MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those that break rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

For those that break rules  Empty
PostSubject: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-01-20, 2:24 pm

This post is really going to state the obvious outcome to those who break the rules especially those that insult either members or other server users and who feel like they have an entitlement to do so without consequences and remember that being faster than others does not make disrespecting people acceptable

Please see the following points 

• We hold the right to use our discretion on how we deal with those break the rules

• Each case is dealt with on an individual basis so punishments can vary 

• If you insult a member or user of our server you must expect to be punished(if kick or ban dependent on history of other abuse)

• All bans given can be challenged in the forum and can be looked over by other senior members

• Server administrators work takes place behind the scenes so you many notice bans taking place due to information  and actions that are unseen at that moment

• Last but not least , when you are punished for crashing others on purpose or insulting others then go on to try and spread lies remember we have and keep all the evidence of bans/kicks and can always prove our actions correct. We are not the ones acting like children, honesty is our best policy which it seems cannot be said for a few who cry wolf when punished

With this being said we would also like to say thank you to the many fair and respectful racers who use our servers 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Spe1l
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-01-20, 3:06 pm

I have noticed a increase in hate towards mrc members over the last few days. The problem i see is people race AA server and then come to mrc and don't under stand that mrc server hold a high standard of racing and we enforce the rules we set.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-01-20, 5:18 pm

Spe1l wrote:
I have noticed a increase in hate towards mrc members over the last few days. The problem i see is people race AA server and then come to mrc and don't under stand that mrc server hold a high standard of racing and we enforce the rules we set.

You have hit the nail on the head.

Racers so used to saying and doing what they want on other servers due to lack of admin or being friends with admin.

Then they join MRc and can't get away with it due to us treating LFS like a sim rather than a game.
Back to top Go down
Spe1l
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-01-20, 5:28 pm

The one thing i hate is when people complain when i tell them to shift+s if they spin or crash. There reply most of the time is "in real racing there is not a shift+s" but my response is if you can avoid ruining any ones race by hitting shift + s then you should. It's a respect thing for me. I think all mrc staff are doing a great job and any lfs racer knows you go to mrc server for real and fair racing. Thank you all mrc staff keep up the good work <3
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-01-20, 6:29 pm

The thing is those that do not break the main rules have no reason to moan and those that do moan are the ones that on numerous occasions either ruin another racers time on the server or insult others

I usually split them into two different types,  You have those that are fast that believes this gives them an entitlement to get away with things like insulting others then there are the ones who will ruin it for others because they cannot keep up 

If someone crashes due to an accident that was just one of them things they get help/advice

I live by a code of honesty. Trust for me is the most important thing in life both in a game and in real life. I know that if needed i could go borrow large sums of money or borrow cars if it was needed as anyone i know has never had a reason to doubt my word and i always honour my debts, so for those that make up lies i actually feel sorry for as a liar can never really look in the mirror and say that they are decent honest people and no one should ever trust them as you could never know when they are honest

with the shift + S  - they may not have a shift + s in real life but they have a tow that will take them to the pit especially in formula racing. also if they crashed as often as is done in game then no real team would hire them.  If it was a 20+ lap race then it would be different
I think with shift + s it actually pushes you to try harder to not crash

To my haters out there, its ok i understand i do i swear. even with the childishness and lies i still respect you as racers but you must understand that no company or place would allow someone to insult others and you would be ejected from that said place. One day when you wear big boy clothes you will release the whole world is like this

luckily there are many good fair racers also and i would rather race against a handful of fair racers regardless of how fast they are than race with a server full childish unfair liars
Back to top Go down
xabales
Limad 2
Limad 2

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-01-21, 5:04 pm

Yes, I noticed that too.
When I joined MRc some players changed their attitude towards me, including mr Monza who started saying things about me, forgetting the fact that he was aware of my willing to help unban him, let alone my willing to give him one of the voucher code I won too! (he never learned that).
Today I joined AMG server and i was called a liar (not a clue why), for some reason me simon and bish are liers according to Monza. (his words) All i said to him was to cut the offensive login names and he will help himself unban.
Also some other players after they got punished on MRc started bullying/crashing me when we were racing on other servers, not only that but they were informing their friends to do the same...

I will keep trying to keep server full and safe and act accordingly to any bad behavior i see on track or in chat. I always inform and warn players before proceed to any action specially if they are new or if i don't know their racing style, I'm playing about 4 months straight daily and learned the racing habits of many players. That helped me a lot when i joined MRc to avoid bad decisions, i believe i'm fair and in some cases soft i would say.

Now that i read this post i will try to be more decisive with players who cause chaos whenever they join, for 2 reasons, to ensure that whoever joins MRc servers enjoy a good quality race and to ensure that no good racers leave because of the bad ones...
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-01-24, 12:36 am

i am trying to remember times i would have met monza but honestly struggle to remember any. i can guarantee that anyone banned has been banned for a good reason mostly insulting members or others. They do not like the fact that we dont allow them to be keyboard warriors on our servers while they make empty threats to people
I always can pull back the logs and replays for such bans to show they had been done rightfully. I am a very forgiving man and i do not hold grudges for those that insult me, i honesty do not even ask for an apology as all i do ask is there word that they cease to do what they had done wrong

xabales - i have total faith in how you admin the server, i have a fairly good judgement of people and you stood out as  good person Smile
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-01-24, 12:56 am

Monza and I were good mates at one stage racing a few hours most nights on the MRc GTI server hell I even game him admin rights and invited him to join the team. He then had a run in with Sainted and other admin got himself banned 999 days.

After about a month he spoke to me apologised and I unbanned him going against other members then he had a run in with RJ got a small ban. Proceeded to join with all the insults against RJ and MRc so he got 999 again.

The worst decision I made for MRc was unbanning him and I won't make that mistake again.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-01-24, 11:28 am

thats what i mean simon, the immature ones who end up banned always leave out these parts
Back to top Go down
Digital_HR
Limad 4
Limad 4

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-02-25, 12:07 pm

Xabales, thats what You get when You become admin Wink
Monza is waste of time, let go off him. There are many good drivers and good persons on Mrc so I really dont see why we talk always about problematic ones.
Cheers from Croatia
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty2018-02-26, 12:29 pm

i get it daily. even yesterday i got told "your bad and you know it) and other insults yet as i keep telling him if i was bad would he even still be on the server as he constantly gives sly comments and also said would the server be full. bear in mind this guy has on numerous occasions gone full gas into turn 1 and specced at the last minute

One time id let it bother me but now i honestly laugh my a*** off at it,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those that break rules    For those that break rules  Empty

Back to top Go down

For those that break rules
Page 1 of 1