MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nexttime

Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty
PostSubject: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-14, 10:04 pm

So I was racing in one of the AA servers, this guy called max came, I dont have the first incidents replay but I can tell you about it. I always give respect to the drivers. as I did to this guy and gave room, and he pushed me right off the track the first chance he got. so my race was screwed. I dont have the replay of this.

And because of that, in the next race, I did an optimistic move on the inside here in the replay; (lap 3 I think)

http:// s000.tinyupload dot com /index.php?file_id=07150085082631986692   (you'll have to delete the spaces and put a real dot in the link, forum didnt let a new member link to a file)

mind you this is not a deliberate crash but an optimistic move in return for me getting pushed off the track.

after that he deliberately drove into me right after the next race start;

http:// s000.tinyupload dot com /index.php?file_id=86949516104248671515

Of course after that, I took this boy out by crashing him.

then this boy left AA server, went to MRC servers, where it hadn't even happened, and banned me 999 days. I think this is neither a fair ban, nor a fair use of power you gave to this boy. I don't think you can or should ban someone in MRC even if he deliberately crashed you in another server. (which I didn't until he did)

I am requesting unban because I didn't have any problems with the guys. and the incident didnt even happen in mrc servers.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-14, 10:49 pm

Very low mileage account with such good times nexttime.

Tell me your other account details & I will look into this issue.  Other wise correct ban and fully supported.

Take it your other accounts are banned on MRc.
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-14, 11:15 pm

What Simon said, but I wrote my opinion already so here it is

Obviously can't comment on the first incident without replay.

First replay is an optimistic move from you indeed, when you decide to take inside line from here:
Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Screen19

I see overtaking from that position an unnecessary attempt. But at least after such a risky move going south, an acknowledgment that it was your bad and typing sorry is the move to make (which you didn't).

Second replay is unprofessional from MAX's side. Either it was accident and he didn't apologize, or more likely a soft payback. Not a behavior of an MRc member in either case.

Then you mention you "of course" took him out, aka deliberately crashed him. Makes it hard to drive your advantage here.

Finally the 999d ban. Even if all of the above had happened in MRc servers, 999d ban is reserved to hackers, multiaccounts and extreme crashers. In my opinion this is a rather long case, where one mistake lead to a bigger one, all in a heat of racing. I would therefore shorten/remove the ban, but waiting input what other members think.
Back to top Go down
maximoris46
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
maximoris46

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-15, 5:19 am

very suspicious, the driver safety rating to AA" servers 50% but fastest lap time that leads to doubt, especially in the first case, you hit me intentionally not izmenilis began to write in the chat nonsense and then to knock me down laugh at me and ruin my nerves Mad
here you write that you are from Turkey, and in the game you from the Arctic or Antarctic(can't remember exactly)
my opinion is that you have a lot of accounts, obviously,and your behavior is destructive style of riding seems familiar.
Back to top Go down
nexttime

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-15, 9:01 am

Simon wrote:
Very low mileage account with such good times nexttime.

Tell me your other account details & I will look into this issue.  Other wise correct ban and fully supported.

Take it your other accounts are banned on MRc.

I dont have any other accs and this is my only account. I played this game about 10 years ago. I deleted my stats and left the game. I played other racing games and came back to lfs. it is really not hard to do these times. I am still a second off of the best time. there was a chicane and I was doing 1.12 and doing 1.11 without chicane is easy. and I am guessing setups might have been even more optimized compared to 10 years ago. (I checked the forum physics are exact same)
Back to top Go down
nexttime

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-15, 9:15 am

gemini 95 wrote:

gemini 95 wrote:

Obviously can't comment on the first incident without replay.

First replay is an optimistic move from you indeed, when you decide to take inside line from here:

I see overtaking from that position an unnecessary attempt. But at least after such a risky move going south, an acknowledgment that it was your bad and typing sorry is the move to make (which you didn't).

Second replay is unprofessional from MAX's side. Either it was accident and he didn't apologize, or more likely a soft payback. Not a behavior of an MRc member in either case.

Then you mention you "of course" took him out, aka deliberately crashed him. Makes it hard to drive your advantage here.

Finally the 999d ban. Even if all of the above had happened in MRc servers, 999d ban is reserved to hackers, multiaccounts and extreme crashers. In my opinion this is a rather long case, where one mistake lead to a bigger one, all in a heat of racing. I would therefore shorten/remove the ban, but waiting input what other members think.

it could still be avoided because he saw me coming in the mirrors but still turned in, and also turned in early to block the way. but there was a reason for me doing it. this boy did the same to me a race ago. I encourage this boy to share all the replays from first incident to last.

yes, to have a conflict with a driver in some other server and go back to mrc and ban there. 

regards to me taking the boy out. thats what I did to be honest. I mean why would I lie. right after start he crashed into me and ruined my race, and I ruined his race in the next lap. this boy does not act like an admin. bad racer, bad attitude and leaves server to ban in mrc. this last one doesn't make sense. abuse of powers given. and his english is also very bad. he cannot communicate clearly.

right after the very first incident I talked to this guy, and no apologising, nothing. just smiling to other drivers like "look what I did haha"

and he talks about my country being antarctica in lfs. I dont even know what language what country I set there. and it really doesn't add to discussion and isn't even a point.
Back to top Go down
HappyD
Limad 3
Limad 3
HappyD

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-15, 10:17 am

As Gemini said according to 1st pic when going for overtake, from that position is unnecessary.

Daniel Ricciardo would of gotten away with it,  but yeah that situation was uncalled for.
If waited a bit more then got good exit off of last turn and set him up for T1, it would have been a good race i assume as it would be starting of the final lap.

2nd replay i know looks bad on Max side i know, i would also be frustrated how i got raced previous race, and also not getting a Apoligy for incident.

Racing Incident which 1 thing lead to another. Cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-15, 3:12 pm

You still have times listed from 2010 on lfs world your millage is very low. And this cant be reset. 

No way can a new player with your stats be doing 1.12s.

It would take that long just to get your controller setup to suit your driving.

Doing 1.12s would take less a day to get your exp. 

Why will you not state your other account.
Back to top Go down
nexttime

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-15, 3:41 pm

Simon wrote:
You still have times listed from 2010 on lfs world your millage is very low. And this cant be reset. 

No way can a new player with your stats be doing 1.12s.

It would take that long just to get your controller setup to suit your driving.

Doing 1.12s would take less a day to get your exp. 

Why will you not state your other account.

yes, I might have resetted and just drove a bit more after and totally left the game. I remember vaguely resetting my stats. and back then we mostly drove qualis. just 1 hour quali with friends coming together and we tried to set the best time. outlap didnt even count, and hotlap we would only finish if it was a good lap.

I might be "new" to lfs after 10 years but I am not new to racing. you are talking about a totally new player adjusting controls etc. its very easy for anyone who is experienced in racing and knows how to drive fast, to do low 1.12. I didnt even think my pb was that good until you suggested I was using another account.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-15, 6:13 pm

This is the reason I'm finding it hard to believe

Travelled distance:710 Ml
Fuel burnt:171 Ltr
Laps:287
Hosts joined:40
Races won:28
Second:14
Third:7
Finished:52
Qualifications:2
Pole Positions:0
Drags / Wins:0 / 0
The information above can't be reset so these are your full stats just to add u only had 2 qualifications with your mates.

Your FBM GP PB was set in 2010 so this has not been reset either.

[th]FBM[/th]
0:23.5300:52.6501:12.480WR-diff +0:00.27041 laps1.2% fuel31 Mar 2010, 15:07

Gp Rev - 3 sectors - 2.05 Ml

[th]FBM[/th]
Historic - 3 sectors - 2.05 Ml
0:23.3200:52.1601:12.040WR-diff +0:00.810246 laps1.17% fuel11 Dec 2018, 23:16

Historic Rev - 3 sectors - 2.05 Ml

Rallyx - 2 sectors - 1.12 Ml

Rallyx Rev - 2 sectors - 1.12 Ml
I'm finding it really had to find anything that supports your claims.

If we have banned you on another account just tell us we might be able to work things out, As from what you have posted here you seem to be a good guy.

Thanks
Simon
Back to top Go down
nexttime

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-16, 9:11 am

well what can I say, I have not been racing for 10 years and I have not been banned from mrc before. If that was the case I'd simply open up a new account and continue from there. it is definitely easier than complaining on this forum and wasting hours right?

regardless of all that, to have a quarrel with someone in another server and go back to another and ban in there is idiotic at best and that behaviour shouldnt be taken lightly. this boy you made admin is purposely crashing is another thing and threatening me in other servers "I will ban you from mrc" and all we talk about here is my nonexistent "other account" 

anyway, I wasted enough time already. I'll be racing in other servers.
Back to top Go down
HappyD
Limad 3
Limad 3
HappyD

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-16, 12:12 pm

nexttime wrote:
Well yeah, you're banned lol! Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  4252452532

So remove admin rights from max is what you're expecting as a response? Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  945058907
Yeah......that's not going to happen lol win  

Cheers  bounce
Back to top Go down
Simon
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty2018-12-16, 1:56 pm

nexttime wrote:
well what can I say, I have not been racing for 10 years and I have not been banned from mrc before. If that was the case I'd simply open up a new account and continue from there. it is definitely easier than complaining on this forum and wasting hours right?

regardless of all that, to have a quarrel with someone in another server and go back to another and ban in there is idiotic at best and that behaviour shouldnt be taken lightly. this boy you made admin is purposely crashing is another thing and threatening me in other servers "I will ban you from mrc" and all we talk about here is my nonexistent "other account" 

Thanks for the line I would simply open another account as thats exactly what you have done here.

Good luck watch who you ram on other servers as most of MRc are also admin on other servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.    Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone called MAX banned me unfairly.
Page 1 of 1