MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please unban me

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

Please unban me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-07, 11:36 am

try again to connect to mrc gp track bmw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
D Banger

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-07, 11:39 am

No good, thanks for trying, I can just wait it out until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-07, 11:40 am

its defintly a problem from your side as your not on our ban list and it didnt even try to connect to our server
Back to top Go down
D Banger

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-07, 12:32 pm

mmm, I don't know, I have checked everything and some of the forums all point to the server? I have the same prob as this guy, all other servers work fine.

test.city-driving.co.uk/topic/49058/1/

(I can't link properly because I'm a noob)
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-07, 12:44 pm

ive tried the !unban D Banger command and it says that your not on the ban list so maybe try later incase its a problem elsewhere
Back to top Go down
D Banger

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-07, 10:57 pm

back in again, missed out last night but thanks for all the help Smile
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-07, 11:25 pm

Hello,

Bish, just for info now, as the ban already expired. Ban was probably given by LFS system by admin using admin password, not by Airio tracker. So for unban you need perform /unban username command instead of Airio command starting with "!". Its defnetly not issue on users side when he is able join other servers.

D Banger@ About lags....according to LFSWorld you are from Australia. Our servers are located in France and if you have big distance from France it also may cause lags. It means you need fast Internet connection to reach playable response from server. For example I have approximately 6-7x worse latency to servers located in USA than servers located in Europe. And I have 30 Mbit/s link. Also if you downloading/uploading simultaneously with playing LFS it can cause slowness on your side. What is your latency for MRc and other servers?
Standard should be around +/-50ms... numbers around 200 - 300ms and more can cause lags.

On the other hand, I dont know if there are exist some servers located in Australia, so you probably dont have any chance play on "home" servers.
South (speed demon 78) is from Australia too so ask him for some tips. I dont know what is his latency to MRc servers.

Regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-07, 11:55 pm

cool mate thanks,so would he have been on the !lb list still as i couldnt find him on there.

sorry im still rather new to this side of things and any help id be grateful for

thanks mate
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 12:17 am

there is easy way how to recognize if ban was made by Airio or by LFS.

When user try join to server and got message "Host refused connection" he is banned by LFS. /unban command needed.

When user is banned by Airio server allow connect him but he is immediately kicked by Airio from server with message "You are currently on the banlist" or so (not sure exact message)... and message with time remaining till ban end. !unban command needed (maybe /unban will work aswell in this case.... not sure)
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 1:08 am

k thanks mate
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 1:09 am

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
D Banger

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 2:25 am

Thank you, at least we know for next time if a member gets banned unfairly. PM sent to Speed Demon, Merry Racing....
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 5:44 am

D Banger wrote:
Thank you, at least we know for next time if a member gets banned unfairly. PM sent to Speed Demon, Merry Racing....

u didnt get banned unfairly wth are you talking about?

if you race with that amount of lag again u will b banned again
Back to top Go down
D Banger

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 7:43 am

speed demon 78 wrote:
D Banger wrote:

u didnt get banned unfairly wth are you talking about?

if you race with that amount of lag again u will b banned again

Wasn't talking about me, was talking in general. Noticed a lot of people asking to lift ban in forum.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 9:57 am

a lot of ppl ask for 1.000.000 dolars jackpot too...but dont get it
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 10:15 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 12:25 pm

lol!

@ D Banger what you will notice is that most of the people that want unbanning actually deserved the bans,you will find that bans are handed out when someone is having an impact on other peoples racing and disrupting it one way or another.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 2:57 pm

well..D BANGER was this mornigon formula 2 and after 1 lap ppl wana kick him an d he disconect....i was trying to help him to unban him but seems he have a suicide driving style and if a limad will not be on server,probably he is gonna be ban again by racers
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 3:23 pm

exactly mate i also believe that after a while it becomes like a second nature to tell who is going to be a problem and i was racing with him the night before he recieved his ban and there was a few incidents of where accidents were caused,id say they were not on purpose but instead caused by bad attempts at overtaking and not having a good judgement.one thing ive started to notice is that racers will have a moan about someone and even give the 'Your admin sort it out' speech but they dont vote to kick or ban the racers that they say are a problem and expect us to have a psycic ability of knowing of such incidents while we are racing
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 3:29 pm

If someone got ban from racers voting during server is full then its probably fair ban, because if 50%+ drivers think he deserve ban... then probably he do. Very Happy
We will investigate these cases only when complaint receive and replay will available.

And most of time complaint is resolved later than official 12h ban expire so its kinda useless. Voting ban is always for 12 hours so people just WAIT! Its not so much time you need to be without LFS.... or join another server for that time.
Count... you got ban.... maybe hour delay to write complaint... few hours till 1st admin look on it, then he ask you some additional questions and wait till you respond ... it can take for example 3-4 hours. Then some investigation start... 1-2 hours can take. So in the final you have only around 8 hours left from your ban, when admin unban you. Thats not that much. Go out with friends for that time...It help you more Razz
Take a rest....and join to server next day. It will better for all.

In case of more days ban complaint is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 3:34 pm

yep...good point swat and bish..tnx
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 3:35 pm

your right mate also its easy enough for them to go and make another account and use that,,ive noticed that some people already have many accounts made to use for when ones banned
Back to top Go down
D Banger

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 7:58 pm

cristina22 wrote:
well..D BANGER was this mornigon formula 2 and after 1 lap ppl wana kick him an d he disconect....i was trying to help him to unban him but seems he have a suicide driving style and if a limad will not be on server,probably he is gonna be ban again by racers

When was that? One guy tried to ban me because he didn't give room when I tried to overtake and we touched, and vote got cancelled, I asked him why ban me and he wouldn't answer me, and if I was that bad, wouldn't everyone just hit 1? Was playing all last night and didn't get banned, that was the closest. I even had a 1st 2nd finish of 00.01 with another racer (closest I've ever seen), who then commented on my good driving..... Question

I think you must be confused because I would never disconnect like that. And I have seen people cause crashes then disconnect and the banning votes roll in as soon as they connect again eg "mukking"

Yesterday was the first ban for me, so I don't know where "suicide driving style" comes from?

scratch
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 10:30 pm

when someone votes not everyone sees the incident and dont vote but it doesnt mean that they think you were in the right
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty2011-12-08, 10:35 pm

If D Banger would have suicide style of driving then we would have some complaints on him on forum. We dont have any so I dont see problem. When he is driving good during admin is connected on server then its good for him, because there is admin most of time, so he also drive properly most of time.
If we receive complaint on him, then we can act. This is solved from my side and I think no more comments here needed. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please unban me   Please unban me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please unban me
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next