SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 2:10

speed demon 78 wrote:
skswat wrote:
Well, but must say, that it really wasnt donkey's fault. You crossed his line and he cant do much.
You can clearly see in BL1_race_3L_0R_0F_2.mpr

Donkey, question to you... you got your 1st ban for this? But afaik you were unbanned by Samix then, right ? Why you got your 2nd ban for 100 days?

probly cos he is abusive in the replays...i think cristina has those replays ill get them as soon as i can...and also i did not ban him for that incident i banned him because he was disrespecting bish,s advice on a few occasions

the firs ban by south was a couple of months ago this is all to do with this kick/ban
I dont know why i got a 100 day ban, i never abused anyone, my comments were of complaint in the text nothing more. i dint like to use bad language but like to be treated fairly and given the benefit.
south called me an asshole or something and said i was getting 300 days ban. i have not been on the server since so if i have a ban it should be from him or a conspiracy to protect him is occurring?. see if this ban occurred after that last clip while i was not on the server

Yhank you it is vindication he unsafely returned to the track with little i could do to avoid him.

kind regards pdonkyd or donkey636 if you like


Last edited by donkey636 on Sat 19 Nov - 2:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Гость
Guest



PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 2:16

nice try...you failed...move on....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2827
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 2:17

firstly i advised to stop arguing for the reason thats its unfair to other racers to have to be distracted by it and its a sensible thing at which it carried on.you must agree that theres a proper way to do things and arguing about about it on a server is not that way .Christina22 isnt here to give her information on the previous matter,but you have been seen with a different account..
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2827
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 2:18

topic is closed now,have a good day and everyone take care
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 2:31

speed demon 78 wrote:
nice try...you failed...move on....Very Happy

To know i was again unfairly banned by you is enough for me my friend ;~)
and this is not my opinion but all who were in the race and now confirmed.

It is as much skill as luck not to get into the side of peoples cars but that is racing your ban was petty because you joined the track like a novice, the online rules stat if you rejoin the track stay off line until up to speed and the you are safe to return to racing mode.

I have read all the rules and try to adhere to all of them not just the one that suit me. be nice to people and gibe them a room to race and read the online rules, all of them.

enjoy your racing and get some sun ;~)

Kind regards pdonkyd
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 2:38

Just recapitulation:

==============================================================

12 october 2011, 08:22
Speed Demon wrote on forum
Topic name: reason for ban

i ban donkey636 ,yesterday for crashing me then swearing at me,he then returned to server with his name as,souths a gay boy.which after that i giv him 300day ban. rediculous behaviour i think

==============================================================

13 october 2011, 21:47
Samix wrote on forum
Topic name: reason for ban

I just unban you donkey636, normally you should be able to reconnect in server MRc.
I think this problem is solved, thank you

==============================================================
Unban due to lack of evidence.
==============================================================

03 november 2011, 11:55
Cristina said wrote on forum
Topic name: sent racer to spec mode

remember DONKEY who was biching about he got ban and all...well...he come 2 days ago and start a bad conversation on server,whitout anybody saying something to him...so i ban him for 100 days...hope next year his brain grow up a bit

==============================================================
Who unbanned him this time and why? Or what username was banned? Did she really banned him?
==============================================================



Last ban he got probably 17th november 2011 by Speed Demon for 100days on username donkey636.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 2:42

bish wrote:
firstly i advised to stop arguing for the reason thats its unfair to other racers to have to be distracted by it and its a sensible thing at which it carried on.you must agree that theres a proper way to do things and arguing about about it on a server is not that way .Christina22 isnt here to give her information on the previous matter,but you have been seen with a different account..

I only have one account i am donkey636 my racing name will always be pdonkyd
I have a racing reputation to uphold, if i meet you on a real track on my fairing next to the screen you will see pdonkyd on each side of the bike.

I have seen someone called Donkey racing, but even in the online rules it states you should always use the same name, this is so when people that have raced you they know if you will try to give fair racing room and have a better understanding of what you are likely to do while racing.

No hard feelings Bish i think your generally a good fair guy. you have always tried to give room and con seeded the position when you had to, but still a racer because you try it on at the next corner if you can.

kind regards pdonkyd
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 2:49

bish wrote:
topic is closed now,have a good day and everyone take care
If someone say "good day" at 2am Very Happy good one Bish, you bring smile on my face Very Happy

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2827
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 6:57

its satur(day ),lol so have a good day means may your saturday being a good one.lol...and there has been a issue before where either christina22 or south had banned someone the a few days later they saw them on the server which means one of two things,,,either someone had unbanned them or if there using the command !ban 30 joe crasher - the crasher being the reason why banned ive had times when it takes the crasher as part of the racer name
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 11:33

bish wrote:
i kept advising donkey to stop saying things like "this is the only life you have got" to south and other things that i cant remember and he continued to say stuff even after i warned him

in one replay he is shown to be breaking the blueflag rule and the one involving the incident clearly shows that donkey had a yellow flag warning so should at least slow as a precaution otherwise why have yellow flags..and thirdly if there was any dispute about his last ban why didnt he make a complaint then..it was two weeks ago he got the ban and hes not complained about it.surely even if theres a dispute about the ban he was under then the ban would still be in force until it was lifted after investigating,so he shouldnt of been there on the server
All the tex chat is in the replays and it clearly shows a complaint with regards to being kicked, and when bish mentioned the spmming rule i text i would take it to the forum and then 20 seconds later was banned.
Back to top Go down
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 12:08

Most of what i have read on this topic keep referring to hearsay from some of the moderators, this situation should be resolved by MRC with the action of! if someone is kicked or banned the replay should be saved as well (evidence to support your actions whilst moderating the races) without the replay when called into question by racers on the MRC sever then your limads are removed or reduced for a specified time, if you have the evidence to support your reason for the kick/ban then you keep your limads and receive guidance and support on the decisions you have made. this would bring all moderators to a consistent standard of decision making. this makes policing the site better because it is evidence based.
Back to top Go down
Гость
Guest



PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 12:19

donkey636 wrote:
Most of what i have read on this topic keep referring to hearsay from some of the moderators, this situation should be resolved by MRC with the action of! if someone is kicked or banned the replay should be saved as well (evidence to support your actions whilst moderating the races) without the replay when called into question by racers on the MRC sever then your limads are removed or reduced for a specified time, if you have the evidence to support your reason for the kick/ban then you keep your limads and receive guidance and support on the decisions you have made. this would bring all moderators to a consistent standard of decision making. this makes policing the site better because it is evidence based.

listen we have 3 supads here that know all the things you have done so id say no more evidence is needed(like you say theres lots of other servers ) so go race there,why be so stubborn to stay here to try and cause trouble?
Back to top Go down
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 13:19

speed demon 78 wrote:
donkey636 wrote:
Most of what i have read on this topic keep referring to hearsay from some of the moderators, this situation should be resolved by MRC with the action of! if someone is kicked or banned the replay should be saved as well (evidence to support your actions whilst moderating the races) without the replay when called into question by racers on the MRC sever then your limads are removed or reduced for a specified time, if you have the evidence to support your reason for the kick/ban then you keep your limads and receive guidance and support on the decisions you have made. this would bring all moderators to a consistent standard of decision making. this makes policing the site better because it is evidence based.

listen we have 3 supads here that know all the things you have done so id say no more evidence is needed(like you say theres lots of other servers ) so go race there,why be so stubborn to stay here to try and cause trouble?

It is very clear you acted unjustly and the fact that i was found to be in the right makes me smile, i wont ask you to unban me as i find you untrustworthy in your actions, the fact you have three admis means noting the evidence of replay and text used show you for what you are.
Why stay here and complain about your action? because when you act unjustly i will fight it, its as much fun to prove you use your powers willy nilly to your own ends as you feel fit.

I wont be back racing at MRC unless i am asked to come back and then only if staff have to keep and present the replays for banning someone.
Back to top Go down
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 13:40

Most of what i have read on this topic keep referring to hearsay from some of the moderators, this situation should be resolved by MRC with the action of! if someone is kicked or banned the replay should be saved as well (evidence to support your actions whilst moderating the races) without the replay when called into question by racers on the MRC sever then your limads are removed or reduced for a specified time, if you have the evidence to support your reason for the kick/ban then you keep your limads and receive guidance and support on the decisions you have made. this would bring all moderators to a consistent standard of decision making. this makes policing the site better because it is evidence based.


See new topic ;~)

pdonkyd
fighting to make the server fair and just
Back to top Go down
Mirio

avatar

Posts : 141
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 13:50



_________________
Online?

...finishes 73,55% on podium.  

[α] in my heart.












Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2827
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 14:19

all replays are saved by the server all that is needed is the time and date and the server name
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 15:06

bish wrote:
all replays are saved by the server all that is needed is the time and date and the server name

If that was correct why the 1st time i was banned could no evidence be found???

this should be implemented to ensure fair treatment of visitors and members!!
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 16:00

If it wasnt donkey636 who was banned 03 november 2011, 11:55 by Cristina...who was it?
Maybe this incident with South was really 1st and you have mistaken the person.
As donkey said he has only one username and he wasnt banned at begining of November.... its very messy situation.

This investigation came to me more complicated like FBI doing on murders Very Happy .... I suggest unban donkey636 and in case of future problems he will unceremoniously banned. Because this looks like never ending pointless arguing. Its just game... go doing something more useful than guess here if ban was reasonable or not.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 18:14

@Donkey : I remember seeing you criticizing South saying he dont have a real life and looking after children.
me just for that I do not want to see you on the servers MRc. WHO ARE YOU for to judge others.
Now stop piss me off with your comments or I will ban you from the forum.
case is over
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 18:23

Donkey pwned by Samix cheers lol... epic win

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 19:06

skswat wrote:
If it wasnt donkey636 who was banned 03 november 2011, 11:55 by Cristina...who was it?
Maybe this incident with South was really 1st and you have mistaken the person.
As donkey said he has only one username and he wasnt banned at begining of November.... its very messy situation.

This investigation came to me more complicated like FBI doing on murders Very Happy .... I suggest unban donkey636 and in case of future problems he will unceremoniously banned. Because this looks like never ending pointless arguing. Its just game... go doing something more useful than guess here if ban was reasonable or not.

Thank you for your comments, should the ban be lifted i will come and spend some time rally cross with you then you can judge me personally on my driving and actions.
pdonkyd
Back to top Go down
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 19:24

SaMiX wrote:
@Donkey : I remember seeing you criticizing South saying he dont have a real life and looking after children.
me just for that I do not want to see you on the servers MRc. WHO ARE YOU for to judge others.
Now stop piss me off with your comments or I will ban you from the forum.
case is over
This is not done to p you off or anyone else here, this is about being banned for a rubbish reason or grudge being held by south. I don't want to be banned from server or forum I want to to be treated fairly.
and if I am criticized i offer some back.
This is your server you don't need to ban me just post it and tell me i am not welcome and i will respect your decision.
thank you for your comments and understood, what a wast of everybody's time all this is/
pdomkyd
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 20:25


_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2827
Reputation : 99
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 35
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 20:28

lmao swat ..you nearly made me collapse laughing +1:lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
donkey636

avatar

Posts : 37
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   Sat 19 Nov - 20:29

skswat wrote:
lol thats funny ;~) thank you

it just a flesh wound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey   

Back to top Go down
 
South Bans the Magick Flying Donkey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» South Atlantic Ocean
» S14 SR20DET track day at Autobahn South Course Video
» my B.M.C. South Africa - Wolseley 1000
» World Cup - South Africa
» Flying wing plans

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: