MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old video from the race

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas88
Limad 3
Limad 3

Old video from the race Empty
PostSubject: Old video from the race   Old video from the race Empty2019-06-14, 3:57 pm

Look what I found on my youtube channel. The old team race in which I was. It was in 2011. See 2:02. In my opinion, my mate pushed me out. What do you think? Unfortunately, the FIA ​​recognized that the race incident. It's nice to watch old years like that

Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Old video from the race   Old video from the race Empty2019-06-14, 4:45 pm

Do you want to open an investigation about 8 year old accident?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lukas88
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Old video from the race   Old video from the race Empty2019-06-14, 5:23 pm

haha, I just wanted to know the opinion, just for fun. So what do u thing? Laughing  I have some kind of sentiment for this race. In the next race I won the s2 licenses  Smile
Back to top Go down
gemini 95
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
gemini 95

PostSubject: Re: Old video from the race   Old video from the race Empty2019-06-14, 5:28 pm

I think he ran you wide, but it was good tight racing regardless
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Old video from the race   Old video from the race Empty2019-06-16, 6:53 pm

the entry started so well but under regulation it was senna who forced you off the track and should of stayed more to his side

O-2: The car on the outside has the right to outside room all the way through the corner – right up to the exit point. That car should not be squeezed against the outside towards the exit point.

O-1: To obtain right of road position in a corner, the overtaker's car must have substantial overlap of the car that is being overtaken, before they reach the corner's turn-in point. Should the overtaking car not have enough overlap, the leading car may resume its racing line without fear of contact.
O-2: The car on the outside has the right to outside room all the way through the corner – right up to the exit point. That car should not be squeezed against the outside towards the exit point.
O-3: The car on the inside has the right to inside room all the way through the corner - right up to the exit point. That car should not be squeezed against the inside towards the apex area. The ahead driver can still battle for the position of course but must do so while maintaining side room for the behind driver. The practice of going up the inside of an ahead car after that car has already turned in, and where there was no established substantial overlap before the turn-in point, is sometimes referred to as barge passing, (i.e. you barge your way past). Understand that barge passing is a high risk manoeuvre for both you and others. You have no rights what-so-ever as a barge passer.
O-4: Where an ahead driver has clearly made a sufficient error to warrant a passing move, a behind driver may attack their position, with due caution and care, regardless of whether there was any pre-existing overlap. E.g. - If the ahead driver brakes too late and drifts out wide of the apex and then has to reduce speed etc. This would be a valid passing opportunity regardless of whether there was pre-existing overlap. However, there is still substantial responsibility on the overtaking driver to take all necessary care to avoid contact. Small errors by the ahead driver may not be sufficient to justify an attacking passing move however. Just because the ahead driver gets a bit out of shape at times does not give you an automatic right to pass uncontested by them or a right to room. You still have to judge if their error provides sufficient opportunity for a safe pass to take place.
: Ahead drivers have the right to take any line through a corner, unless an opposing car has overlap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Lukas88
Limad 3
Limad 3

PostSubject: Re: Old video from the race   Old video from the race Empty2019-06-24, 3:21 pm

Thanks for your answer guys and rules. Everyone should know them who wants to race on high level Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Old video from the race   Old video from the race Empty2019-06-25, 1:42 am

Lukas88 wrote:
Thanks for your answer guys and rules. Everyone should know them who wants to race on high level Smile

The same as most stuff i like doing in life i love studying(reading) in depth into techniques and rules  ect , there is so many rules and regulations in racing its hard to remember them all and it was not to long ago that rules that contradicted other rules had to be changed or removed along with new rules put it in place

If i spent as much effort on my racing as i have done reading up rule and regulation info id be faster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old video from the race   Old video from the race Empty

Back to top Go down

Old video from the race
Page 1 of 1