SearchHomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Mon 2 Apr - 18:28

i have all ready let you the PASSWORD SERVERS, you continous to use the TAG + use bad language + be arrogant.

What's i can do more, let kill the team because you are CRISTINA?
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Mon 2 Apr - 18:33

SaMiX wrote:
i have all ready let you the PASSWORD SERVERS, you continous to use the TAG + use bad language + be arrogant.

What's i can do more, let kill the team because you are CRISTINA?

i dot have any password,i dont use tag and i was never arrogant whit anybody...i maybe was the most calm administrator ever....woteva...
Back to top Go down
Edgarz

avatar

Posts : 25
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Mon 2 Apr - 18:45

Excuse my language here but get your head out of your f*** a*** you absolute t***. If people want to join MRc that is there choice. Just because you've been sat on a server for however many hours a day doesn't mean that YOU are the SOLE reason that MRc is a good team. Say what you want about me but at least I'm not hated by 99% of the people who read these froums, you're the ignorant and arrogant one here, no one else.

Get the f... off the forums please.

Back to top Go down
Гость
Guest



PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Mon 2 Apr - 18:55

Edgarz wrote:
Excuse my language here but get your head out of your f*** a*** you absolute t***. If people want to join MRc that is there choice. Just because you've been sat on a server for however many hours a day doesn't mean that YOU are the SOLE reason that MRc is a good team. Say what you want about me but at least I'm not hated by 99% of the people who read these froums, you're the ignorant and arrogant one here, no one else.

Get the f... off the forums please.

im out of this team you unthankfulll ppl,and edgarz who do u think u are talking like that to anybody on here? you pull ur head out ur ass u absolute t***!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k this s**t:evil:
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Mon 2 Apr - 19:01

speed demon 78 wrote:
Edgarz wrote:
Excuse my language here but get your head out of your f*** a*** you absolute t***. If people want to join MRc that is there choice. Just because you've been sat on a server for however many hours a day doesn't mean that YOU are the SOLE reason that MRc is a good team. Say what you want about me but at least I'm not hated by 99% of the people who read these froums, you're the ignorant and arrogant one here, no one else.

Get the f... off the forums please.

im out of this team you unthankfulll ppl,and edgarz who do u think u are talking like that to anybody on here? you pull ur head out ur ass u absolute t***!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k this s**t:evil:

you too talk correctly or bye bye
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Mon 2 Apr - 19:14

topic closed, good luck and goodbye nothing good on this topic just hatred
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 10:35

I would like to unlock this for a while because I was mentioned in many posts from cristina in here, so I would like to answer.

First of all,

So epic topic. Like never ending story with you Cristina. I think Sam also see how you are in real.

Why you always complaining to me personally and not officialy on MRc forum about your problems? You are so paranoic when you think that everyone want ban you, crash you.... just everyone want make you bad because of unknown reason. Of course I have nothing better to do, like "hiring" drivers to come on MRc server crash you and vote to ban you. LOL
Maybe you all the time write personally on Facebook/MSN only to me to be able write here how bad and piece of shit I am.

If I am so bad, why you always contacting me? Thats my question.

And I was in MRc earlier that you, so dont say things that I did nothing. Why then you always saying how nice things I did for team and on forum updates and then here write that I am worst person what was in MRc ever?
Why you always saying how much PM's you sent to Sam to bring me back to team? NOBODY asked you to send that PM's. I can sort my problems alone.

I think that worst person which was in MRc isnt me.... but you. And how you can call yourself most calm admin ever? Just read your posts here. I never seen so many swear words on this forum ever like are in your posts.

@South: we used to, that you can only swearing here, so bye bye.

PS. I am surprised, that you cristina are not banned from forum again. You asking to ban you, but then create another account called cristina222. How funny.

Sam, I think we should really BAN cristina from MRc servers. Then she cant again complain that someone wanted ban her from our servers.

I think its all from me.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 10:48

she is already banned from the servers and the forum and facebook MRc, I have no patience with her now.
I no longer want to waste my time with her.

The admin, the more calm, that made ​​me laugh affraid
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 11:06

I see username cristina22 in forum administration as Active. Not banned

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 11:09

I would like to let her read my post and answer... I am really curious how she will answer. Smile

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 11:12

she is unbanned only from the forum
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 11:25

now i have to thanks anybody for unban me from forum????.....i m just tired off all this...i will put a video whit a race this morning in mrc....see if i m slow SAM...THAT S ALL
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 11:30

Can you just stop lying please,

Apr 03 08:03:13 Send Track : 1.124.63.143
Apr 03 08:03:13 Send Track : 1.124.63.143
Apr 03 08:03:15 Connect : 1.124.63.143
Apr 03 08:03:17 A new guest is connecting
Apr 03 08:03:27 †cristina22† connected (ciprian35)

this is IP from Australia
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 11:32

General IP Information

IP: 1.124.63.143
Decimal: 24919951
Hostname: 1.124.63.143
ISP: Telstra Internet
Organization: Telstra Internet
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Country: Australia
State/Region: Western Australia
City: Perth
Latitude: -31.9333
Longitude: 115.8333



Maybe she forget that we are working in IT.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 11:38

SaMiX wrote:
she is already banned from the servers and the forum and facebook MRc, I have no patience with her now.
I no longer want to waste my time with her.

The admin, the more calm, that made ​​me laugh affraid


WHY you are confusing my work on servers whit our fighting on forum???...that s my question??....look at administrators job on servers....who make a good work swat???.....SAM,DRIVERGR,MAX?????.....NO...was me and south and other members who we bring here....BISH???....I bring him to fbm and help him to improve....sorry bish fot bring you in this discution...so...wtf we talking about???.....me wasting my time for allmost 1 year and see how SAM told me i didnt do anything for this team and my time is fake???....how do you feel if it was in my place????


and so we clear this thing ...all this s**t start whit jayv...well....let him try again to beat fbm whit fbx...and told SAM how much i pay him....GOOD JOB
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 11:42

Just notice.... MRc have 10+ servers and you are always talking about FBM. But MRc isnt only FBM.
You think that MRc is working so nice because you managing one server?

Funny. You dont see work of other admins on Rally servers, so dont talk that you are god and nothing would work without you.
You are out of MRc 2 months and MRc is working. affraid
So probably wasn't you only who keep MRc on top.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 11:46

cristina22 wrote:
and told SAM how much i pay him....GOOD JOB

what's you say, you pay me ?? are you crazy?? you never give me 1 cent so stop lying again please.
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 12:02

SaMiX wrote:
cristina22 wrote:
and told SAM how much i pay him....GOOD JOB

what's you say, you pay me ?? are you crazy?? you never give me 1 cent so stop lying again please.
SAM..or you are bad in english or you are on to make me look bad.....jayv said to you on rally x server if i pay you to be in this team.....are you serious?
Back to top Go down
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 12:08

skswat wrote:
Just notice.... MRc have 10+ servers and you are always talking about FBM. But MRc isnt only FBM.
You think that MRc is working so nice because you managing one server?

Funny. You dont see work of other admins on Rally servers, so dont talk that you are god and nothing would work without you.
You are out of MRc 2 months and MRc is working. affraid
So probably wasn't you only who keep MRc on top.


I AM THE person whobring most off the members here....rally x?..you was racing just between members when i come...and was 13 members....so swat...if it works mrc now???...yes..becouse of me and south ....is so hard to say it???.....i help you if you want to make a understatement who you cant say it
Back to top Go down
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 12:11

I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING MORE.,..i am sorry i didnt race whit some members....UFO,RICKY,DRIVER GR.....THEY SEEMS like mature persons and willing to see reality
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 12:17

to return to the topic, no one asked you anything at all. you helped us because it is you who like it. but after coming and say that everything MRc is because of you, it's crazy.

you were just a member , but unfortunately you have bad behavior.

who pays for the servers, who configured airio and who made good forum. it's not you. it's we

you were only in Formula BMW (1/10). talk evil about the rally and its members that not surprises for me from you.

I understand EQW why you were never accepted
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 12:21

well...you are far from reality SAM...EQ DONT eccept me???...let me show you...i will be limad4-5 tomorow on AA...CHECK IT OUT....like i said.....swat is fu**ing whit your mind....and honestly...good for him...he find a good one...i m done
Back to top Go down
SaMiX
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
Server Supad/Forum Admin, Airio Manager
avatar

Posts : 1369
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 41
Country : Lille France

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 12:24

stops to take you to the center of the world, it would be interresting to know if members are coming in the team because your name is Cristina or is this for MRc

im sure you will be never an admin in AA, it's sure
Back to top Go down
http://mhservers.net
cristina22

avatar

Posts : 528
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 28
Country : romania

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 12:33

SaMiX wrote:
stops to take you to the center of the world, it would be interresting to know if members are coming in the team because your name is Cristina or is this for MRc

im sure you will be never an admin in AA, it's sure



WANT ME TO POST YOUR PM S FOR 5-6 MONTH AGO SAM???...pls CRISTINA i put all my trust in you to bring members and s**t....thank you CRISTINA....you remember when i said i will respect you no metther what?.....no...i change my mind.....i m not anymore.....PUT SOME f****g THANKS FOR ME AND SOUTH FOR MAKE YOU A TEAM AND GO ON....never talk to you like that anybody???..well i m not anybody...i m not persons who kiss ya ass just to be safe in a team....me grow up????.....i will f****g open 3-4 teams and look like i own the world?....dont mention eqw name anymore,becouse he is not thinghing so good of you also

so now you can ban me again...you STEVIE WONDER OF LFS....DONE
Back to top Go down
skswat
Server Supad/Forum Admin
Server Supad/Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 1444
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Country : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   Tue 3 Apr - 12:33

now you call Ricky and MAX mature persons, but couple weeks ago you wanted put them out of MRc.... you always say what you actualy need.
MRc worked before you knew what LFS is, so stop taking all glory on your person.

_________________
I am currently in LFS


Easy answers - 5€
Answers, where I need to think - 8€
Serious answers - 15€
Answers to stupid and unnecessary questions - 20€

Special rate:
Question to which I have already answered - 30€
Back to top Go down
http://www.skswat.tym.sk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS   

Back to top Go down
 
SOME ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Answer the previous question game
» New here with some questions
» Early K100 cam shafts - the answer.
» Cam gear and spacer fabrication questions
» Wheel bearing questions???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Team :: About the team-
Jump to: