MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sainted

Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty
PostSubject: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 1:34 pm

I fear this will become a bit of a long-winded post, as I feel there is hardly any reason for me to hold back critisism about certain styles of communication and interpretation of rules by certain team members.

The replay is unavailable due to the event taking place just before the new race has begun, and I had no chance of saving a replay manualy. The logs should be available on the server, and are around 12:50 GMT on Sunday 10th December.

EVENT DESCRIPTION

[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk) is leading the way with me and QuavoHuncho (americanboy) battling for 3rd and 4th. I am slower, but I feel that if he pushes me down the straight, we could at least catch the 2nd place car. He is reluctant to push me, and when I attempt to slow down, he does that as well, effectively refusing to pass. I get a bit upset, and write the following: "You're not very intelligent are you? Why didn't you bump draft me down the straight? We could have won the race that way!"

The following dialogue then ensues between myself and [MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk):

[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk): If I catch anyone bump drafting, I will ban him immediately.
Me: Why?
[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk): It's forbidden.
Me: No it isn't.
[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk): Don't question me.
Me: You can start with me, as I do this all the time.
[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk): If I see you bump draft, I will remove you from the team.

MY REMARKS

01. My question of "You're not very intelligent are you?" was poor judgement, and I should not have said that. I will not apologize however, as that particular racer has demonstrated certain negligence to rules and racing ethics in the past, and has been quite arrogant. Regardless, my question was poor display of MRc standards.
02. At no point have I seen or been directed to a line in a rule book prohibiting bump drafting. Obviously, to successfully execute this manoeuvre both drivers need to have experience, especially with LFS' netcode being quite errating at car contact, however I am confident that both myself and QuavoHuncho are perfectly fit for the move.
03. The attitude displayed by [MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk) is nothing short of arrogance and abuse of team member status. I will not tolerate anyone speaking with me like that, whether online on in real life, and regardless of the status of the person in a particular setting (LFS team server admin).

SOLUTION

Over the course of my time as a LIMAD I have made strong effort in contributing to the MRc GTi servers by making sure there are no extreme crashers and people have good level of respect towards racing procedures. I am not the most soft spoken person, and neither do I waste time issuing bans to those deserving that, however I have never had my actions disputed or questioned. I am not expecting or asking for any credits, however as I said above, I will not tolerate anyone telling me to "not question him" and threatening removing me from the team on the basis of his questionable interpretation of the rules.

Therefore, I feel that I do not belong to a group where such behaviour is practised and condoned. I am requesting my LIMAD3 status cancelled and my MRc team membership revoked. I will continue racing on MRc servers as I please, and I feel that watching people like [MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk) displaying their arrogance will be a laughable, rather than offputting experience.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 1:56 pm

!rukes and number 13 LOL
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 2:19 pm

you was asking drivers to push you on the straight when the rules say no bump draft
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 2:21 pm

I will remove your rights if your not going to listen i know the rules and i stick to them i will find logs Simon to this
Back to top Go down
piieter420
Limad 2
Limad 2
piieter420

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 2:22 pm

sainted you clearly did not read the rules, bump draft is not allowed so you can NOT bump draft any more and budz did nothing wrong by saying that
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 2:27 pm

I cant find log file lol
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 2:50 pm

I've never bothered reading them, as I know better how to race. But fine, if it's forbidden on this server, I will only do this when admins are not looking.

My request stands though - Buds has behaved himself as a cock, and I don't want to be associated with a team that allows such behavious from admins.

Simon, please also send me your details so that I could donate some money for the upkeep of the server. The circus shall go on.
Back to top Go down
piieter420
Limad 2
Limad 2
piieter420

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 2:56 pm

you say you wont do it when admins are looking, if you think rules are not for you i will vote for a ban and a kick out of the team Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team 219140800
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 3:02 pm

ima  cock am i hahah i have much more experience than you and i was right racing is not about bump drafting you know so little, well i would be happy to expel you from team your not a good driver any way.
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 3:16 pm

Saints has been removed from team
Back to top Go down
piieter420
Limad 2
Limad 2
piieter420

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 3:17 pm

Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team 2784389376
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 4:47 pm

Sainted.

I don't understand why you posted like this. It looks like you wanted out the team but wanted it to look like we forced you out.

Anyway good luck with LFS in the future feel free to use the MRc servers I suggest you read the rules and dont bump draft on MRc as I will have no choice except to ban.
Back to top Go down
Sainted

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 5:40 pm

I was not forced out of the team, I wanted out myself. As I said in my first post, I do not tolerate people using "Don't question me" as their first and final argument. He then proceeds to call me "not a good driver anyway", all of which comes with no punctuation marks whatsoever.

Oh, I forgot, since he is an admin, he is excused.
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 6:13 pm

you questioned my authority i am an admin and i know the rules and i will enforce them for the team like i have done since i joined MRc,  i said to you no bumping did you listen to me of course not you still have a lot to learn i didn't get to admin for no reason you should try following the rules, no team will allow you to brake the teams rules. One more thing i don't like to someone questioning my authority when i know i am right, any way your loss not ours and in my opinion i abused nothing so good luck in lfs.
Back to top Go down
BUDZ
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 6:15 pm

I will lock this topic nothing else needs to be said on this topic.
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty2017-12-10, 10:54 pm

Sainted wrote:
I fear this will become a bit of a long-winded post, as I feel there is hardly any reason for me to hold back critisism about certain styles of communication and interpretation of rules by certain team members.

The replay is unavailable due to the event taking place just before the new race has begun, and I had no chance of saving a replay manualy. The logs should be available on the server, and are around 12:50 GMT on Sunday 10th December.

EVENT DESCRIPTION

[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk) is leading the way with me and QuavoHuncho (americanboy) battling for 3rd and 4th. I am slower, but I feel that if he pushes me down the straight, we could at least catch the 2nd place car. He is reluctant to push me, and when I attempt to slow down, he does that as well, effectively refusing to pass. I get a bit upset, and write the following: "You're not very intelligent are you? Why didn't you bump draft me down the straight? We could have won the race that way!"

The following dialogue then ensues between myself and [MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk):

[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk): If I catch anyone bump drafting, I will ban him immediately.
Me: Why?
[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk): It's forbidden.
Me: No it isn't.
[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk): Don't question me.
Me: You can start with me, as I do this all the time.
[MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk): If I see you bump draft, I will remove you from the team.

MY REMARKS

01. My question of "You're not very intelligent are you?" was poor judgement, and I should not have said that. I will not apologize however, as that particular racer has demonstrated certain negligence to rules and racing ethics in the past, and has been quite arrogant. Regardless, my question was poor display of MRc standards.
02. At no point have I seen or been directed to a line in a rule book prohibiting bump drafting. Obviously, to successfully execute this manoeuvre both drivers need to have experience, especially with LFS' netcode being quite errating at car contact, however I am confident that both myself and QuavoHuncho are perfectly fit for the move.
03. The attitude displayed by [MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk) is nothing short of arrogance and abuse of team member status. I will not tolerate anyone speaking with me like that, whether online on in real life, and regardless of the status of the person in a particular setting (LFS team server admin).

SOLUTION

Over the course of my time as a LIMAD I have made strong effort in contributing to the MRc GTi servers by making sure there are no extreme crashers and people have good level of respect towards racing procedures. I am not the most soft spoken person, and neither do I waste time issuing bans to those deserving that, however I have never had my actions disputed or questioned. I am not expecting or asking for any credits, however as I said above, I will not tolerate anyone telling me to "not question him" and threatening removing me from the team on the basis of his questionable interpretation of the rules.

Therefore, I feel that I do not belong to a group where such behaviour is practised and condoned. I am requesting my LIMAD3 status cancelled and my MRc team membership revoked. I will continue racing on MRc servers as I please, and I feel that watching people like [MRc]BUDzG27 (ukmanuk) displaying their arrogance will be a laughable, rather than offputting experience.

A couple of things i must say to you on this matter

Bump drafting is not allowed regardless of being a member or not and nor was ignoring an admin telling you it was not allowed. We all follow the same rules as anyone using our servers, i know that you knew of the rule yet even if you had not known it you should of ceased to do it as soon as told (check !rules)

Do you not think it shows a lack of respect to ignore rules and an admin and then gives of the impression of unfair racing. If you cannot beat someone fairly and from your own driving then its not to be for that race

There is no other interpretation of NO BUMP DRAFTING so i am confused at what your saying about misinterpretation also you telling us that you will only do this when an admin is not looking will make me either ban you immediately or i will take my time to look at replays to find you doing so then ban you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team   Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin abusing his status / Leaving the team
Page 1 of 1