MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

proposition for FBM servers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cristina22

cristina22

proposition for FBM servers Empty
PostSubject: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-03, 6:13 am

hello all.after a close observation on our fbm servers i come to conclusion to change a bit configuration.we have the most popular fbm servers now and i thing we need to do something whit time limit.in the morning,after 9-10am,we not have so many racers on servers,but after 3-4pm formulabmw and formula bmw2 are full every day,so its preety much a pro race on both 3 laps servers.my proposition is this.
we can put on 3 laps servers 1:22 until 3pm hour and from 3pm put 1:18 time limit and let gptrack whitout time limit for new racers.that can be done by me,south or bish,becouse we are every day on servers.
i wait for your sugestion about this and finaly SAM ,DRIVERGR,RICKY AND THE REST OF THE BOSSES decide about this.for me i thing is the best solution,to avoid race incidents when the servers are full whit mixed racers abilities.

BEST DAY ALL! Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-03, 9:48 am

Hi Cristina,

2 days ago, I spoke with JayVi in the server formula BMW and he proposed to Formula BMW with a time limit of 1:18:00 and Formula BMW #2 at 1:22:00 (GP Track not time limit).
We'll do a test like this for 3-4 weeks and then we'll see.
Your idea is very interesting, if after this period of test is not conclusive, we will test your idea.

Keep Smile Smile
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-03, 10:02 am

yes SAM...TNX FOR RESPOND IT...GONNA BE THE SAME COMPLAIN ABOUT CRASHING IN THE AFTERNOON,COUSE A LOT A GOOD RACERS COME RACE ON 3 LAPS AFTER 3PM...BUT LETS SEE HOW IS WORKING...TNX AGAIN FOR YOUR ANSWER Smile
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-03, 10:40 am

cristina22 wrote:
hello all.after a close observation on our fbm servers i come to conclusion to change a bit configuration.we have the most popular fbm servers now and i thing we need to do something whit time limit.in the morning,after 9-10am,we not have so many racers on servers,but after 3-4pm formulabmw and formula bmw2 are full every day,so its preety much a pro race on both 3 laps servers.my proposition is this.
we can put on 3 laps servers 1:22 until 3pm hour and from 3pm put 1:18 time limit and let gptrack whitout time limit for new racers.that can be done by me,south or bish,becouse we are every day on servers.
i wait for your sugestion about this and finaly SAM ,DRIVERGR,RICKY AND THE REST OF THE BOSSES decide about this.for me i thing is the best solution,to avoid race incidents when the servers are full whit mixed racers abilities.

BEST DAY ALL! Smile

i think its a great idea you have cris,and it also frees up the server when faster drivers have finnished:D

i havnt seen jayiv on servers much on last 2 days ,so i think locking it too 118 may loose the edge...anyway cheers everybody:D
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-03, 10:51 am

But anyway if you need sometime lock server by pb time you can use this comands

!lk 1415
lock server at 1:22:00

!lk 858
lock server at 1:18:00

hope it's help you Smile
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-03, 8:12 pm

christina a brilliant idea and while im there throughout the day id be happy to help some of the slower racers to get a bit faster and help with sets and any other problems that might slow them down
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
JayVi
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-14, 10:05 am

@BISH-LOCK: SRY WAS VERY LAZY LAST DAYS... BF3 and so on. Very Happy

arent any graphs available which shows how many drivers at which time??
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-14, 10:38 am

no probs mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-14, 11:01 am

SaMiX wrote:
But anyway if you need sometime lock server by pb time you can use this comands

!lk 1415
lock server at 1:22:00

!lk 858
lock server at 1:18:00

hope it's help you Smile
Sam

Cool im in the 1.16.xx for FBM no lock out for the Goat beware lol! thx to bish and others it is fun thx

70GTO
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-14, 3:59 pm

cool mate were here to help in anyway we can,you will soon be hitting the 1.14s then 1.13s
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-14, 6:39 pm

bish wrote:
cool mate were here to help in anyway we can,you will soon be hitting the 1.14s then 1.13s

still learning how to throw the car around ,shifting and I do try to stay out of the way:affraid:

70GTO lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-14, 9:12 pm

i know what you mean m8 as i only started racing the fbm on bl1 within the last few months..as happened to me today i just all of a sudden was doing everything right and beat my pb and the odd mistake i made i took note of so next time i wont make it.Once im lower 1.13s then id be happy..keep on driving and remember just ask if need anything
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-14, 9:37 pm

well it hard to go back and forth between XFG and FBM slow motion to extreme for me LOL and thx for the help Im sticking to your set for awhile till i get it then might try other sets to fit my driving style front wing at 6 deg back at 8 deg for now tring to keep that rear end under me but am able to throw it around alittle more now and thx hope to see all in race but will be more FBM on week end XFG during week

thx The Goat
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-15, 9:27 am

another thing that i found really helped me on my new set is tyre pressures,,i can use the same set but with slighty different tyre pressure and be 1-2 secs of normal time..

no probs aswell good luck on your fbm journey,lol
Back to top Go down
JayVi
JayVi

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-15, 12:03 pm

fbm @ bl1: allways max pressure on tyres

u can try 178 front right tyre, anything else makes u slower^^
Back to top Go down
Goat

Goat

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty2011-11-15, 12:12 pm

JayVi wrote:
fbm @ bl1: allways max pressure on tyres

u can try 178 front right tyre, anything else makes u slower^^

Thank you so much will look and try young (JayVi Master)<----Like Jedi Master star wars:lol!:

The Goat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proposition for FBM servers   proposition for FBM servers Empty

Back to top Go down

proposition for FBM servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MRC :: Off Topics :: Off Topic-
Jump to: