't care about that, I'm just want to race in peace without any insults and crashes.


Sincerely
Benjamin
(worsethanyou)
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 634
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Sat 3 Dec - 3:40

Benjamin02 wrote:
Dead Dido!

I'm just want to apologise my attitude. 

Sometimes there are lots of crashers on the server, sometimes (like this) a bit lag makes me a bit angry.

I am racing here since 2011, i always respect you, and it was a bit disappointing when you hit me (it was lag for 0,1 second).

I'm still racing here for fun, but usually kids are insulting, crashing. Sometimes I get bored of the crashers, and i start ruining their races, like they're.

In that case i'm break some rules, i know. I'm just want to race, have fun. 

I'm not an idiot, if u write the problem we can discuss, but if you (not only you, dido, MRc team) ban me immediately i can't change anything.

I've got so much bans since 1st Nov, half of that without any reason. I'm still don't care about that, I'm just want to race in peace without any insults and crashes.


Sincerely
Benjamin

Hi Mate,

I would just call it a day race clean & fair as all you are doing on here is admitting crashing which will get you banned.


_________________
Back to top Go down
tvojamanka



Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-12-17
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Sat 17 Dec - 18:18

@Benjamin, you have some temper issues

Code:
www62.zippyshare.com/v/DNn2h5sg/file.html
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 634
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Sun 18 Dec - 4:07

Hi johneysvk,

I agree he was wound up and an idiot I have put a 3 day ban on as he is normally not like that good report mate.


Any other reports can you please use filedropper for the replays as that was full off adds & malware.

Thanks
Simon

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Sun 18 Dec - 14:22

I'v got 3 days for that? 

Check the replay, i'v got crashed 2 times in 20 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 634
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Sun 18 Dec - 17:17

If you felt the 1st incidents were wrong you should have reported here not decided to take matters into your own hands and revenge wreck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Wed 21 Dec - 18:46

Something i still can not understand.

I have got 3 days of ban, for that crash, okay, but yesterday i'v got 100 days, for what? nothing?

I come here to check what i'v done again, but nothing. 
Ban without any reason.

Gz, Honorable Team.
Thanks. 

(Waiting for any reason)
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 35
Country : RUSSIA

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Wed 21 Dec - 19:46

Oh man you have by my count six accounts, not having waited even a three-day ban again. it is unfair and are prohibited from having multiple accounts!! now you at black list server MRc! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Wed 21 Dec - 20:19

Okay, thats a nice reason.

I understand, and f... you.

I'll come back for crashing and ruin others race when u'r offline.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 634
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Wed 21 Dec - 22:17

maximoris46 wrote:
Oh man you have by my count six accounts, not having waited even a three-day ban again. it is unfair and are prohibited from having multiple accounts!! now you at black list server MRc! Evil or Very Mad

Yes that was the reason  Very Happy but I was going to just warn him about multiple accounts then remove the ban but with his last comment the main account can stay banned along with anymore I find.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 634
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Wed 21 Dec - 22:39

Benjamin02 wrote:
Something i still can not understand.

I have got 3 days of ban, for that crash, okay, but yesterday i'v got 100 days, for what? nothing?

I come here to check what i'v done again, but nothing. 
Ban without any reason.

Gz, Honorable Team.
Thanks. 

(Waiting for any reason)


If you want to apologise to the MRc team here for using multiple accounts and your recent posts I will drastically reduce the ban on your main account. As I have already said you are not normally a bad driver thats why the original ban was only 3 days instead off 7 plus.

Anyway its in your hands now!!!!!!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-11-04
Age : 35
Country : RUSSIA

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Thu 22 Dec - 4:39

last night, you have added multiple accounts just to insult and beat me in the race code and why? you sawing the branch on which you sit...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Thu 22 Dec - 6:56

Yeah, and i will make some accounts to crash on MRc server until i get my IP ban. 

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 634
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-03-04
Age : 37
Country : uk

PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Thu 22 Dec - 9:59

Benjamin02 wrote:
Yeah, and i will make some accounts to crash on MRc server until i get my IP ban. 

Have a nice day.
So you will drive like normal then lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   Thu 22 Dec - 10:12

I'm just want to drive normal - i usually drive normal, sometimes someone crash me and i crash him.  I wont post replays here, for what? there always be some crashers, who ruin others game. 

But, i still cant understand why u ban ppl, who drive here for 5 years... like me.

I 'm bored to race against crashers and argue with you (MRc team).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: disrespect worsethanyou   

Back to top Go down
 
disrespect worsethanyou
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Worst/ most disrespectful.
» Sarries Marketing department play the post code lottery - AGAIN - ROUND 3 ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: