SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 RESPECT..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Гость
Guest



PostSubject: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 18:18

i see cristina tryng to play on mrc servers ,hoping she dont get banned by all these tweekers n crashers that she cleared of our servers..is this fair? i dont think so..after all she done for team she deserve sum fking respect...god every1 can hav bad days an get in argument...so does this mean if any1 dont agree with with wot bosses want they are out mrc?(regardless of wot they do for team?) thats not fair it sux:evil:
Back to top Go down
Vadico

avatar

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-25
Country : Nord, France

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 19:02

I think it's Cristina who wanted a breakdown, it's nice to speak for him but you should inform yourself better, it was her choice!

And if I may, it is not precluded from seeking help to admin log to resolve the situation.

As much when I get in this team I find you friendly speed demon and cristina, as ca For some time I see you much you complain, and not necessarily correct, and not necessarily private party.

If in future you could better think before you act, ca would be beneficial for the whole team, and j'èspère that you will consider my remarks in a constructive and non-aggressive, thank you in advance.

Vadico
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 19:17

firstly, to be respected we must respect others. This is the basis of respect
it is not coming into the forum and say lots of bad language that will be respected.
speak evil of members who have nothing to do with his stories. and she did not even know them.
Bish on the topic where everyone comes Congratulate, she is the only one to be off topic + using a big insult.
forgive me but Cristina must remain in his place one time or another.

secondly, Cristina must stopped lying. Was not The team put she off the team, it was she who left the team.
most people just do not want to re accept it, it is different.

we may well be nice but do not take us for idiots.



speed demon 78 wrote:
so does this mean if any1 dont agree with with wot bosses want they are out mrc?(regardless of wot they do for team?) thats not fair it sux:evil:


Who said that?
stop to take us to the big bad guys, while this has nothing to do.
MRc team is not a ping pong where you can come and go as you wish.

She was warned on several occasions but nothing had changed.
MRc wants those responsible people, not people who do sh.. for 15 days.
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina222

avatar

Posts : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-15

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 19:44

SaMiX wrote:
firstly, to be respected we must respect others. This is the basis of respect
it is not coming into the forum and say lots of bad language that will be respected.
speak evil of members who have nothing to do with his stories. and she did not even know them.
Bish on the topic where everyone comes Congratulate, she is the only one to be off topic + using a big insult.
forgive me but Cristina must remain in his place one time or another.

secondly, Cristina must stopped lying. Was not The team put she off the team, it was she who left the team.
most people just do not want to re accept it, it is different.

we may well be nice but do not take us for idiots.



speed demon 78 wrote:
so does this mean if any1 dont agree with with wot bosses want they are out mrc?(regardless of wot they do for team?) thats not fair it sux:evil:


Who said that?
stop to take us to the big bad guys, while this has nothing to do.
MRc team is not a ping pong where you can come and go as you wish.

She was warned on several occasions but nothing had changed.
MRc wants those responsible people, not people who do sh.. for 15 days.


ya SAM...mostly you said is true....my only fault is i talk bad language...that what i thing...and i go to farr....dont call me a lyer .couse is not nice...ya i leave team becouse i was frustrated from some limads behaviour....ping-pong?....yes i feel like i deserve to have a chance to get back in the team..why?...becouse i was the member who i take my time to build this fbm team....if i was wrong this weeks?....yes...but ppl put more gas on this and make it worst...i dont thing anybody hate me...they know now i m whitout any power and they will feel good if they ban me....so...this is not a request from me to get back in the team.....how you explain yourself how good i did allmost 1 year and i flip out for 2 weeks?....if i was so bad i should show that until now...its ok....like i said before...we have to get use to disapointments,becouse thats life


this is not a complain...we was talk in private too SAM..

I will ALLWAYS RESPECT YOU....

CRISTINA....
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 20:01

if you not lie what is it this :

Feb 24 10:20:45 [TiR] Kitty™ : omg what you mean?..they kicked you?
Feb 24 10:21:05 †kriss† : [TiR] Kitty™ - yes..after all this time...this was a gift
Feb 24 10:21:18 [TiR] Kitty™ : i was kicked too (:
Feb 24 10:21:27 †kriss† : [TiR] Kitty™ - couse i tell the truth


Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
DriverGR
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 151
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-03-07
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 20:01

speed demon 78 wrote:
i see cristina tryng to play on mrc servers ,hoping she dont get banned by all these tweekers n crashers that she cleared of our servers..is this fair? i dont think so..after all she done for team she deserve sum fking respect...god every1 can hav bad days an get in argument...so does this mean if any1 dont agree with with wot bosses want they are out mrc?(regardless of wot they do for team?) thats not fair it sux:evil:

gotpunk wrote:
SaMiX wrote:
firstly, to be respected we must respect others. This is the basis of respect
it is not coming into the forum and say lots of bad language that will be respected.
speak evil of members who have nothing to do with his stories. and she did not even know them.
Bish on the topic where everyone comes Congratulate, she is the only one to be off topic + using a big insult.
forgive me but Cristina must remain in his place one time or another.

secondly, Cristina must stopped lying. Was not The team put she off the team, it was she who left the team.
most people just do not want to re accept it, it is different.

we may well be nice but do not take us for idiots.



speed demon 78 wrote:
so does this mean if any1 dont agree with with wot bosses want they are out mrc?(regardless of wot they do for team?) thats not fair it sux:evil:


Who said that?
stop to take us to the big bad guys, while this has nothing to do.
MRc team is not a ping pong where you can come and go as you wish.

She was warned on several occasions but nothing had changed.
MRc wants those responsible people, not people who do sh.. for 15 days.


ya SAM...mostly you said is true....my only fault is i talk bad language...that what i thing...and i go to farr....dont call me a lyer .couse is not nice...ya i leave team becouse i was frustrated from some limads behaviour....ping-pong?....yes i feel like i deserve to have a chance to get back in the team..why?...becouse i was the member who i take my time to build this fbm team....if i was wrong this weeks?....yes...but ppl put more gas on this and make it worst...i dont thing anybody hate me...they know now i m whitout any power and they will feel good if they ban me....so...this is not a request from me to get back in the team.....how you explain yourself how good i did allmost 1 year and i flip out for 2 weeks?....if i was so bad i should show that until now...its ok....like i said before...we have to get use to disapointments,becouse thats life


this is not a complain...we was talk in private too SAM..

I will ALLWAYS RESPECT YOU....

CRISTINA....


Hello,

Please, think to you once about the past,
What has happened and why it has happened?

For me yours is "childish" with restraint a little bit, one sometimes you say to me I should extinguish your right one, the next day you have them again back, nevertheless, short time later you aren't any more in the team, then again...... What happens?, one day ago you would like to leave the team again (voluntarily).... I Sam and Swat were present.
I ask you Christina what would like you to reach with it? Are it really of the opinion you this kind helps? No, on the contrary you leaves a bad impression, and brings a lot of restlessness in the team!
However, we need no restlessness, we want to have just fun with each other and...

Make to you sometimes please a few serious thoughts.....

_________________
[MRc] DriverGR
████████████████████████████████████████████████
Back to top Go down
cristina222

avatar

Posts : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-15

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 20:10

DriverGR wrote:
speed demon 78 wrote:
i see cristina tryng to play on mrc servers ,hoping she dont get banned by all these tweekers n crashers that she cleared of our servers..is this fair? i dont think so..after all she done for team she deserve sum fking respect...god every1 can hav bad days an get in argument...so does this mean if any1 dont agree with with wot bosses want they are out mrc?(regardless of wot they do for team?) thats not fair it sux:evil:

gotpunk wrote:
SaMiX wrote:
firstly, to be respected we must respect others. This is the basis of respect
it is not coming into the forum and say lots of bad language that will be respected.
speak evil of members who have nothing to do with his stories. and she did not even know them.
Bish on the topic where everyone comes Congratulate, she is the only one to be off topic + using a big insult.
forgive me but Cristina must remain in his place one time or another.

secondly, Cristina must stopped lying. Was not The team put she off the team, it was she who left the team.
most people just do not want to re accept it, it is different.

we may well be nice but do not take us for idiots.



speed demon 78 wrote:
so does this mean if any1 dont agree with with wot bosses want they are out mrc?(regardless of wot they do for team?) thats not fair it sux:evil:


Who said that?
stop to take us to the big bad guys, while this has nothing to do.
MRc team is not a ping pong where you can come and go as you wish.

She was warned on several occasions but nothing had changed.
MRc wants those responsible people, not people who do sh.. for 15 days.


ya SAM...mostly you said is true....my only fault is i talk bad language...that what i thing...and i go to farr....dont call me a lyer .couse is not nice...ya i leave team becouse i was frustrated from some limads behaviour....ping-pong?....yes i feel like i deserve to have a chance to get back in the team..why?...becouse i was the member who i take my time to build this fbm team....if i was wrong this weeks?....yes...but ppl put more gas on this and make it worst...i dont thing anybody hate me...they know now i m whitout any power and they will feel good if they ban me....so...this is not a request from me to get back in the team.....how you explain yourself how good i did allmost 1 year and i flip out for 2 weeks?....if i was so bad i should show that until now...its ok....like i said before...we have to get use to disapointments,becouse thats life


this is not a complain...we was talk in private too SAM..

I will ALLWAYS RESPECT YOU....

CRISTINA....


Hello,

Please, think to you once about the past,
What has happened and why it has happened?

For me yours is "childish" with restraint a little bit, one sometimes you say to me I should extinguish your right one, the next day you have them again back, nevertheless, short time later you aren't any more in the team, then again...... What happens?, one day ago you would like to leave the team again (voluntarily).... I Sam and Swat were present.
I ask you Christina what would like you to reach with it? Are it really of the opinion you this kind helps? No, on the contrary you leaves a bad impression, and brings a lot of restlessness in the team!
However, we need no restlessness, we want to have just fun with each other and...

Make to you sometimes please a few serious thoughts.....


TNX DRIVERGR...tnx for judging me for 1-2 times i did some mistekes....how come anybody dont remember what i did good now?...like i said...its ok...same for you...RESPECT...to bad you didnt stay online and see my work on fbm servers,,,well...i m proud off al i acomplish here and if you guys you gona judje me for some fights...its ok..
Back to top Go down
DriverGR
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Event Coordinator
avatar

Posts : 151
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-03-07
Country : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 20:19

Most from us have made something for the team, more other less.
I for my part make it VOLUNTARY, one day should go I or be banished, I wouldn't appeal to it because I have made it with pleasure.
Respect for what you have acted, but this deals nothing with your current situation, or, nevertheless?

What would you do if you were Sam?

_________________
[MRc] DriverGR
████████████████████████████████████████████████
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 20:28

when you have the password, was not as a thank you? limad5 was not as a thank you.

all pm I'd send you to say thank you for what you do for the team was not a thank you?

every chance you had was not a privilege?

when I asked you to stop your bad language, you continued.

everyone can speak but with a little respect!
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Гость
Guest



PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sat 25 Feb - 23:30

SaMiX wrote:
when you have the password, was not as a thank you? limad5 was not as a thank you.

all pm I'd send you to say thank you for what you do for the team was not a thank you?

every chance you had was not a privilege?

when I asked you to stop your bad language, you continued.

everyone can speak but with a little respect!

hi sam , i believe if shes given another chance it wont happen again,if it did happen i will leave my position in team. wot do u say?
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sun 26 Feb - 0:10

speed demon 78 wrote:
SaMiX wrote:
when you have the password, was not as a thank you? limad5 was not as a thank you.

all pm I'd send you to say thank you for what you do for the team was not a thank you?

every chance you had was not a privilege?

when I asked you to stop your bad language, you continued.

everyone can speak but with a little respect!

hi sam , i believe if shes given another chance it wont happen again,if it did happen i will leave my position in team. wot do u say?

know that I passed the age of blackmail
you are old enough to know what you want.
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Гость
Guest



PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sun 26 Feb - 0:27

SaMiX wrote:
speed demon 78 wrote:
SaMiX wrote:
when you have the password, was not as a thank you? limad5 was not as a thank you.

all pm I'd send you to say thank you for what you do for the team was not a thank you?

every chance you had was not a privilege?

when I asked you to stop your bad language, you continued.

everyone can speak but with a little respect!

hi sam , i believe if shes given another chance it wont happen again,if it did happen i will leave my position in team. wot do u say?

know that I passed the age of blackmail
you are old enough to know what you want.



i didnt mean blackmail wtf? I MEANT I PUT ALL MY TRUST IN CRISTINA THAT IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...

i didnt think it would be that hard to understand...fk
Back to top Go down
Гость
Guest



PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sun 26 Feb - 0:43

omg after all this is a game we all need to get back to this i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGniccMg8h0
Back to top Go down
Drewski

avatar

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 49
Country : Sunny Devon, UK

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Sun 26 Feb - 2:37

I know that i am not in MRc,

But, if such a respected Admin as South is saying he feels she will be ok, and is willing to risk his place here, that can only be a good thing.

Its easy to get tied up in team politics and such, and its a breath of fresh air to return to the 'Simple Life'

Cool

FUBAR DREWSKI
Back to top Go down
http://www.fubarukclan.co.uk
cristina222

avatar

Posts : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-15

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Mon 27 Feb - 10:09

Drewski wrote:
I know that i am not in MRc,

But, if such a respected Admin as South is saying he feels she will be ok, and is willing to risk his place here, that can only be a good thing.

Its easy to get tied up in team politics and such, and its a breath of fresh air to return to the 'Simple Life'

Cool

FUBAR DREWSKI

tnx mate...dint know you from forum...maybe i know you from race....i just want this to end and all thing go back like was....whit ot whitout me...so....SAM,DRIVERGR OR M8 BISH...close this topic,couse its allmost embarising for me to continue...i regognize my mistakes on last 2weeks..so let s just stop all this....thank you and lets have fun racing....wish you all the best....so...let me reapeat myself so anybody can talk about this....i take all my blame on me if this means all this is over


cristina
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   Mon 27 Feb - 11:54

I just spoke with Cris and she wants to be stopped to talk about that now, which seems to be good for everyone

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: RESPECT..........   

Back to top Go down
 
RESPECT..........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Golfers, respect the game when you play the game!
» Should Patrick Vieira show Arsenal more respect?
» Howard Webb on Respect, rule changes and new technology
» Respect is the Name of the Game
» NXT Take-Over: Respect - 10/7 - Confirmed & Potential matches

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team :: About the team-
Jump to: