MRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRC forum

SearchHomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission

Go down 
+3
bish
cristina22
HELLShadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Гость

[MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission - Page 2 Empty2012-01-17, 11:15 pm

johnnycachuli wrote:
No sorry cipriano any Team kick me never can you test it im in sextaafondo in Spain for long time,again u imagine sry,must be always true what u say dont supouse it.
LISTEN if u hav nothing nice to say keep it to yourself please...and being in mrc team people can still choose to race anywhere freely....omg just have a chill pill man and take it izzy before you do yourself a heart failure:lol!:
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission - Page 2 Empty2012-01-17, 11:38 pm

I temporary removed Limad rights and made cachuli out of team till this complaint wont resolve. After that we will get back his rights and membership or not.
If someone have replays confirming facts.... upload them and post link.

Or atleast provide date and time when mentioned things happened.

As this problem is mainly related to FBM server, I would like to hear opinions from FBM Supads (Speed Demon, Bish, Cristina).

Regards
SWAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

cristina22

PostSubject: www   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission - Page 2 Empty2012-01-18, 5:27 am

w-rex was limad before....not member...just limad,couse he ask SAM...and he got remove3-4month ago for the same problem...i dont have anything personal whit him,but if he dont understand he cant ban pll for fun or put other to ban...press1,prees1...wtf is that?....sounds like a 44 years old?....not for me.......and he doesnt feel to respond to anyone about he do...that s ok too?

from my part he cant be in the team after all,if he understand all this

best day all!

ps:..w-rex....i m not here to remove you...just try to make you understand how things works whit membership...if you get that right,we cool and go on whit having fun...that s the point of this game...being a member whit power over others,doeasnt mean you have to fuk up other ppl,couse you feel like or for a minor arguiment...baning should be last resort for serious offenses,tweekers...a limad should be almost invisible in a server and take actions if something goes wrong...that s all.
many teams dead allready couse of limads...FPRS...HC...AND MANY OTHERS.
i know you fast,but that s demo servers and ppl whit 1;20 have the right to race too.that s why we have most popular fbm servers now,couse we incourage new ppl to come and try to help them getting better.you not gonna do wr on a full race,you know that.so...lets move on and hope we all learn something from that....hope so,if we not some hardheads

and another thing,when you ban a racers like SHADOW who race allmost everyday in our server and we know him like a good guy and fun to race,that s a problem for me,couse i try to keep good racers and most important,nice characters here...that s all
Back to top Go down
EXE

EXE

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission - Page 2 Empty2012-01-18, 8:50 am

JayVi wrote:
EXE wrote:
hi guys, hi Cristina.

i just came home to eat and really have to get back to work damn... but i want to remember to our supad's and administrator's that this is not the first time we have such complain on this forum, and maybe not the last. the administrator's ( y supose) have to watch more carefully who get's limad and what right's they get...

and i don't get other thing here.. how come we have soo much limad's and they play on [AA] server's??? !!! why on my favorite server GP TRACK is nobody? but in the same time they play on AA??

i wish i have much time but i don't have it for the momment... hope to cya soon on the track. take care team bye bye

wow child calm down...
u allready cried to south and bish... and now at the forums whats your DAMN FUCKING PROBLEM? excause me, that i spend 10-15 mins on AA because i've some old friends there... i was on fbm #1 and #2 till i go on AA but nevermind ^.^

nvm i played 95% on MRc server since november 2010 npnp ... oh wait ... i can check the member tracker and flame everyone whos not driving on our server lol! HERP DERP!

greetz jay

first of all don't call me child because you don't know me.

second , watch your language because we are on a forum not on your country side.

and with this ocasion i ask opinion from administrator's , why we have soo much limad's and they play on other server's??? !!! once again i don't think this is normal to happend.

soo in your place i would keep my mouth shut !!!
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission - Page 2 Empty2012-01-18, 11:07 am

EXE wrote:

and with this ocasion i ask opinion from administrator's , why we have soo much limad's and they play on other server's??? !!! once again i don't think this is normal to happend.

soo in your place i would keep my mouth shut !!!

Of course we cant oblige our members to be only on MRc servers. Its on their decision where they connect. You also must know that isnt possible to have 100% admin coverage on all 10 MRc servers. Look on other servers. There mostly are not any admin for a long time.
I think MRc have very good coverage in this. But nothing is perfect.

Regards
SWAT
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
skswat

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission - Page 2 Empty2012-01-18, 11:09 am

cachuli is out.
Case closed.
Back to top Go down
Mirio

Mirio

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission - Page 2 Empty2012-01-18, 4:06 pm

lol Guys and girls.. you have to keep cool!
The MRc servers (speaking of FBM) are probably the most popular ones and like SWAT said there are many admins online, compared to other servers. Also you have some non-MRc limads who are a lot around and if one does some crap it won't ruin your image totally.
cheers
There are always some bad guys who pretend to be the nice guy and once they got some power they freak out. Don't worry, you solve it very quick so he couldn't do a lot damage.

Maybe it's too easy to get into your team and to get power, but that's just me and my 2 cents. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://alpha.omgforum.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission   [MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[MRc] Rex is abusing with his admin permission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2