MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"

Go down 
+31
FabioPT
Simon
maximoris46
MrDerxX
vitaly_m
HELLShadow
OUTLAW
Vadico
raul1992
Epis
Cla~
JayVi
joo_extreme
Goat
Muc
terre_11
bish
BRANNUGE
Den
cristina22
PiCuR
M.A.X.
dacul_21
(Aleksi)
Ricky
janikula
DriverGR
d3v1k
skswat
DZINIS LV
SaMiX
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-05-09, 12:32 am

You have not posted any replays for us to check.
Back to top Go down
Ardo

Ardo

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-06-05, 11:11 pm

Hey! I have been playing LFS again for few months. Realy would like to get back to members list and use Mrc tag. I have now new forum account because I think last one does not exist anymore or I just dont remember Very Happy. LFSW name is still RudolfR and my ingame name is ArDoEST.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-06-06, 1:17 pm

HI ardo,

Sorry its not a name I recognise if a member could confirm this and the limad level I will add back in asap.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-06-06, 4:03 pm

Forget that welcome back mate I found the old config file you should be able to use the MRc tag now.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-07-06, 7:46 pm

Member list update removed members who have not been active since May this year.

https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t22-list-of-members-of-the-mrc-team-updated-apr-17

If you have been removed but become active again please post here to be added back in.

!!! PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION TO STAY ACTIVE !!!
Back to top Go down
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-11-28, 2:09 pm

MRC North aka N0RTHERNR0GUE
What kind of dude? List of members I watched
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-11-28, 2:39 pm

Unicorn wrote:
MRC North aka N0RTHERNR0GUE
What kind of dude? List of members I watched

Unsure if you are asking a question or making a statement but il give an answer to what i think you meant.

If you're on abut how or why he has been allowed to join then the answer would be that belive it or not us at mrc are not the Evil and unfair people that sit in wait readily to destroy or insult fair and honest racing as you would have others believe, NorthernRogue had shown that he wanted to join the team and even after he was rejected he shown dedication to wanting to join, and was accepted on a trial basis

We all start of as new racers but if you have any complaints then please let us know and if not then i do not see it as anything to do with you especially with your background of insulting members
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
N0RTHERNR0GUE
Limad 2
Limad 2

PostSubject: MRC   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-11-28, 2:59 pm

He is probably refering to just now when I hit him accidentally because I had nowhere to go and press fully on the brakes to avoid him and his tone.I think he was a bit angry but I  am truly sorry.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-11-28, 3:02 pm

N0RTHERNR0GUE wrote:
He is probably refering to just now when I hit him accidentally because I had nowhere to go and press fully on the brakes to avoid him and his tone.I think he was a bit angry but I  am truly sorry.

no worries i knew there would been no bad intention, i think that know he knows your a new racer he would understand a little more and we do learn from our mistakes Smile
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-11-28, 4:00 pm

I assume this is what its About

https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t1991-another-crasher#19183

Yet again EL34 trying to cause MRc problems.
Back to top Go down
N0RTHERNR0GUE
Limad 2
Limad 2

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-11-28, 6:35 pm

Yes it is. I have to say, his lines are messy and reckless. I find him pretty inconsistent
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-11-30, 2:55 pm

the amount of problems caused by =el 34= is bad and what makes it even more silly is his attempts to try and questin so many who complain about him
" im not wrong its everyone else who is" when so many complain about you its obvious
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-12-04, 11:20 am

I guess this is the second example (after the infamous Monza) when a totally sensible guy goes rogue without any obvious reason. I have raced with EL34 on numerous occasions, and never had any issues with his driving. He was quite aggressive, but very much within my personal understanding of the limits.

I have not watched any of the replays posted here, but totally support other admins' decision on any measures that are to be taken.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-12-10, 10:47 pm

Sainted wrote:
I guess this is the second example (after the infamous Monza) when a totally sensible guy goes rogue without any obvious reason. I have raced with EL34 on numerous occasions, and never had any issues with his driving. He was quite aggressive, but very much within my personal understanding of the limits.

I have not watched any of the replays posted here, but totally support other admins' decision on any measures that are to be taken.

from someone who thought that bump drafting was ok and then to ignore a supad/admin when told it was forbidden this shows that your perception of right/wrong may of been incorrect
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty2017-12-11, 1:20 am

Simon wrote:
Member list update removed members who have not been active since May this year.

https://masterracecar.forumactif.com/t22-list-of-members-of-the-mrc-team-updated-apr-17

If you have been removed but become active again please post here to be added back in.

!!! PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION TO STAY ACTIVE !!!

Yet again I have cleared out 15/20 inactive members / non members from the admin list some of which I activated again after removing before.

From now on if you want to be added back in please post a new application. If you have had personal issues and don't want to make it public please pm myself or another supad and we will add you back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"   Talking about "List of members of the MRc team" - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking about "List of members of the MRc team"
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20