MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sent racer to spec mode

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

sent racer to spec mode Empty
PostSubject: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-02, 11:20 pm

a racer called f1 dr cut me of at t1 on 1st lap i was ahead and he speeds down inside stopping mt line of direction to take the corner-so i sent him to spec so i could explain it to him and he became irrate.he was threating to come make a complaint saying i was abusing powers which i wasnt as i said i spectated him to explain and if it was an abuse of powers as weve seenby other people then surely it would have been a ban,i decided as i done nothing wrong and was acting in interest of saftey thats why im making this post..il upload replay in a minute when i upload it to my server

i also apologised for needing to spec him
thankyou

Last edited by bish on 2011-11-03, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-02, 11:24 pm

heres replay

http://downloads2u.malware-site.www/f1.mpr
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-02, 11:36 pm

I don't think it was necessary to spectate him. You leave plenty of room and he takes the chance to overtake and you slightly touch each other, don't even crash. You could go on and just win. Wink
I would have done the same move like him. I think racing like this is just fine, if you don't crash. Otherwise there would be only overtaking on the straight with slip stream, no? Smile
My 2 cents. 👽
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-02, 11:41 pm

he stopped my line of direction and the reason why theres room to the right is you dont take a corner from the inside,what do you think leads to t1 killing..i specced him to explain to him,.if u watch the replay him doing that forces me to take the corner wider,education is prevention you say i shouldnt spec him and i say that he stopped my line of turn which blocks me from taking the appropiate line on corner..once a driver takes a line on a corner he can hold it,,overtaking at t1 as he did on the inside isnt that safe is it

also you say its ok if dont crash but one time he might not but the next he could of.i see my role is to prevent that and educate about such risky manouvers
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-03, 12:20 am

firstly i posted this first so i couldnt..and i believe that overtaking like that is ok probably after 1st lap when in a direct competion for placement,remember you dont win a race on the first corner,and if you watched any random 20 replays from fbm servers you will see its the biggest cause of crashes doing it that way.. people get sick of having to restart at the beguinning because of such manouvers..no disrespect but if u raced on there as often as i have been you would understand what i mean.also the quickest way to lose racers is by leaving things and not saying until a crash happens..i have the fbms servers best interest at heart and whats so bad about being specced to be explained to.i could understand if it was a ban or kick that he got but to be specced whille explained to is saftest as not everyone can drive and write at same time why do you think you cant use mobiles while driving in uk and ask anyone that regulary races on the server if they think if i abuse powers il bet you get told that i dont and that yeah sometimes i make sure every rule is followed and that people spec when crashed but for the good of the servers and allows better racing..the servers get full not empty so i cnat be having that effect

and finally when it comes to crashers in fbm the last time you said the limad was at fault and that the racer in your eyes was safe yet if you watch the replays proper you can see him what id say is purposely crashing into the same racer at the start of a lap then again at the end of the lap..the 1st time may be accidental but the second is obviously on purpose

Last edited by bish on 2011-11-03, 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-03, 2:31 am

in relation to this heres a piece of text advising how overtake :

The Clean Racers Club skrev:

Overtaking

If you are passing someone on the inside while entering a corner you must have your car at least half way along side the other car to have the right of way.(he wasnt at the side of me)

If you try to pass around the outside then exiting the corner you must be fully along side the other car, otherwise they are entitled to take the normal racing line, which may include pushing you wide.(i was ahead on outside so had right of way)

In the event that they do start take you wide, you should ease off the throttle and fall back behind the other car as safely as possible. While this is not encouraged, many drivers try to push others wide to gain an advantage.

Overtaking on a straight is the safest place to do so. Using a drivers slipstream to gain more speed then pulling out at the last minute to take the place. This is allowed but drivers should always be aware of others when making these moves. Drivers should also allow extra time for breaking when entering a corner at a higher speed.

and he wasnt at the side when i start to enter the corner

i apologise to sam and rest of mods/admin for making my post so long its just hard to get a point across about something i feel so passionate about and when its in question.And i know that these arent our official guidelines for driving but they are common sense and make sense of what i mean.

quoted from http://forum.liveforspeed.se/viewtopic.php?p=3339#3339

Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-03, 5:42 am

i thing is to much noise for a minor problem....fbm is not like xrg race...if you touch a little other car,or touch the grass a little harder your direction,tyres are pretty much gone....so,yes....its a very sensitive issue whit fbm racers....aggresive drive in first corner can ruin all race ....but its a part of the game and thats why we have rules

BEST DAY EVERYBODY
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-03, 10:40 am

hi mate yeah my issue with him wasnt about the contact that happened it was basically like the guide above says he cuts ocross my line or right of way on the bend.we both see it happen in so many races that this is how accidents start and then it has a knock on effect and involves the other racers..if i kicked him or banned him then id say that was going to far for such a little infraction but i specced him with what i believe to be good reason..it truefully seems like a boy who spits his dummy out.i appologised for feeling like i needed to spec him to discuss it with him..and as i see it if this happens every time that someones dealt with and if like past MoanApost by them it always seems to go in favour of them which actually makes me nervous every time someone needs dealing with..i hope that the team stands behind another team mate..i know that it may look a little ott just by watching this replay but thats because they dont see all the times the races are ruinned in a day by the same manouver so dont see the wider picture,,
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-03, 10:47 am

i fully support you there bish,if servers are organised and drivers reminded to obey rules ,then in future there will be far less problems and better racoing for all:D

i think you do a good job:D
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-03, 10:55 am

bish wrote:
hi mate yeah my issue with him wasnt about the contact that happened it was basically like the guide above says he cuts ocross my line or right of way on the bend.we both see it happen in so many races that this is how accidents start and then it has a knock on effect and involves the other racers..if i kicked him or banned him then id say that was going to far for such a little infraction but i specced him with what i believe to be good reason..it truefully seems like a boy who spits his dummy out.i appologised for feeling like i needed to spec him to discuss it with him..and as i see it if this happens every time that someones dealt with and if like past MoanApost by them it always seems to go in favour of them which actually makes me nervous every time someone needs dealing with..i hope that the team stands behind another team mate..i know that it may look a little ott just by watching this replay but thats because they dont see all the times the races are ruinned in a day by the same manouver so dont see the wider picture,,

trust me...i know what you mean bish...lets just move on whit good work...anyway....this morning,like every day,have the same situation...so...lets keep our spirit in servers and not make such a big deal from a minor incident...i know how you are and whatever if was right or wrong decision,i know for sure wasnt a bad intention...we all make some wrong decisions some times...that s human....i wonder what time and safety have that guy...just wondering.....see a lot of ppl come race and they do acount forum just to cry like that...NANANA...I GOT BANNED,I GOT KICK,MY MUM SAID I M UGLY,WORLD IS SO BIG...so...my point is this...we have racers who practicaly live on this game...its not healty,but hey,its theyre life after all....a kick,ban or just tell them he do somethin wrong..for them its a very big deal...

and off topic...remember DONKEY who was biching about he got ban and all...well...he come 2 days ago and start a bad conversation on server,whitout anybody saying something to him...so i ban him for 100 days...hope next year his brain grow up a bit

good day all
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-03, 11:17 am

thanks mate i always have the servers interest at heart and silent im one of those that live on the game.lol...you will see the wider picture like me as you see it happening..yesterday i was on the servers for approx 12 hours prior to this and if it was a case of admin with a mood or something then surely there would be numerous post complaining..i get my satisfaction not by having a power trip or likes but when i get told that im a good admin by the racers-yesterday for example a guy comes on server but cant race due to pb limit so i spec out of the race im in and tell him il meet him at the other server ad il help him get better pb and help his racing which i did and i also changed from my gamepad to keyboard so i knew what he was experiencing and so could give best advice..as drivergr says in other post After seing the wider picture it is then understandable what i done..

and ive seen donkey on servers myself and hes been trouble..lol love your example of him cying .lmao

my respect always to MRc
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-03, 11:20 am

cristina22 wrote:
bish wrote:

trust me...i know what you mean bish...lets just move on whit good work...anyway....this morning,like every day,have the same situation...so...lets keep our spirit in servers and not make such a big deal from a minor incident...i know how you are and whatever if was right or wrong decision,i know for sure wasnt a bad intention...we all make some wrong decisions some times...that s human....i wonder what time and safety have that guy...just wondering.....see a lot of ppl come race and they do acount forum just to cry like that...NANANA...I GOT BANNED,I GOT KICK,MY MUM SAID I M UGLY,WORLD IS SO BIG...so...my point is this...we have racers who practicaly live on this game...its not healty,but hey,its theyre life after all....a kick,ban or just tell them he do somethin wrong..for them its a very big deal...

and off topic...remember DONKEY who was biching about he got ban and all...well...he come 2 days ago and start a bad conversation on server,whitout anybody saying something to him...so i ban him for 100 days...hope next year his brain grow up a bit

good day all

MY MUM SAY IM UGLY:lol!:
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-03, 11:27 am

@south- hehe she has the best way of describing things doesnt she..lol and thanks mate for your support
Back to top Go down
donkey636

donkey636

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty2011-11-18, 11:46 pm

cristina22 wrote:
bish wrote:

good day all
I have the replays that contain the text, let someone else judge the situation and if im not welcome i wont come, ;~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sent racer to spec mode   sent racer to spec mode Empty

Back to top Go down

sent racer to spec mode
Page 1 of 1