SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Issue with MADALIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gti6

PostSubject: Issue with MADALIN   Sun 25 Mar - 12:35

I joined BMW #2 for some laps as it only had one other racer, mrc Madalin.

So, this guy jumped the start and INSTANTLY restarted, which was totally fine by me.

So then I nearly hit him at T1 and messed it up, luckily I didn't touch him.

Unfortunately for me, I tried to restart, no ideal Sad

Anyway, I get kicked. "Fair enough", I think, rules are rules.

But after all my subsequent rejoins, he stops racing and kicks me!

Pretty unfair behaviour, I'd say?
Back to top Go down
bish
Founder, Team owner, Server Supad/Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with MADALIN   Sun 25 Mar - 13:40

what is the lfsworld name of the account you were using and il check it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/friarbishme
bish

PostSubject: Re: Issue with MADALIN   Sun 25 Mar - 14:27

ive read the log files and watched the replays and can confirm the Mrc madalin actions where totally uncalled for..and he kicked him for restarting at the beguinning of the race which is ok and then while gti6 trys to connect numerous times he is instantly kicked by madalin..and then finaly tries to lie and say that he was on his second lap when gti6 restarted which is impossible because as i said the race just started

So for this ive took away his kick/ban right(limad0) until i have a chance to speak to him and make sure he understands what he done wrong

On behalf of Mrc i apologise that this happened to you Gti6 and give my word that this will be delat with so it doesnt happen again
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: Issue with MADALIN   Sun 25 Mar - 15:01

Ive spoke to madalin and from what i gather it started of as a misunderstanding- when you said to him about can i follow you and go slower ect ect, then at the race start you nearly smash into the back end of him so it seemed like it was intentional to him at the present time as i probably wouldve done at that time..

After explaining to him in detail what you meant and that even though your driving was bad when nearly hitting him i confirmed that id seen you a lot of the day and your driving was just as bad then which then showed him it was just bad driving and not an attempt to crash him also when an limad/admin is faced with a situation it takes a little time to work out what happened and if was on purpose and he just acted on what it seemed like from his perspective..he appologises for the misunderstanding and wishes no hard feelings..

I believe that this should bring this to a conclusion and remember gti6 that you was nearly banned on numerous occassions on the other server for causing crashes ect but you were gave a few chances so please give MRc madalin the benifit of the doubt and understand what it looked like from his perspective
Back to top Go down
gti6

PostSubject: Re: Issue with MADALIN   Mon 26 Mar - 9:59

Thanks for sorting this, Bish. As I said in my post I had messed up the start, but i also avoided him rather than risk hitting him. I don't think anything bad towards him, it was the subsequent kicks that upset me.

Really though, the other incidents in question confuse me though. I had two racers either pushing.me off or hitting me on yesterdays races. I'm unsure of how I was supposed to conduct myself, I didn't create crashes, but was trying not to get caught up.

Anyways, another positive response from MRc Smile
Back to top Go down
bish

PostSubject: Re: Issue with MADALIN   Mon 26 Mar - 15:22

Hi mate i think when he kept kicking you it was while he was trying to decide and see if what you did was intended or not.

I think while you were racing and i saw you,you seemed a little hesitant at times and you didnt seem as good as you normally drive.

Do you have a new controller or are you using a new setup-it just seemed like you were struggling a little compared to last time i saw you..And thankyou i always try my best to sort incidents out and always try to be fair on decisions.

Have fun and if you need help with a setup or controller settings ect then id be happy to help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue with MADALIN   

Back to top Go down

Issue with MADALIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1