SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm very frustrated !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EXE

PostSubject: I'm very frustrated !!!   Thu 3 Nov - 13:07

I have a logitech formula gp steering wheel but can't drive because of big sensitivity

I have a gamestop gamepad model no. pc1000gs and can't drive beacuse of the same reason...

soo i have open'd this topic with hope that some of you guys still have a copy of this drivers, or may have the same gamepad and wheel and maybe you can donate the drivers Smile

long before opening this topic i have search the internet ( Google is one of my best friends Razz ) but did'nt find anything...

for the wheel there is a driver but is far from reality ( can't find anything about sensitivity ) and this really become anoyng because i'm still driving with my keyboard !!!

soo any help will be apreciated Wink have a nice day all Smile
Back to top Go down
cristina22

PostSubject: www   Thu 3 Nov - 13:12

hi EXE...cant talk romanian here so we just use english....my advice is to talk whit south about that...he can help you setting..

nice day! Smile
Back to top Go down
EXE

PostSubject: Re: I'm very frustrated !!!   Thu 3 Nov - 15:34

yes i know we can't talk romanian, and maybe it's better because this way everybody will understand and maybe i fix my problem. Smile thx for directing me to south Wink uhh hope he can help me figure this out Wink

nice day all !!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: I'm very frustrated !!!   Thu 3 Nov - 15:52

EXE wrote:
yes i know we can't talk romanian, and maybe it's better because this way everybody will understand and maybe i fix my problem. Smile thx for directing me to south Wink uhh hope he can help me figure this out Wink

nice day all !!
its very late here atm mate but if u come race with us on formula tomorrow, ill try and help you get it sorted out,no worries:D
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm very frustrated !!!   Thu 3 Nov - 16:36

1st way id try is in options-controls turn the wheel turn to 90 and wheel turn compensation to 1.0 and force strenght to 0 then click the misc tab in options and set steersmooth to about 50-

i know this is good for gamepad as its what i use and may be worth trying with wheel..if need more help then me or south will help more m8
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
EXE

PostSubject: Re: I'm very frustrated !!!   Thu 3 Nov - 20:34

hello Smile and thx for your advise. sorry for late answer but i was at school Smile well yes , i live in spain and need to learn spanish Smile i mean i speak but not the way i should Razz

anyway thx south , tomorow i'll try to get on formula

and thx bish i'll try right now your advice Wink

you know i remember i was the lonely wolf type for a long time, buried in my electronics ( i like to fix phones and other gadgets Razz ) and now since i join this team , sudendly i don't feel that lonely Smile i feel like somebody cares about what i'm doing ( i'm shore at least SAM care what i'm doing because if i go mad i also have limad 3 and i can lose that Razz ) hope you get the joke Smile but anyway it feels good Smile

thank's guys and have a nice evening Wink
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: I'm very frustrated !!!   Thu 3 Nov - 21:05

Very Happy exe we have more in common than u know m8..before coming to live for speed i fixed phones and bought and sold them im into fixing anything thats electronic..i even confess to taking things apart when they still work just to see how things work like type of capacitors and transistors,diodes.ect,,i love my phones and have spent silly money buying the latest ones,,my first sites i built were on mobile wap..Smile and we all do care about eachother mate like was said to me when i joined 'we are not just a team we are like family' as if you feel that close to your team mates then you can truely work together through bad times through good times and keep racing on...Smile

respect m8
Back to top Go down
EXE

PostSubject: Re: I'm very frustrated !!!   Fri 4 Nov - 11:03

lolz maybe it's off topic inside off topic, but i read what you say and i really find myself in that word's Smile i mean with nostalgy i remember about my peperonity site ohh god i don't even know if it's there anymore Razz uhh really nice times of my life...

thank's for remember me that bish Smile the wap times that it's all gone now, ehh but this is life we evoluate i think Wink

now to return to our or better say my problem, i did some changes where you point me, and with the gamepad it's no big change (it's more stable, but i keep spining).

later i will try with my steering wheel and will report if there is an inprovment.

but i see i can drive much better with keyboard after changing some values on the gamepad sensitivity...

thank's very much for you'r help and thanks all for your suporting..

have a nice day and clean track's Wink
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: I'm very frustrated !!!   Fri 4 Nov - 12:51

it will most likely be in the setup il give you a link to download the sets ive done for gamepad and il put in a few screenshots of my options...in your setup id try the steering set to 15 on the top setting and 58 on next down(do in pit)....ive had peperonity sites and my brothers go a few ones called judzwap.peperonity.com and jabzwab.peperonity.com/..i 1st used wen.ru then xtgem which still do now and then

cheers to the good days:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm very frustrated !!!   

Back to top Go down

I'm very frustrated !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1