MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos

Go down 
+2
RJ_EsT
rx_the_only_one
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rx_the_only_one
Limad 2
Limad 2

complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty
PostSubject: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-10, 7:51 pm

hello guys, am RX (rx7 before) mainly playing on GTI server (Demo) with XRG...Bish and School Bus should remember me on FBM server.

so whats all about, this is complaint about GTI server which is going to hell to be honest. there is no control at all, there are bunch or stupid kids and assholes who ruining my and many other drivers mood almost every time I am joining to that server already. crashing, s**t talking, hitting, ramming, swimming, drinking, jumping, but not racing... complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos 2166846406

and to prove my point here is example one of the many many cases I encountered already...this is replay about stinkhead "Litos", at the end he u can see how microscopic can *ick be -> just add http in front of this link goo.gl/DjeKuV

honestly am tired, I messaged on MRc facebook page but no one ever answered me even if someone seen my messages...

I want that "Litos" be Banned until he will change gender and someone told me why is this happening? where are u all admins?
Back to top Go down
RJ_EsT
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
RJ_EsT

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-10, 8:51 pm

Hi Very Happy
Now i race in fbm server mostly so havent been in gti long time now..dont like this new track(bl1).
Gonna check replay then give feedback
Back to top Go down
RJ_EsT
RJ_EsT

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-10, 8:57 pm

In 1 lap i would say was y prob cause y braked in front of him..dunno he get mad or something i guess.
Then that incident in 4 lap ye def ban..i give him vacation
Back to top Go down
rx_the_only_one
Limad 2
Limad 2

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-10, 10:18 pm

I slow down on straight to they catch me up (I did not brake on front of him, I was far front to cause any kind danger), I was going too far on start and they never had chance to race me...so that was not a reason to go maaad, he is just d**k...

glad u decide to ban him and hope u will find time for GTI as well, thx
Back to top Go down
RJ_EsT
RJ_EsT

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-10, 11:36 pm

Np Very Happy, i will pop by tomorrow i think to see whats going on there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-11, 12:08 am

Hi mate,

Im sorry to see you have problems on the server I for one need to drive the GTI server more. But if you don't tell us about the issues we cant solve them thats why we link to the complaints forum section all over the servers. As you can see from above once RJ noticed the complaint it was rectified straight away.

I dont know you but if you use the MRc servers regularly and know MRc admin maybe you should try and apply to be a member.

Hope to race with you on the GTI servers soon.

Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-12, 12:53 am

I have spent an hour on GTI and yes it is full of idiots I have banned a few but I think we need to lock it down like the FBM server for at least time maybe exp. I will spend some time tomorrow looking into this. Mean while if any GTI driver thinks they are suitable for admin please post in the applications section.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-13, 11:37 pm

regarding our facebook page it is usually checked often but since we changed owners things have been a little hectic to sorry in any delay to answer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
WaszPan82
Limad 3
Limad 3
WaszPan82

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-14, 12:31 am

Hello, I've been to this server for a few days and I'm trying to instruct the players about the manners and respect of some even blocked, unfortunately I do not see everything I take part in the race
I'm sorry for mistakes in spelling
Back to top Go down
piieter420
Limad 2
Limad 2
piieter420

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-14, 10:26 am

im checking GTI few times a day trying to keep the race clean from crashers complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos 3539032470
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-15, 1:18 am

I think we have neglected the GTi server as a team and possibly not helped the admin out enough as I had insults and when I warned it was like why you admins won't do anything. I was getting bored of banning LOL I think 100 exp points would be a good level for the demo race servers.

I have also made sccc||swissline limad2 as he uses the sever a lot I have raced with him for many years and he has over 800 exp points.
Back to top Go down
piieter420
Limad 2
Limad 2
piieter420

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty2017-07-15, 11:43 am

we really did neglected the server. 100 exp sounds good for the demo race servers, but it should not be on the qualify servers i think. im checking the GTI server now daily a few times a day but i wont go racing in GTI really dont like to drive with XFG and XRG. but a good idea simon. i say yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos   complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos Empty

Back to top Go down

complaint for noOne cares about GTI server + about one *sshole -> Litos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: