MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demo Server suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pug205

Demo Server suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Demo Server suggestions   Demo Server suggestions Empty2018-01-26, 9:44 pm

Hello Mrc  cheers

my first post here but have had many a great time on your [Mrc] servers, i enjoy the fair and clean racing on the well moderated servers, good work by all the team.

I have a suggestion for namely the [MRc] GP TRACKGTI and [MRc] GP TRACK GTI PRO Servers.

These servers are more then often full with people racing, this is great to see and to take part in.

My suggestion is, with the servers often full there seem to be many people spectating or more namely seem to be afk until there are kicked.

Of course everyone needs a break for a little while but to me the afk timer seems to be a little too long,  people are often struggling to get into the servers to race.

i know Admins and Limads cannot always keep track of people who are afk,  as they are often racing, keeping crashers away and encouraging good sportsmanship. 

There is time of course for the toilet, beer, smoke, dog and bone. 
It just seems to be a little long and a little annoying when server is full but only 5-8 people are racing.

Well that's just a suggestion.

Many Thanks,
Pug205
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Demo Server suggestions   Demo Server suggestions Empty2018-01-26, 10:05 pm

I have thought the same mate I am just lazy about trying to work out how to change it LOL.

But I will now make an effort to sort it as somebody else has noticed.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Demo Server suggestions   Demo Server suggestions Empty2018-01-27, 6:03 pm

Pug it should be set now so after 10 connections the idle time before kick is 10 mins.

And I will sort admin out for you when i'm next on the host probably in a few hours Demo Server suggestions 3539032470 Demo Server suggestions 2473281379
Back to top Go down
Pug205

PostSubject: Re: Demo Server suggestions   Demo Server suggestions Empty2018-01-28, 12:14 am

Simon it seems to be working great so far, i like the way the timer is set for 10 minutes after 10 connections are made.
There is more people racing then afk'ing which is always good Smile

Sure if you feel happy to sort that out for that would be much appreciated, in the name of good racing and all that. 

Demo Server suggestions 2473281379  Beer's sometime for sure haha Demo Server suggestions 2473281379
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Demo Server suggestions   Demo Server suggestions Empty2018-01-28, 12:24 am

Thanks all sorted you should be admin when you connect again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demo Server suggestions   Demo Server suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Demo Server suggestions
Page 1 of 1