MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader

Go down 
+4
bish
skswat
SaMiX
Ph@ntom-X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 8:27 am

Schreibe mal auf Deutsch weil ich es langsam nicht verstehe was ihr für Member im Clan

habt Ich bin Stammfahrer auf den Server mit fast 5000 runden ist es neid oder was ?

Warum werde ich gekickt wenn ich aussversehn weg rutsche das passiert.

-Warum Spamt ein Member im Chat rum

-Warum sind eure Member so unfreundlich

-Warum Fahren eure Member so Argesiv ohne zu bremsen und schießen einen ab
und entschuldigen sich nicht mal ? muss schwer sein mal zurück zu stecken.

und überholen können eure fahrer überhaupt nicht ohne einen ab zu schießen

Member MRCKitty kickt mich ohne Grund wenn müsste sie mal gekickt werden wie viele unfälle sie veruhrsacht hat und das gespame im chat.

Habt ihr überhaupt keine Clan Regeln oder wie Sleep

Last edited by Ph@ntom-X on 2011-10-17, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 9:22 am

no idea what he is saying,but seen him on formula driving dangerously and caused quiet a few accidents, try be more carefull phantom and you wont get kiked:)
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 9:50 am

Ph@ntom-X wrote:
Schreibe mal auf Deutsch weil ich es langsam nicht verstehe was ihr für Member im Clan

habt Ich bin Stammfahrer auf den Server mit fast 5000 runden ist es neid oder was ?

Warum werde ich gekickt wenn ich aussversehn weg rutsche das passiert.

-Warum Spamt ein Member im Chat rum

-Warum sind eure Member so unfreundlich

-Warum Fahren eure Member so Argesiv ohne zu bremsen und schießen einen ab
und entschuldigen sich nicht mal ? muss schwer sein mal zurück zu stecken.

und überholen können eure fahrer überhaupt nicht ohne einen ab zu schießen

Member MRCKitty kickt mich ohne Grund wenn müsste sie mal gekickt werden wie viele unfälle sie veruhrsacht hat und das gespame im chat.

Habt ihr überhaupt keine Clan Regeln oder wie Sleep

Hello Ph@ntom-X,

If you want to be understood by everyone in the forum, thank you for making an effort and write in English like everyone else.

Best Regards
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 10:04 am

speed demon 78 wrote:
no idea what he is saying,but seen him on formula driving dangerously and caused quiet a few accidents, try be more carefull phantom and you wont get kiked:)

your driving is not as suitable times going behind me pushing me from purely times instead of the slow times when I see a front brake is off and I do not like you are holding on it

that's not the point eingentlich factorial is simply kicked out of envy or what do I know how you lost your car offt the control would have to kick yourself always.

because you're only member not entitled to make space if the driver should come from behind, then you do not do demo server.

am one of the fairest driver not at all I'm crowbar if I lose my car once again it is because I am my setup tune Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 10:55 am

Why do I get kicked off if I aussversehn slide that happens.

Here is the reason for your kick ( you have loose control and you crash Kitty with blocking message and not say sorry) :

Contact with Kitty :
Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Contac11

blocking message and not say sorry :
Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Kick_r10

Why one-spamming around members chatting

For spam, know that you play with humans and not robots. In servers MRc everyone the right to speak, if you do not want to see comments, press -

Why are your members so unkind

We want to have clean servers, and for the racers follow the rules, the admins are strict.

Members MRCKitty kicking me for no reason if they would be kicked how many times she has accidents and veruhrsacht gespame in the chat.
You have absolutely no clan rules or as

Sorry but you lacked respect by blocking your messages after crash!

Best Regards
Sam

Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 11:03 am

here the replay

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52O2COMJ
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 11:05 am

thanks sam:) i think that wraps it up:D
Back to top Go down
Ph@ntom-X

Ph@ntom-X

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 11:11 am

SaMiX wrote:
here the replay

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52O2COMJ

what can you see I've lost the car and that's always in your one time member also noted that the chat gespame but that is no reason to kick the tires were not warm happen.
Also could you drive past

so I had the message block because I was annoyed that

it's not the one time that your members themselves do not have under control because I have already seen what MRC has made ​​for accidents,

only comic I'm always on the server once you have the most amount of points comes to envy I should not have problem with only one MRC member must observe the rules and the right times and not kicking me

Besides, I had not even shift the S Chande push because I was kicked!

Also should your members will go with a good example of overriding and clean driving and fair

I have nothing before me to throw I'm an honest person to the fair are faster and overtake me as clean as it is one sport in Mortor. The fact is that your driving member does not want to clean and violent overtaking and jostling.

I was kicked intentionally I am nowhere was purely down or kicked anyone out you lose the car comes from but I never got kicked out again because of one member of the means can afford everything.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 1:09 pm

I do not know what you seek, you deserve your kick because you caused an accident without apologies. The worst thing is that you block messages, sounds like an insult.

For me you are at fault and you do not agree.
The replay shows that I have said.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-17, 1:37 pm

Where is Ricky? Very Happy He will able understand him well and also answer him in his language.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-18, 11:54 am

hallo phantom-x der Grund, warum Sie wurden gekickt nicht nur für den Absturz war es auch, weil Sie Nachrichten blockiert und nicht zu entschuldigen, die als slighty unwissend und disrespectul gesehen werden, finden Sie eine Entschuldigung, mit dem es ein Unfall war es uns wissen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-18, 12:03 pm

bish wrote:
hallo phantom-x der Grund, warum Sie wurden gekickt nicht nur für den Absturz war es auch, weil Sie Nachrichten blockiert und nicht zu entschuldigen, die als slighty unwissend und disrespectul gesehen werden, finden Sie eine Entschuldigung, mit dem es ein Unfall war es uns wissen
now you speak german...get your british but onthe track so i can woop it Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-18, 12:47 pm

Google did not translate all words I guess (also wrong). I can't understand the end of the last sentence at all. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
Ricky
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-18, 3:47 pm

Hallo,

werde mir deine Beschwerde im Laufe der Zeit angucken und kontrollieren. Jedoch kann ich mich den meisten Supads anschließen. Sobald wir auf dem Server sind schmeißen wir Crasher raus. Natürlich sind wir nicht immer on und können dann dementsprechend keine rausschmeißen. Trotztdem finde ich dein Post etwas sehr hart.

Zu dem Vorfall mit [MRc] Kitty. Diesen werde ich im Laufe des Tages noch checken. Ich persönlich muss aber sagen, dass [MRc] Kitty eine recht gute und in meinen Augen auch sehr faire Spielerin ist. Sollte dem natürlich nicht so sein muss sie micht Konsequenzen rechnen, weil [MRc] Team kein Crash Team ist. Wenn du dies jedoch anders sieht kannst du dir natürlich auch andere Channel in LFS suchen.

Trotz alle dem Danke für deinem Post. Werde im Laufe des Tages noch einen weiteren Post auch in Deutsch schreiben, und die Ergebnisse von meiner Kontrolle über [MRc] Kitty mitteilen.

Gruß Ricky.

And now for the English Reader. Smile
Hello,
i will check your Complaints in the next hours. But all in all i can only agree with this what the other Supads say too. When we are on Server and there are Crashers we ban this People then. Now, we cannot all time be on Server. Sometimes maybe there is nobody from team. But for this we have make it here the Topic Hackers and Crashers and so on. But all in all i must say your post is maybe little hard.

Now to the Complaint with [MRc] Kitty. This i will checked in the Evening. From my Site i must say, that [MRc] Kitty is a good driver and i think fair on all time. When she is really a Crasher what you mean, they must life with Consequences, because the [MRc] Team is not a Crasher or Cheater Team. When you have another Meaning of us. You dont must visiit our Server when you mean that we are Crashers and by us are only Crashers.

At last, thanks for your Topic in this Server. I will check this in the next hours and will write then later a new Post, for you in German, too, with the Result.

Best Regards
Ricky
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-18, 3:58 pm

Hello all,

@ Ricky : I checked, I do not see why you double-check behind me. I spent an hour on this post, I think the subject is closed

Best Regards
Sam
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-18, 4:11 pm

Hello,

@Sam: yes ok then is closed. Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-10-18, 4:31 pm

cristina22 wrote:
bish wrote:
now you speak german...get your british but onthe track so i can woop it Laughing Laughing

Cool lol Cool its a challange 👅
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-11-15, 11:58 am

bish wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
bish wrote:

HUE HUE Bishlock german is so broken HUE HUE

Nice Fly Kitty <3
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-11-15, 1:51 pm

Laughing HAHAHA so are your reading skills mate as if you read the page before someone states i was using google translator--

If you need help reading it try google translator but i cannot guarantee it will translate everything.,,,,lmoa
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-11-15, 4:33 pm

JayVi wrote:
bish wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
bish wrote:

HUE HUE Bishlock german is so broken HUE HUE

Nice Fly Kitty <3

jesus ...look on jv picture and see how your eyes gonna be after 1 12 lol!
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty2011-11-15, 4:36 pm

lmao mate----thats a good 1:lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader   Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallo MRC 3 An Den Clan Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Live for Speed :: Live for Speed-
Jump to: