MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some ban-vote illuminati stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PitRacer

PitRacer

Some ban-vote illuminati stuff Empty
PostSubject: Some ban-vote illuminati stuff   Some ban-vote illuminati stuff Empty2018-12-10, 7:58 pm

First of all, I am no longer banned, so this is not very relevant topic, just maybe something you would like to look into more closely. Anyway, let's move on...

Yesterday (12-09) at 21:30 (UTC +2) I connected to [MRc] MASTER S2 and ~10 seconds after that one player starts ban-vote against me and other one immedietly ends it (there were only these two in server as far as I remember).

Screenshot link: dropbox.com/s/1v4obea5ixshazz/lfs_00000012.jpg

Just thought someone would look into that, maybe it affected more people

Some ban-vote illuminati stuff 1547219295
Back to top Go down
M@CI3K

M@CI3K

PostSubject: Re: Some ban-vote illuminati stuff   Some ban-vote illuminati stuff Empty2018-12-10, 8:12 pm

I wouldn't expect that from Joann.
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Some ban-vote illuminati stuff   Some ban-vote illuminati stuff Empty2018-12-10, 8:22 pm

Hey and welcome to the forum. Sorry about what happened, this is not a usual problem luckily.

I can't handle this as I wanted since the autosave was off on that server, and I can't watch the replay. I will turn the autosave to on.

I will however notify the two players if I see them as I remember them both. While not had personal problems with them, I saw some other drivers complained about them in the chat.

Thanks for letting us now. I'm sure you have better luck joining next time!
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Some ban-vote illuminati stuff   Some ban-vote illuminati stuff Empty2018-12-10, 8:33 pm

I have just looked through the Server logs which are harder to read than the Airio logs the only possible reason I can see, Were they in the middle of a race when you joined and did you restart? not a reason to ban you but it is annoying when somebody does that.

Anyway hope you race more on MRc any more issues nip to the demo servers and ask for admin we will sort it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
PitRacer

PitRacer

PostSubject: Re: Some ban-vote illuminati stuff   Some ban-vote illuminati stuff Empty2018-12-10, 9:02 pm

Thanks for quick responses and no, that was not the case, when I joined, track voting was in progress (I didn't even vote) and as you can see from screenshot track was loaded, so the only reason I can think of is that I didn't click join/ready fast enough but it's very small chance because I didn't have time to even properly react to what's happening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some ban-vote illuminati stuff   Some ban-vote illuminati stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Some ban-vote illuminati stuff
Page 1 of 1