MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I stop with this game

Go down 
+3
DriverGR
Mirio
Jacco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacco

I stop with this game Empty
PostSubject: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-17, 11:04 pm

Hello mrc members

I stop with mrc, in fact i stop with this game...

reason? After playing it for 2 years now im bored, drove around 10000 laps and dont know anything to do with it. Also im very busy with school, my parents pay a lot of money to let me study to a good expensive school, and all im doing in spare time is racing on this game...

Want to thank every mrc member for the nice races and good times, i laughed quite much with you all! and Sam, thank you for the chance you gave me to get into the mrc team.

Maybe over a few months i miss lfs so badly, that i will make a new account or so, but for now i dont see the fun in it anymore.

bye all

([MRc]) Jacco

edit: lol i dunno how to delete my account, can someone help me with this? xD

Last edited by Jacco on 2012-11-21, 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-17, 11:57 pm

You go to lfs.net -> Login -> Account details -> "If you want to delete your LFS account, click here."

I guess that's how it works.
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
DriverGR
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
DriverGR

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-18, 3:40 am

Hi Jacco,

We respect your decision and wish you good luck for the future.
I hope you can be a winner in the True Life ....

regards

DriverGR
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-18, 7:43 am

Hello Jacco,

You shocked me a little, but its your decision. Anyway I think we could still meet by some other way than LFS chat. For example MSN, FB... etc. You're a good guy and I wish you all the best in life.

If you will in future begin play LFS again, dont hesitate contact me and MRc team, if I will still play it.. I hope I will... hehe. This is the only game Im playing so no reason stop it now. Very Happy

Anyway good luck, MRc team will miss you. You are from now a VIP member of MRc forum Very Happy

Best regards
SWAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Jacco

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-18, 9:08 am

Hello, thanks for the good words!

I like that you all respect my dissicion, although i came a bit 'out of the blue'.

@ DriverGR; thanks for respect and all the work for the skins that you have made for me! i try to be a winner, but sadly there are always people who are faster then me xD

@ swat; thanks for making me a vip member, means a lot to me! If i go play lfs in the future i will let you know (first i need to get 80% safety, quite hard for me xD). I will also going to miss some people here, but for now its better this way.

bye!

ps. can i still go on the forum if i delete my account on lfs? LoL sorry for noobquestion but i have no idea.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-18, 9:22 am

jacco15 wrote:

ps. can i still go on the forum if i delete my account on lfs? LoL sorry for noobquestion but i have no idea.

yes, MRc forum is separated from LFS account Smile You will have access here without problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-18, 10:41 am

Hi Jacco,

Your decision makes me sad, but I repect your choice. Note that for the MRc you were a Excellent of member / driver and you are a good person. I hope you succeed in your personal life and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Know that you are always welcome in the servers and the forum.

Good Continuation
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-18, 11:45 am

respect jacco im saddened i didnt get to know you more,it must have been a hard decision to make,respect and all the best for the future mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
raul1992

raul1992

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-18, 1:41 pm

I wish you success in the future
Back to top Go down
Jacco

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-18, 2:34 pm

Hello everyone, thanks for the kind words!

@raul; im not stupid, feel free to explain your message before you edited it. I dont have facebook atm, so i cant look whats going on there. If you are talking behind my back, i prefer that you say it here and discuss it like big boys instead of talking about me behind my back. Why do you like this topic? I cannot imagine i did something to you that put you in a difficult situation so whats up?
Back to top Go down
raul1992

raul1992

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-19, 6:06 am

I like..
..this sentence:
My mum did made a picture of me playing this game, and i saw someone i dont want te be. A guy from 18 years old that was sitting 20 centimeter from a screen and wasting his time.

Because you will realize that the LFS isnt the most important thing in your life, there are many other ways to spend your free time.

For me is LFS like MSN Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacco

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty2011-10-19, 6:44 am

Hahahaha ok, then its fine! Thought you liked this topic because i left MRc! No hard feelings though.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I stop with this game   I stop with this game Empty

Back to top Go down

I stop with this game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Team :: About the team-
Jump to: