MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some AA seems to be crazy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
SaMiX

Some AA seems to be crazy Empty
PostSubject: Some AA seems to be crazy   Some AA seems to be crazy Empty2011-12-09, 12:28 pm

Hello all,

as yu know Servers AA are gone, and then some AA members join our servers just for add bad thing about us. we are slow admin and bad servers + more crasher. i think he would be good if you take a look to AA when he join our servers and be more strict with them. The problems is not all AA are like my son who have 9 years in brain.

So if you see forum AA he attack us for nothing.
he think AA is the best team, why not but he can stay on servers AA and dont come to MRc servers for say bullshit.

best regards
Sam

EDIT: here the link

http://www.airattack.co.uk/portal/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=34308&sid=520d9bd57fdee74f146d03f7d74e9b2a&p=366719#p366719
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
bish

PostSubject: Re: Some AA seems to be crazy   Some AA seems to be crazy Empty2011-12-09, 12:52 pm

tbh they are contradicting themselves as you have some saying there was no admin then the truefull one saying he was treated well by admin,i was racing on there the whole time they were there,and another truth for them is that 99% of the time our fbm servers have more users than theres-a couple of them seemed like good guys and it must be a select few letting them down,also there was only at maximuim 2 that was fast while i was there
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: Some AA seems to be crazy   Some AA seems to be crazy Empty2011-12-09, 9:14 pm

maybe it's not my business, but here we go Smile

1st. i dont know much about AA cause i didnt play on they'r server's.

2nd. When they try to ruin our image and talk bad about our server's, that mean's for me that they really have a big problem in they'r team. wait a minute did i say team? lol Sam you just say'd that they don't have a team anymore !!! hehehe then what team they try to protect? or they are just jelous on us, or angry that they don't have a team anymore !

but in my opinion , if they have a problem , there is allways a free wall where they can smash the'r stupid head's !!! and i say this because i'm sick about people that forgot the word RESPECT !!!

in my opinion Sam , in your place i would try to ignore them ( because i think we have a great team ) and don't lose your time to try to explain them something that they will never understand. it's like i try to speak with a rock and that indeed it is a chalange Smile

anyway now i have a new job that recuire time, and i try to be online at the momment i get home. hope this will not afect anyone.

have a nice evening everyone and see you on the track Smile
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Some AA seems to be crazy   Some AA seems to be crazy Empty2011-12-09, 11:50 pm

we had one of there racers on earlier he had for some reason changed his name from AA jer60sony to policia before entering the server then when he crashed out changed it back to his AA jer60sony - just odd that he changed it before coming onto the server
Back to top Go down
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: WWW   Some AA seems to be crazy Empty2011-12-10, 7:12 am

wow SAM...i thing you waste your time....some AA guys are realy assholes and they talk just ppl see them they exist on earth.wtf they talk about?AA is a chaos now.EQW put a post to put someAA members to take over from him all responsabilities and now its a power battle there.so they scream like biches,maybe somebody heard them.dont get me wrong.are some good ppl on aa,but a few.AA most popular??haha...just show them the trafic on servers.very simple solution.we dont get fast racers???well i thing we have more 1;12 freaks on formula then AA.not just members.KINGI,HAPPY,NUNO and most of the guys who are prrety close to 1;11 race on our servers.even the best FBM races ever,NOS,come on mrc often to race.AND NOS LEAVE AA .what about that.the only racer who do constanly 1;12 on AA is my good friend FATAL,MAY GOD HIT HIM WHIT A SHOVLE IN THE HEAD Laughing .....SO SAM.DONT WASTE YOUR ENERGY TO ENGAGE IN A VERBAL DISPUTE WHIT SOME SPOIL BRATS,WHO LOOK FOR FIGHTS JUST TO FEEL IMPORTANTS.THEY ARE IMPORTANTS JUST HERE ON NET,COUSE ON THEYR HOMES.THEY ARE BANNED FROM MOMS AND WIFES FROM ALL THE REAL THINGS WHO MAKE A PERSON HAPPY. Laughing
ABOUT AA MEMBERS WHO RACE ON MRC-THEY ARE COMING OFTEN TO RACE IN OUR SERVERS.I DIDNT SEE OUR MEMBERS TO RACE AA,FROM FAR I KNOW.I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WHIT ANYONE,BUT WE WILL KICK A S S IF THEY BEHAVE BAD Laughing .
SO SAM,IF WE END UP A SUBJECT OF DISCUTION,ITS GOOD.THAT S MEAN WE ARE IMPORTANT AND A THREAT.SO,LET PPL TALK.WE DOING JUST FINE. Very Happy

and for our members -a smart guy sais onc

""BEFORE YOU DIAGNOSE YOURSELF WHIT DEPRESSION OR LOW SELF-ESTEEM,FIRST MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT IN FACT,JUST SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES !!!

PEACE AND GOOD DAY ALL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Some AA seems to be crazy   Some AA seems to be crazy Empty2011-12-10, 7:15 am

lol! AS 1 GUY STATED "WE LOVE ASSHOLES AT AA"lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bish
bish

PostSubject: Re: Some AA seems to be crazy   Some AA seems to be crazy Empty2011-12-10, 8:50 am

@ christina22 - i dont think anyone could put it better than youve done.very wise words

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
SaMiX

PostSubject: Re: Some AA seems to be crazy   Some AA seems to be crazy Empty2011-12-10, 2:10 pm

+1 Cristina Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some AA seems to be crazy   Some AA seems to be crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

Some AA seems to be crazy
Page 1 of 1