MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deliberate crash & abuse | Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sainted

Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Empty
PostSubject: Deliberate crash & abuse | Report   Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Empty2016-10-27, 8:58 pm

I knew he did this purely to provoke me, but I feel everybody will benefit from not having such charachter on the server.

In the attached archive you will find three files:

01. "Friends" screenshot, where Monza suggests that me and Simon (admin) are very close errmm... friends.
02. "Monza crash" replay file, which is self explanatory. He had spectated 5 races prior, offering endless stream of commentary about my private life, "addiction" to LFS, my wife, etc; then he joins this race and stars in this movie.
03. "FYAH" screenshot, where Monza wishes me a great race.

I shall just leave this here for admins' attention and public amusement.

Monza, I am sure you are reading this, as clearly, you are very much up to speed with my recent posts here, [AA] forum and LFS forum. I don't have a clue what's wrong with you, or what I have done wrong to trigger this button in you. But the matter is simple: if you claim I have "crashed you three times", "blocked" you as many times, you would better provide proof of this. I always apologize for any mistake I make, and this will not be an exception. Lack of such replays does not put you in a good position.

Last edited by Sainted on 2016-10-27, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Deliberate crash & abuse | Report   Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Empty2016-10-27, 9:35 pm

Monza,

I really don't know what you problems are I knew this was not going to end after last night when you were asking me if I was going to ban you & then the rage quit as I was not responding to you. Well you now have the Ban you wanted pity as I have many great races with you & thought off you as a good friend. Deliberate crash & abuse | Report 4255744582

Hi Sainted all sorted for the time being but I bet we see him again on other accounts really don't see his problem as I have watched you pair have good races.
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Deliberate crash & abuse | Report   Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Empty2016-10-31, 7:23 pm

Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Yes10
Back to top Go down
allgonosho
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: Deliberate crash & abuse | Report   Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Empty2016-11-02, 12:19 am

LMAO!!!! I guess I should go to hell too?!?!?!?

Monza, how old are you? Seriously, what's the joke?! GROW UP MAN! Get over it and get on with your life for crying out loud. Why should MRC go to hell? It's not even an MRc member you had problems with to start off. YOU are responsible for your own actions!! Do you think you were above the rules? And now, you make it seem like you want to have problems with others too? You got banned as per MRC rules for your bad conduct with another racer, now acting like a child is your solution?

I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Deliberate crash & abuse | Report   Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Empty2016-11-12, 1:26 pm

I don't care about the ban, he said.

I have already forgot about MRc, he said.

Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Monza10
Back to top Go down
ProfetaITA
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
ProfetaITA

PostSubject: Re: Deliberate crash & abuse | Report   Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Empty2016-11-13, 6:29 am

i lost the lovestory of monza/mrc???   who are this monza? O_o
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Deliberate crash & abuse | Report   Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Empty2016-11-13, 11:19 am

I good racer who went mad without any reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliberate crash & abuse | Report   Deliberate crash & abuse | Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Deliberate crash & abuse | Report
Page 1 of 1