MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hacks and Cheats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goat

Goat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-11, 12:51 pm

Ok i have been racing on your servers for a good little bit and have alot of respect for the members of MRC and all who race on your servers. I have been busting my ass to improve my racing and to improve my times on rally and rally X. But it is bullshit when you run the fastest lap of the race and someone runs a fasterlap in dead last place so i was curious to see whats goin on here so i have watched from in there car to see what is goin on some are just good i respect that and have no problem with this but i have seen where they are running a hack or cheat or what ever it is and this is the bullshit part taking points and laps from the others in the race that have put time and practice in to achieve what they can. And i will call out one driver that has done this Dirtyjohnny his PB should be takin away, banned, from the records because it was using a hack or cheat and is not fair to the others at all. There is another that i have seen do the same thing and will not name this person because he is a MRC crew member heed this as a warning this is not right and dont let this take the respect and honesty from your MRC crew. I do not have proof or replay but beware SKYBOT is watching and will get proof! There are others that feel same as i do and are watching to. (ITS JUST NOT RIGHT OR FAIR TO ALL) I do hope that the MRC crew dosnt allow this kind of stuff to happen or agree with cheats and hacks THX SKYBOT
Back to top Go down
Kromosoom

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-11, 12:59 pm

Yes, I saw that too. DirtyJohnny has a 1.07.XX PB, but I haven't seen him driving even less than 1.09.00. It's a little bit strange. But usually hackers have time less than 1.00.00.
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-11, 1:33 pm

i was watching from inside his car while he was using the hack and dont forget about the one of your own members doing the same, he used it from the dirt to the finishline i was using his inside view to witness this its just not right man i have alot of respect for the MRC crew and injoy racing with them clean and fun i am practicing my line, shift points,to accomplish a better time i am now getting into the 1.08s and worked hard to get there and had alot of help from MRC to get there. (sets,lines,shifting points and good racing) and a big THX to all but i really dont like what im seeing out there i know its hard to catch them but it really sucks that people have no pride in them selves to do it legit.

Thx Skybot
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-11, 1:48 pm

Hello,

Time 1:07,xx is possible to do without cheats. Sometimes driver can get some extra speed with game bug caused by lag. Its no cheating, just lucky moment.

If you seen some MRc member cheating, please make replay and send to some MRc main admins. We will take action. Do not hesitate tell us name (if you dont want do it on public, you can use PM to admin). We also dont need cheaters in team.

There is difficult to say who is and who isnt cheater without regular replay. As the 1:07,xx is possible, I cant do any action against this driver. Some MRc members also can drive 1:07,xx time when they warm tyres and do ideal lap.

Anyway, thank you for notice. For future, dont forget save replay (press 2).
Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Goat

Goat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-11, 2:22 pm

not having the proof is why i did not give name and yes will save replays for verifcation just a heads up for all and crew members that there are some people watching out there to uphold the integerity of MRC crew
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-11, 2:33 pm

We are watching our members behaviour, but isnt real handle 10 servers and almost 50 members all the time.
We all doing as much as possible to keep our servers clean and our members fair and not breaking rules.
Its important to have reports from "outside" drivers. Not only from MRc members. You know, someone can behave different when see MRc admin on server than when there is "clean air".

Thats why we have this forum and admin team. Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-11, 3:56 pm

Thx Swat i do owe you alot of thx to where i am today in this sim i am now running more 1.08s because of you and the other members my PB is now at 1.08.88 and THX

thx skybot <----is not in game name is aka to remain Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-11, 7:44 pm

Hello,

I have del the pb xfg (1.07.58) and xrg (1.07.88) from Laimiss.
he isnt cheat but just he know a bug lfs how to have a better time.

I am regularly 1.07/xfg and I never cheat Smile

Best Regards
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-11, 7:47 pm

Laimiss, hahaha Very Happy He is just so good driver Razz ...ok, now serious... yes, we used a bug to achieve these times. Was just a test Very Happy

He already asked Sam yesterday to delete it.
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-12, 11:00 am

I do know of this driver and have seen him drive. Laimiss i agree he is XD not a cheat or a hack exploit of a bug is not cheating but not fair to honest times i really Appreciate the respose to this post, you have chosen to up-hold the integerity of your servers and team MRc. But it does put ** or ? on some PBs. What would be nice if there is a way to automaticlly to save replays when PBs are set on your servers for verifcation of clean and legit PBs

Thx to all MRC members in addressing this problem

Thx skybot
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-12, 11:19 am

I think the best solution is to set the save automatically replay of all races. This will better judge all the reports (from today on all the demo servers, there will be saved automatically replay).

Thank you for your implication

Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Goat

Goat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-12, 12:49 pm

Cheers! a good step in the right direction that is alot for a server to do and monitor to bad cant set up to just to save replay on any new PBs set from here on end to Simplify things but the word is out have noticed a big change in things since this post has been posted very very good job MRC

thx skybot
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-13, 11:59 am

i dont want to know about this bug or how to use it i just need to know the location of this bug on the track so i will not falsely accuse someone of cheating all i need is a (yes or no) is the bugs location involve coming out of the dirt section of the track to the finish line on the last part of the lap?

thx skybot
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-13, 1:21 pm

an FYI

Laimiss is not the member of MRc i witness and suspect of cheating just want to clear that up if any think he is the one.

thx skybot
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-13, 1:32 pm

skybot wrote:
i dont want to know about this bug or how to use it i just need to know the location of this bug on the track so i will not falsely accuse someone of cheating all i need is a (yes or no) is the bugs location involve coming out of the dirt section of the track to the finish line on the last part of the lap?

thx skybot

Location? Anywhere. Smile
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty2011-10-13, 2:25 pm

skybot wrote:
an FYI

Laimiss is not the member of MRc i witness and suspect of cheating just want to clear that up if any think he is the one.

thx skybot

Laimiss is member of MRc Wink

If you mean someone other from team, let us know his name. We dont need cheaters in team. Making it secret will not help to anyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacks and Cheats  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacks and Cheats    Hacks and Cheats  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacks and Cheats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: