SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 this happens when we are to frendly !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EXE

avatar

Posts : 76
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 35
Country : Valencia / Spain

PostSubject: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 14:45

hi guys. first of all this post is not for acusing anybody or anything.

today @ 10 minutes ago i was joining my fav server GP TRACK and there was some player's that start making problem, and the most important it's that i hate that somebody disrespect me. soo i'll add a replay also, but the ideea is that this player zorack keep say'n that he have friends Bish/South/etc etc. soo here start the problem, and i want to make it clear, im not acusing you guys, that you make friend's, but is not the first time when they come to GP TRACK and use bad language on my, and say'n that they have friend's.

soo the point is that i have banned (for 12 hours ) a player for instigate other's to restart race, after i was say'n to stop restart the race..

guys i expect your opinion on this.. mediafire.com ?8fu6yukk6313z5q
Back to top Go down
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 14:51

EXE wrote:
hi guys. first of all this post is not for acusing anybody or anything.

today @ 10 minutes ago i was joining my fav server GP TRACK and there was some player's that start making problem, and the most important it's that i hate that somebody disrespect me. soo i'll add a replay also, but the ideea is that this player zorack keep say'n that he have friends Bish/South/etc etc. soo here start the problem, and i want to make it clear, im not acusing you guys, that you make friend's, but is not the first time when they come to GP TRACK and use bad language on my, and say'n that they have friend's.

soo the point is that i have banned (for 12 hours ) a player for instigate other's to restart race, after i was say'n to stop restart the race..

guys i expect your opinion on this.. mediafire.com ?8fu6yukk6313z5q

EXE...we talk that before......south,bish or me...we dont have friends who ask for favour here...so...if anybody talk bad just kick him or ban him if the ofended very hard....its very simple...rules are rules...doesnt metter what he said...probably he is not gonna contestate this,couse i saw this before....so...1 more time...if a racer behave bad and he tell you he knows SAM,JUST KICK THE SHH OF HIM...I promise you you...SAM is a fair guy


i tell you that becouse todayBEHRUZ WAS ofended by a racer....he told him...HEY BEHRUZ I STIK MY PENIS INTO YOUR MOUTH... sorry for explicite words ...so behruz ban him 12hours....i unban him and ban him 100days for that...what the hell is that???.....we dont tolerate this kind of language,,,,,i understand when friends talk a little dirty between them...but yhat s all...so....dont tolerate this
Back to top Go down
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 15:16

and exe...me,south,bish...we trust you and we saw you do a GOOD JOB on GP...you dont need to explain yourself everytime you kick a racer...we have here some good limads who dont post at all...if any racer have any complain to do about administrators,they can come and put a post whit all things...admin name,replay...or just server and hour...but like i said...99% of them are not gonna complain ,becouse they know are wrong
Back to top Go down
EXE

avatar

Posts : 76
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 35
Country : Valencia / Spain

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 15:25

thank you Cristina for your support ( that part where he say'd he have friend's its not on the replay, but can be seen by supad's. i will not post every little problem, but i was thinking to be fair, and post this story. after all somebody may not agree me, that will leet me think is a friend of this banned racer Smile but anyway thanks for your opinion

have a nice day .EXE
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 15:42

Hello,

Like said Cristina, all need follow the rules, if someone use bad language you can ban him (with reasonable ban) like 3 days. @ EXE we let him last chance if he redo that send me pm and i will ban him ip.

See you
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Vadico

avatar

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-25
Country : Nord, France

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 15:53

Ah bon, Sam comment tu fais pour bannir quelqu'un "qui le mérite" plus de 12h, moi quand je click sur bannir j'ai pas le choix du temps, c'est quel commande s'il te plait? se serai bien pratique avec certain gibier.
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 15:57

avec !ban 3 name
moi je fais un clic droit sur son nom dans la liste des players (en pressant "N") ensuite je reviens au début et je rajoute just !ban 3 . Tu peux bannir jusqu'à 999 jours Smile donc n'hesite pas à bannir les gros crashers avec plus de jours.
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 15:58

Vadico wrote:
Ah bon, Sam comment tu fais pour bannir quelqu'un "qui le mérite" plus de 12h, moi quand je click sur bannir j'ai pas le choix du temps, c'est quel commande s'il te plait? se serai bien pratique avec certain gibier.


ADICO .... il suffit de taper! Pl et vous vous verrez acte et que vous appuyez sur ban.then Ban [username] [jours]
Back to top Go down
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 16:00

SaMiX wrote:
avec !ban 3 name
moi je fais un clic droit sur son nom dans la liste des players (en pressant "N") ensuite je reviens au début et je rajoute just !ban 3 . Tu peux bannir jusqu'à 999 jours Smile donc n'hesite pas à bannir les gros crashers avec plus de jours.
WOW SAM VOUS ÊTES plus vite que moi bounce
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 16:01

cristina22 wrote:
SaMiX wrote:
avec !ban 3 name
moi je fais un clic droit sur son nom dans la liste des players (en pressant "N") ensuite je reviens au début et je rajoute just !ban 3 . Tu peux bannir jusqu'à 999 jours Smile donc n'hesite pas à bannir les gros crashers avec plus de jours.
WOW SAM VOUS ÊTES plus vite que moi bounce

hehe, this time yes Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 16:05

SaMiX wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
SaMiX wrote:
avec !ban 3 name
moi je fais un clic droit sur son nom dans la liste des players (en pressant "N") ensuite je reviens au début et je rajoute just !ban 3 . Tu peux bannir jusqu'à 999 jours Smile donc n'hesite pas à bannir les gros crashers avec plus de jours.
WOW SAM VOUS ÊTES plus vite que moi bounce

hehe, this time yes Smile

Agréable de vous voir PRENEZ SOIN DE VOUS ÊTES PROBLEMS.I SAVOIR BUSY.BUT SON Une joie pour moi de gérer les choses SEE YOU cheers
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 16:06

cristina22 wrote:
SaMiX wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
SaMiX wrote:
avec !ban 3 name
moi je fais un clic droit sur son nom dans la liste des players (en pressant "N") ensuite je reviens au début et je rajoute just !ban 3 . Tu peux bannir jusqu'à 999 jours Smile donc n'hesite pas à bannir les gros crashers avec plus de jours.
WOW SAM VOUS ÊTES plus vite que moi bounce

hehe, this time yes Smile

Agréable de vous voir PRENEZ SOIN DE VOUS ÊTES PROBLEMS.I SAVOIR BUSY.BUT SON Une joie pour moi de gérer les choses SEE YOU cheers

Merci beaucoup Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 16:18

OFF TOPIC,,,GOD...I love my VIP status whit purple coulour lol! ...naa....supad was a little whitout colors Laughing ...nice evening to all boys...have to go drink some votka whit my friend PUTIN :study:
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 2932
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 36
Country : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 16:22

firstly hes not a friend just a racer who uses the servers,secondly everyone must be be treated the same.i even had to remove my son from the server the other day due to it getting to a busy peak and hes at the very start of learning lfs so advised him to practice on the other quieter server.
good job done
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
Vadico

avatar

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-25
Country : Nord, France

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 16:50

Ok thank you Sam/Cristina, but 999day to much i think no? Smile

Sometime, player need more time ban, and it's good i know now the concept, and i been moderate don't worry (i hope) Smile
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 16:58

oui 999 jours' c'est beaucoup, souvent on l'utilise pour les tricheurs/cheaters.
des fois ça arrive qu'on ban une personne sans faire exprès donc la solution c'est !LB ou !lb (list ban) puis act et juste écrire unban Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Vadico

avatar

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-25
Country : Nord, France

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Wed 22 Feb - 17:02

C'est bon à savoir merci Sam.
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   Thu 23 Feb - 14:32

its also good when you give ban for longer time period write reason WHY you banned him.
Command if following:

!ban [days] [username] "reason"

!ban 150 skswat "speedhack"


Important: reason need to be between " " marks to separate it from username.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: this happens when we are to frendly !!!   

Back to top Go down
 
this happens when we are to frendly !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Servers :: Complaints and Compliments-
Jump to: